N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Is it normal to get a sched a and pcc request without sa approval first? Thanks
I'm unsure about that. It shouldn't be since they would need to approve the sponsor first to move forward with the next steps of the application. Did it happen to you?

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
Hi Gagan, did u submit PCC ? CIC asked me Schedule A but not PCC
Don't worry you will get the request soon for PCC once your file is transfered. Try calling CIC and ask them if they sent you any request for PCC as well.

Apr 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received AOR1 yesterday. In the AOR there is below paragraph:

For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

Does anybody have an idea what could be missing since they have accepted the application. I tried to link application online through GCKey but no success achieved will try again.

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
I'm unsure about that. It shouldn't be since they would need to approve the sponsor first to move forward with the next steps of the application. Did it happen to you?
Yes i received an AOR on May 25 then May 26 they sent me a correspondence for Sched A and Pcc but I dont have the option to upload it thru mycic so i am going to send it by mail.

openskies

Oct 31, 2010
Hi Guys,

I received AOR1 yesterday. In the AOR there is below paragraph:

For your application, we have identified that there are documents which are missing and we will request. Please take the time to link your application so that we can quickly and efficiently ask for the documents, and you can quickly and efficiently submit them digitally. If you have not linked your application to an online account within 7 calendar days, we will send you an email to which you will be asked to respond via regular mail. This will introduce delays into the processing of your application.

Does anybody have an idea what could be missing since they have accepted the application. I tried to link application online through GCKey but no success achieved will try again.

They are talking about Schedule A and PCC; I don't think there is anything else missing.

openskies

Oct 31, 2010
Hello Folks,
I received SA today; it mentions that email will be sent to PA, requesting Schedule A , within next 5 days. I was able to link the application but I don't see anywhere I can attached PPC or Schedule A, yet. I understand this is something they will activate?
My time line is below:

Application Sent: 18Apr2017
Application Rcvd: 19Apr2017
AOR1: 26May2017 ( separate email was sent to me and my spouse)
Application Linked: 27May2017
SA:29May2017

Regards,

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hello Folks,
I received SA today; it mentions that email will be sent to PA, requesting Schedule A , within next 5 days. I was able to link the application but I don't see anywhere I can attached PPC or Schedule A, yet. I understand this is something they will activate?
My time line is below:

Application Sent: 18Apr2017
Application Rcvd: 19Apr2017
AOR1: 26May2017 ( separate email was sent to me and my spouse)
Application Linked: 27May2017
SA:29May2017

Regards,
After you get "Request Letter" email from IRCC. Click on the "Submitted Application" tab within your online account.. You will see the file upload section.

Reactions: openskies

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Haven't been able to check in for a while. We had a letter through email asking for Schedule A and photographs.
I was unable to upload Schedule A (I think because they hadn't requested it through our account) so we mailed the forms with the photos on Saturday. Should arrive this week at some point.

Siltiona

May 22, 2017
Hi guys, I've got some updates on my application if someone can update the spreadsheet for me:

Application Sent: 31st March
Application Received:10th April
AOR email received: 9th May
Application linked to GCKey: 9th May
Sponsorship approval: 10th May
Medical Exam request: 10th May
Schedule A and Police Report Request: 15th May
Medical Exam taken: 18th May
Schedule A and Police Report Uploaded: 18th May
Medical Exam passed: 26th May
My Partner received an email too on the 26th May saying it is now "In Process" and is forwarding to the Ottawa Office. Not sure if this is the ECAS permanent resident step. Either way it is moving forward well for us!

STARY

Apr 8, 2017
Hi guys, I've got some updates on my application if someone can update the spreadsheet for me:

Application Sent: 31st March
Application Received:10th April
AOR email received: 9th May
Application linked to GCKey: 9th May
Sponsorship approval: 10th May
Medical Exam request: 10th May
Schedule A and Police Report Request: 15th May
Medical Exam taken: 18th May
Schedule A and Police Report Uploaded: 18th May
Medical Exam passed: 26th May
My Partner received an email too on the 26th May saying it is now "In Process" and is forwarding to the Ottawa Office. Not sure if this is the ECAS permanent resident step. Either way it is moving forward well for us!
How did u upload Schedule a? Is it via webform or u send postal mail?