Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Hi! Do they really send a text msg to all applicants once they received your docs at ircc mailroom? Just wondering coz we sent our application on april 21, 2017 but we haven't got any text msg from them saying that they have received our package. We tried tracking our sent doc and it says that it has been delivered on april 24, 2017. Just wondering if this case sometimes happens when they received your docs but don't send text msg that they already got it. . No aor yet.
Thanks.
Hmmm not too sure. I haven't seen anyone post anything lately about the text message. Perhaps they're behind schedule and not bothering to open packages as soon as they're received in the mailroom. As long as the courier is showing delivered, you should be fine. After receiving that text I didn't get aor a month later so I would just wait a little while longer!

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Hi! Do they really send a text msg to all applicants once they received your docs at ircc mailroom? Just wondering coz we sent our application on april 21, 2017 but we haven't got any text msg from them saying that they have received our package. We tried tracking our sent doc and it says that it has been delivered on april 24, 2017. Just wondering if this case sometimes happens when they received your docs but don't send text msg that they already got it. . No aor yet.
Thanks.

I also didnt get any text message. We have to wait for AOR 1!

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Did you receive a medical request?
Yes mam, sure did. Let me guess you never received it. I would suggest calling cic and ask them to have a look at your account, they can look and see if there is something missing in your account and notify the processing centre on your behalf.

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hmmm not too sure. I haven't seen anyone post anything lately about the text message. Perhaps they're behind schedule and not bothering to open packages as soon as they're received in the mailroom. As long as the courier is showing delivered, you should be fine. After receiving that text I didn't get aor a month later so I would just wait a little while longer!
h

I hope so. Thanks a lot

salmannoor

May 13, 2017
mrpklam : could you please tell me which no. are you calling. I am calling 1-888-242-2100 and everytime they're saying unable to transfer the call and its not going through

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Yes mam, sure did. Let me guess you never received it. I would suggest calling cic and ask them to have a look at your account, they can look and see if there is something missing in your account and notify the processing centre on your behalf.
I actually received the medical request but I never received the Schedule A request or PCC request; I tried calling the call centre 10 times and I couldn't get through! I looked at the ECA and it states that they sent a correspondence on May 10, 2017; I'm not sure if that was the medical request or the schedule A request; I wish they were more specific!

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I did medicals on may 10 yesterday it was updated on ecas medicals received.
Status changed from received to in process. What does this mean ? Is the file transfered to another VO ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I did medicals on may 10 yesterday it was updated on ecas medicals received.
Status changed from received to in process. What does this mean ? Is the file transfered to another VO ?
if the PR portion has moved to in process and you've submitted all docs then it should mean it's gone to VO and you'll get an email about it

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
if the PR portion has moved to in process and you've submitted all docs then it should mean it's gone to VO and you'll get an email about it
Yes the PR portion changed to in process... i had submitted pcc and schedule a without any request...but was rcvd 2 weeks back and ystrday medicals passed.. i guess they sent it to VO

jaski

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Did you also received the medical request. we did received the schedule A request today and police clearance was submitted upfront. Are we supposed to get medical before schedule A or after. If you can please provide some information

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hey,

Try this:

Application Details

Application Number and Family Name:

Place of birth

City – Leave blank, one space

Country of Birth:

Passport:

Issue Date:

Expiry Date:

Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?

Province:

City:

Current Marital Status: Married

Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: 2
Similar question in application form I answered as ONE (Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application: ) do I have to write 2 when linking. Please clarify.. Should it be 1 or 2 as I am the only applicant. Thanks

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
mrpklam : could you please tell me which no. are you calling. I am calling 1-888-242-2100 and everytime they're saying unable to transfer the call and its not going through
You have to wait for 30 mins. typically, both times i called i had to wait that long. The options i picked were i think all "1" when they ask for them. Try that pick 1 as your options till the application no.

Sue yes they are probably request for Sch A and PCC, their system glitches out.. needs to be reported to them i think to get it fixed for your account.

Last edited: