+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Got the AOR yesterday ☺
It was rec'd 12th April.
I've created an account and tried linking the application but it keeps telling me they haven't found a matching application.
Any ideas?

MeetS

May 4, 2017
You will receive that after 5 business days, my husband just received the request this morning and he will be able to upload it, theres an upload button on his account, he is just reviewing all his answers before he upload it. Just be patient. You'll receive it
Just for information, how long did it take exactly for your husband to receive the request for upload Schedule A.

M.steele

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hey, I was looking at the spreadsheet and it looks like my dates have gotten mixed up. Should be:

Application Sent April 6
Application Received April 21
AOR - No

Canadian citizen sponsoring Korean wife. Both of us living in Korea now. No dependents.

KayJme

Mar 8, 2016
Edmonton
Got the AOR yesterday ☺
It was rec'd 12th April.
I've created an account and tried linking the application but it keeps telling me they haven't found a matching application.
Any ideas?

I have the same issue, it's kind of frustrating when you are entering the exact characters you put in on the application form but still not giving us our details. I am able to search it using the search application tool but still wont able to link it to my service account

AlbaNuadh

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
I have the same issue, it's kind of frustrating when you are entering the exact characters you put in on the application form but still not giving us our details. I am able to search it using the search application tool but still wont able to link it to my service account
How strange. Have you been trying today? Maybe it's a site issue.
I've locked myself out now for 24 hours.

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
I'm planning to mail PCC & Sch-A form to CPC-Mississauga, what should I write in sender address Sponsor address or PA address?
mailing address as well
Please confirm who had already mail and has been attached to your application.

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Check below in my signature for the April 2017 spreadsheet! Add yourself if you filed your application this month!
I don't see signature? I would like to join April one as well. Thanks

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Hey guys I sent application on April 12 and cic recieved it on April 18...still waiting for AOR...anyone else is a same boat? Is there any other thread I need to join?

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Whe did u send ur application? Cic received mine on April 18 and I'm still waiting for AOR...

Just got my AoR1 email, but it doesn't mention anything about linking the application. Is that normal?

(Had attached my 2015 NoA)

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Hello Everyone...

Most Probably this is the thread where i guess i can follow people of my badge.. We sent the application through Canada Post on 21st April and on website it says the package has been delivered on 25th April. I have not heard anything back or any email of acknowledgement yet. I am not sure if my husband has selected that SMS option...:(

Still waiting to hear from them...Any Idea usually how much time they take to reply or acknowledge?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello Everyone...

Most Probably this is the thread where i guess i can follow people of my badge.. We sent the application through Canada Post on 21st April and on website it says the package has been delivered on 25th April. I have not heard anything back or any email of acknowledgement yet. I am not sure if my husband has selected that SMS option...:(

Still waiting to hear from them...Any Idea usually how much time they take to reply or acknowledge?
It was 13 days before we heard anything but it can definitely take longer, up to a month, so just gotta be patient :)

mizzcheviouz

Apr 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hello Everyone...

I have read it takes about 1 month for AOR

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Hi Guys!
My wife did the medical exam but the panel physician gave her the Medical Report 1017E and asked her to submit it to CIC.

Any Idea where I should send this?

Thank you!
The physician should be responsible for uploading the medical report through emedical. What your wife has is proof she completed the medical, not sure why she was asked to submit it to CIC . Perhaps someone who has already undergone their medical can advise.

Reactions: yj1

KayJme

Mar 8, 2016
Edmonton
How strange. Have you been trying today? Maybe it's a site issue.
I've locked myself out now for 24 hours.

I tried it today but still no luck.

I found this info from CIC website after trying to link my application. I hope this is the only issue I have, I only put 2 to the applicants included field. I"m going to try and put 3 tomorrow since I have my wife and Daughter + me as the Sponsor

--
"If you are applying for family sponsorship, enter the number of family members, including the primary applicant, the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable) that are part of your application."

I can see it from the general search tool from CIC website that it has been entered into the system.

link :
search tool :
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

help center :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23