+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
any april 4/5 applicants who called the agents today to find updates on their application? what is the status of our applications?
Same they said it's normal nd your application is not opened yet
Filled on 3rd they recievrr on 4th April

Ism2017

May 10, 2017
App sent: April 8th , 2017
App Rcvd : April 12, 2017
App ack Rcvd : May 8, 2017
Medical exam requested : May 10, 2017

Ism2017

May 10, 2017
I have received the application ack email on May 8th, 2017 and today on May 10th, 2017 my wife has received an email for medical examination.

They usually ask for medical exam at the final stage. any idea?

Ism2017

May 10, 2017
I have a same as yours. I got AOR on 3rd May and linked my application of 9th May but didn't see any message to upload Sch A and PCC and no medical request so far
Did anyone get any such request so far in their account or via email within these timelines?

I have submit my wife's application on April 8th. CIC has rcvd it on April 12th. I have rcvd the ack/aor on May 8th and my wife has received her medical examination today on May 10th, 2017. I havnt linked the application yet though.

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
As sponsor, in my SA letter, it said they'd be sending the PA a request for Schedule A. It also says that if the PA hasn't received this request yet, that it will be requested within 5 business days.

Now, on this forum, I've seen where some applicant's never receive the request. Should I wait the 5 days or go ahead now and send it by Webform? Do you also send in the police checks in at the same time, or do they request those separately? Those who have used the Webform, did you choose "Technical issue" or "Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents, etc"? Any other tips?

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
I just submitted my wifes police clearance via the web form now as well as its already been 5 days since SA letter said they would send another email requesting the sched A & PCC but nothing yet
Ya i would not count on that.. their system is either bogged down or they are forgetting to do certain steps and that's why some receive it and some never see the request.

Just read a thread where the new delhi immigration office actually shredded someones file sent by Mississauga ... I almost fell out of my chair... so till it's all done and final one can never be sure when the whole process might need to be restarted yikes.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Has anyone received a SA email today? it's been showing "decision made" on ECA for the last 2 days!

Chailatte

Feb 16, 2017
Has anyone received a SA email today? it's been showing "decision made" on ECA for the last 2 days!
I saw Decision made on Ecas early afternoon and just received a SA email. I would say don't worry about it, you will get an email soon. DM is a good sign, just make sure to check your junk folder as well.

Chailatte

Feb 16, 2017
Just got my AoR1 email, but it doesn't mention anything about linking the application. Is that normal?

The Principal applicant and the spouse both get a separate AOR, however Principal Applicant is suppose to link the application. He/she do so by using the application number, both AORs should have the same application number.

MeetS

May 4, 2017
Got a request letter or email I should say to upload Sched A and PCC.
It has been 5 business days since I received the request for Schedule A. I still haven't received any email instructing me to upload Schedule A form. I called them yesterday and they said, they would make a request to Mississauga office to issue instructions. Now it's a waiting game.

NOTE: I haven't gone through web-form procedure as not many had luck with it.

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
It has been 5 business days since I received the request for Schedule A. I still haven't received any email instructing me to upload Schedule A form. I called them yesterday and they said, they would make a request to Mississauga office to issue instructions. Now it's a waiting game.

NOTE: I haven't gone through web-form procedure as not many had luck with it.
You will receive that after 5 business days, my husband just received the request this morning and he will be able to upload it, theres an upload button on his account, he is just reviewing all his answers before he upload it. Just be patient. You'll receive it

Reactions: MeetS

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
Today's been a good day. We got the medical request and the sponsorship approval along with the request for Schedule A (but no PCC...I wonder why). Now it's just a waiting game until they ask us to upload the Schedule A form. By reading other people's experiences, seems like a lot of people are having troubles with this (not being able to upload it) so hopefully we don't come across that. Just have to wait and see what happens.

daviddaviddavid

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Application Filed: 10/04/2017
AOR Received: 10/05/2017
Sponsorship Approval: XX/XX/XXXX
File Transferred: XX/XX/XXXX
Med's Request: XX/XX/XXXX
Med's Submitted: XX/XX/XXXX

Having issues linking my account thought. Tried the tips in spreadsheet, tried everything. Reported an issue, hope they can fix it.

Wishing everyone the best!

yj1

Apr 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lebanon
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Hi Guys!
My wife did the medical exam but the panel physician gave her the Medical Report 1017E and asked her to submit it to CIC.

Any Idea where I should send this?

Thank you!