+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks. Did you get the police check request and schedule A request at the same time? Were you able to see it in MyCIC? We got the SA on May 12 so it's been nearly two weeks.
We don't use mycic (we have lawyers)

We never got request for Sched A so we just mailed it

Police check came with med request

Our app is being processed in VO now

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
Guys our application was returned today T.T asking for the IMM 5532 relationship and sponsorship evaluation although it was already included in the application do i need to fill up another set of it ?
Like 1 for pr and one for me as the sponsor? Need reply asap

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Guys our application was returned today T.T asking for the IMM 5532 relationship and sponsorship evaluation although it was already included in the application do i need to fill up another set of it ?
Like 1 for pr and one for me as the sponsor? Need reply asap
Only one copy is needed. Did you look it over to make sure no information was missing and signatures included? I believe there is 4 signatures required on that particular form.

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
Hahahaha well well... me and my hubby linked our application now! Thanks much Oulrish and Marrianne for helping me to figure it out!;)

My timeline is:
Application sent: April 3, 2017
Application received: April 5, 2017
PA AOR received: May 17, 2017
Sponsorship confirmation: May 18, 2017
Spousal Approval: waiting

Lets hope for the best! Goodluck to all of us!! Anyone can you please update my file in spreadsheet I cannot able to edit and update mine. Thanks much!
Hi do you have any news with your paper?

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
My ecas has been updated to "medicals received" Does anyone know what the next stage/step is?

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Application Sent: 10 April
Application Received:13 April
Rejection: 19 May

Our application was sent back as we are missing the 10 pages of text/emails confirming communication. With the original application, we had submitted 20 photos of us together, as well as several screenshots of social media interactions, so this is incredibly frustrating :( Since I'm in the U.S. and he is in Canada, we see each other in person fairly regularly, so we don't typically exchange emails (and our texts are really just inside jokes and emojis).

For those that submitted texts/etc., did you need to do anything to show a timestamp (some of the text services we use show a month/day, but not the year)?

Hoping to send everything back tomorrow and restarting the month-long wait for an AOR (or rejection) again. Arrrgh!
Sorry to hear that but u know what me and my husband just meet a month and get married we more often talk in messanger so i screenshot all our messages since were bf/gf... our messages in social media even if it is only a tag he mention me... our phone call like 5hrs up to 9hrs i screenshot that too and our prenup wedding pictures and wedding pictures...we used different app like viber and fb messanger... i even make a love letter that didnt go thru to post office i just bring home and gave it to him when we met and still i attached that too... what else...ummm I send money to him even though he dont need it i attached that too in to different days...try everything... all the requirements only comes from you guys u dont need to go to ielts or celpip or any school credentials so try everything... ji submitted more than 20photos like 80photoss and instead 10 pages of messages chat txt i think i submitted 60pages i dont know i just know i need to.prove everything is genuine which is true nothing to hide... hopefully this one will help u to figure out whats your next requirements to attached! Gudluck to all of us!!

Reactions: Oulrish

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Application Sent: 10 April
Application Received:13 April
Rejection: 19 May

Our application was sent back as we are missing the 10 pages of text/emails confirming communication. With the original application, we had submitted 20 photos of us together, as well as several screenshots of social media interactions, so this is incredibly frustrating :( Since I'm in the U.S. and he is in Canada, we see each other in person fairly regularly, so we don't typically exchange emails (and our texts are really just inside jokes and emojis).

For those that submitted texts/etc., did you need to do anything to show a timestamp (some of the text services we use show a month/day, but not the year)?

Hoping to send everything back tomorrow and restarting the month-long wait for an AOR (or rejection) again. Arrrgh!
Try to scrrwnshot your video call still proofs you guys are together... so try everything gudluck!

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
My husband requested Documents is schedule A only but doesnt require him PCC is that okey? Or do i need just attached PCC there even though their not requesting it? Anyone same with me? I uploaded the schedule A directly on his account and send IRCC webform

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Can the sponsor inquire about the status of the application and document submission (Schedule A and PCC submitted status) through CIC Phone Support, even if the applicant has not submitted anyone as a representative?
I submitted my wife's PCC and Sched A today, before they asked us for the information and wanted to check with CIC in a few days if they received it. Any thoughts?

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
Only one copy is needed. Did you look it over to make sure no information was missing and signatures included? I believe there is 4 signatures required on that particular form.
We are missing one signature T.T thats 2 for the sponsor and 2 for the applicant right? And the picture needed is the big size picture?thanks

Reactions: nbhagat

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
I had additional documents schedule A for my hubby...still waiting for SA and medical request for him
We are both the same timeline husband just received a schedA request and i mailed it (express post) and submitted thru webform. I hope good news this week for us ;)

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Can the sponsor inquire about the status of the application and document submission (Schedule A and PCC submitted status) through CIC Phone Support, even if the applicant has not submitted anyone as a representative?
I submitted my wife's PCC and Sched A today, before they asked us for the information and wanted to check with CIC in a few days if they received it. Any thoughts?
I do it all the time i provide mine and my spouses details and agent does not seem to have a concern usually. Depends on the agent i guess ?

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
We are missing one signature T.T thats 2 for the sponsor and 2 for the applicant right? And the picture needed is the big size picture?thanks
i had the same issue, forgot signatures on page 2 & page 3. i resent it on May 15. hopefully all good now.