+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

steller

Mar 2, 2015
jordo said:
Just a reminder to anyone who does need to redo any forms and resign, double check to make sure you are using the most recent version of the form. For example, IMM0008 was updated in March 2017, IMM5532 was updated April 2017.
Hi, Application received by CPC on April 18, 2017.. At that time the latest form version available was IMM5532 (12-2016).. Now its (04-2017).. I have compared both the version word-by-word and there is no change except in new version they have included a sign (Hand with Pen) at signature places. My query is that will CPC return my application just because its not the latest version. New form version is April 2017 and application received by CPC on April 18, 2017. Thanks

abirring

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
canadiantica15 said:
No bar codes are generated from Schedule A - you will know its validated if 'YES' appears in the top right box on the first page.

If requested to upload Schedule A thru your GCKey account you will want to directly upload a saved pdf version, a scanned copy will not be accepted.

If you have to upload Schedule A thru IRCC webform you will need to print, sign, then scan and upload as an attachment. You need to request access.
Thanks for your prompt response !
Also, do you have any clue what if we have not received SA mail and Sched A/PCC upload request but have received Medical request over an email (not in ECAS).
Can you help what could it mean and if there are any issues with the form.

Thanks again !

abirring

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
CPA2CANADA said:
PK...i received the same email from CIC re the SA approval outlining the need to upload Sched A...I did send the Schedule A and PCC through IRCC webform based on what other people did here on the forum.. I am planning to send the actual Sched A with signature and PCC to CPC missisauga through courier...

Hey !
I am facing the same issue, No request for Sched A form and PCC yet, No SA mail also so far.
What I assume is there is an auto trigger which asks for Sched A form once the application is linked but due to technical issues, mails are not getting triggered.

Can you confirm if your Sched A form uploaded via IRCC was accepted by CIC, If so, did you get any confirmation email from them or just an auto response ?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

abirring

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
mrpkiam said:
I would not do that, they specifically mention it needs to be uploaded, i am not trying to confuse CIC and get undue delay's. I am going to wait till this Friday, since i have submitted a ticket regarding technical issue and a separate query asking for what is the process for Schedule A and pcc ? How did you get your PCC done don't they request that and the place you get pcc from require to see that request ?
Hey !
I too have the same issue and clearly I too do not see why I should be mailing them the document if it is to be uploaded via login link or IRCC webform.
Do you have any updates so far on the technical issue you reported ?
I had a word with the customer care person and she told me to report a technical ticket regarding the link unavailable in my login link to upload Sched A form.
The team will then be enabling the link or ask us to upload via IRCC itself.
So far no updates on either enabling the link or IRCC from CIC team.
Have you received any update since then ?

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hi i am.not able to link my application using the info on AOR and my file .. is there a trick guys ??

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
rEj19 said:
Hi i am.not able to link my application using the info on AOR and my file .. is there a trick guys ??
1. Log in with GC Key account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
3. City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents).

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
jordo said:
1. Log in with GC Key account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
3. City of Birth - enter 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Select PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Do not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Fill out the other application info as per your application and put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents).

Thanks I'll try tomm. I've tried it 5 times today :((

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
bananaoatmeal said:
I did. I had the same thing. Decision Made for at least a few days before I got an e-mail, so don't worry. They are sent out in bulk most likely, because I got mine right when someone did here.
Thanks so much.

yj1

Apr 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lebanon
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
What happens when they sent a medical exam request? Whats the step after that? When I get it is it something I should get excited about ?

steller

Mar 2, 2015
destinedlove said:
I caught the new IMM0008 but not the IMM5532 for April 2017. My application arrived yesterday. Not sure the implications of that.
Same case with me also application received on 18 April 2017 with latest IMM0008 but old IMM5532 (12-2016).. I checked with the senior member on this forum.. who replied that if the new form was not available when you sent the application then you are good.. Hope it doesn't get returned..

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
steller said:
Hi, Application received by CPC on April 18, 2017.. At that time the latest form version available was IMM5532 (12-2016).. Now its (04-2017).. I have compared both the version word-by-word and there is no change except in new version they have included a sign (Hand with Pen) at signature places. My query is that will CPC return my application just because its not the latest version. New form version is April 2017 and application received by CPC on April 18, 2017. Thanks
That's not fare, I hope mine is ok the updated one form two days before I sent my application, here's hoping

HeyKenGuy

Mar 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017
steller said:
Same case with me also application received on 18 April 2017 with latest IMM0008 but old IMM5532 (12-2016).. I checked with the senior member on this forum.. who replied that if the new form was not available when you sent the application then you are good.. Hope it doesn't get returned..
they have a grace period of when they will continue to accept the old form. mine was the same, i submitted my app apr 4 with one of the old forms that was updated in march and it was accepted....currently awaiting medicals to be done

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I submitted my wife's application on April 18th, 2017 and CIC Mississauga received the application on April 20, 2017. My question is that when me and/or my wife (PA) receive their AOR1, will we be able to create a link to the application on each of our CIC accounts or should there be only one link to the the application from either account? Is it possible to link the application before receiving AOR1?

Thank guys

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Can anyone provide CIC number when calling from India.
Tried to call 18882422100 but says check the number :'(