+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Vonneta

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I

i mean ur last medical is expired ?right and u dont recieve any request for ur medical? And do u know when ur background is started?
No i take medical april3 2018 and they received it april 5 and dm for sponsorship.. start processing april 23 2018 for permanent resident.. request additional april 24 and i pass it april 29 ..since then no more update until now..my application is already 1yr and 5days

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
Background check is in process since 25 March 2018
Pre arrival email received on 18 March 2018

Whay is your timeline?
Where are you from ?
Background check is in process since 25 March 2018
Pre arrival email received on 18 March 2018

Whay is your timeline?
Where are you from ?
I am 9 may applicant and background started from 6 april and eligibility passed
Really when the security step finished i am really tired

Reactions: Ivan Duhok

Kevz03

May 21, 2018
Hey guys

This is a late update but my wife received her PPR on July 23rd after 14 long months. It was Stuck in BGC review but it all worked out after I ordered the GCMS notes. 5 weeks after ordering them the application moved to Decision made in ECAS but no update in my GCkey, Here's my tip: Once you passed the medical (and if you do not need interview) you get into BGC phase 1. This last between 60 to 90 days for most of us and can go up to 110 days if there are some complications. Afterward you will be move into BCG phase 2 which is basically a review of all the security and background checks. This is where a lot of people get stuck. Once you reach that point order the GCMS notes. I can't promise you to have your PPR 3-4 weeks after ordering them but IT DOES help to move it forward as they are reviewing the application Before releasing the notes AND they do the necessary updates at the same time. Do not despair. If you are over 12 months, Email the VO often for updates (once every 1-2 weeks) and order the notes. I hope this help. My wife will be coming this September and finaly we can move on! Good luck to you all !

Reactions: Ivan Duhok