***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ahmadsajeed

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
India
Hello
This morning I have received a letter from New Delhi visa office they requested my CV
Can someone tell me why they want my CV ?
This letter I have received can someone help me how to reply them back
I’m 6 April 2017 applicant
Pre arrival received 18 March 2018
Background in process from 25 March 2018

Do they request in spousal sponsorship CV as well? Please help me guys

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
Hello
This morning I have received a letter from New Delhi visa office they requested my CV

Can you copy and paste a copy of the letter on here? Remove personal details of course.

ahmadsajeed

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
India
Can you copy and paste a copy of the letter on here? Remove personal details of course.
Here is

Dear
This refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
describing your role and responsibilities as an employee of (my company name) for the period of Feb-2012 to September-2013. This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/28
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client Further please provide clarification with regard to your unemployment for the period of Oct 2013- Dec 2014 This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/28

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca Website: www.india.gc.ca
(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
Hello

What is ur field

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
D
Hello

did u had interview

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Here is

Dear
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
describing your role and responsibilities as an employee of (my company name) for the period of Feb-2012 to September-2013. This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/28
 Client Information: Receipt of information from client Further please provide clarification with regard to your unemployment for the period of Oct 2013- Dec 2014 This must be received at this office by: 2018/09/28

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca Website: www.india.gc.ca
looks like theyre checking things a little more thoroughly. i suggest you provide all the information that they are asking for. what position did you hold during the feb to sept time frame?

Vonneta

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi I got my PPR today at 12:00 AM
File received: April 28 2017
Medical : June 12 2017
Background check in process : feb 23
DM: feb 23
Ppr : feb 26
Passport sent: feb 26
Waiting for golden shiny stamp.
Thanks
I will keep you all in my prayer whoever is leftover.
Good luck guys
Hi what is the last number in your ecas when you rcv ur ppr?

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
Did u h
Here is

Dear

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
did u have governmental positions ?

Zhabizz

Nov 19, 2017
When ur background ch
Here is

Dear

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
when ur background check is statrted