Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
HeyKen....I received the email the same day ECAS showed DM. Not sure what is the glitch but for sure there is most especially on the Sched A and PCC request.
On the SA approval email, it was specifically mentioned below. We decided to submit both docs via IRCC webform and got autoresponse that they have received it.
Hope this works for us.

=============================================================================

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for

Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration

form (IMM5669).

A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the

requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their

representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it

will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk

mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission.

Separate Schedule A forms, bearing signatures, must be completed by the applicant, and by all

dependent family members 18 years of age or older (whether accompanying or not).

Upon receipt of the completed Schedule A form(s), the Application for Permanent Residence for your

relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for processing. The visa office will be selected based on your

relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; a

confirmation letter will be sent to you when the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of

the visa office selected.

To re-iterate, the completed Schedule A form(s) must be received at this office within 30 days of the

original request that was sent to your sponsored family member(s) (or their representative).
HeyKenGuy said:
so seems most early April applicants have received medical requests.

Anyone received request for schedule A yet in either gckey or ECAS?

I have neither and only received medical requests. Also did not receive email confirming i am eligible to sponsor though ECAS shows decision made on Apr 28

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
mrpkiam said:
Same here can you upload a screenshot please. Maybe i will hold submitting mine till i see it in the system ? Was it after your medical exam request of prior to that ?

@HeyKenGuy nope i have not received any such request only for medical exam so far.
Sorry, only know how to screenshot on my phone!

The option to upload the document was under 'view submitted application' and then the whole page shows 'documents submitted by the client'. The upload button is no longer there since I have since uploaded the Schedule A but the request details was replacement needed as we submitted Schedule A and PCC's up front. Just received AOR1 today - no medical request yet.

HeyKenGuy

Mar 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017
CPA2CANADA said:
HeyKen....I received the email the same day ECAS showed DM. Not sure what is the glitch but for sure there is most especially on the Sched A and PCC request.
On the SA approval email, it was specifically mentioned below. We decided to submit both docs via IRCC webform and got autoresponse that they have received it.
Hope this works for us.
man....CIC's inconsistency just drives me up the wall sometimes and made worse as its a pain in the ass to get someone on the phone

thks for that....hopefully I will receive an email by the end of the week

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
Guys, I am gearing up for application for my spouse in May. What does the timeline look like for outland India files? I see on this forum the applications are moving along nicely.

What's the over all process? I mean can you outline for me please like
1. application sent
2. AOR1

Thanks in advance..

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Just checked ECAS and got this in line 2:

"We sent you correspondence on May 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Tho I didn't receive any email, can anyone suggest.

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
KSA1 said:

"We sent you correspondence on May 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Did your partner maybe receive the emai?

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KSA1 said:

Could be the PCC and Schedule A form they have requested.

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
HeyKenGuy said:
so seems most early April applicants have received medical requests.

Anyone received request for schedule A yet in either gckey or ECAS?

I have neither and only received medical requests. Also did not receive email confirming i am eligible to sponsor though ECAS shows decision made on Apr 28
I'm in the same boat as you.

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
msingh199 said:
Could be the PCC and Schedule A form they have requested.
Question, when mailing PCC to CPC-Mississauga office do we need to send original PCC letter or photocopy is acceptable?

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
KSA1 said:
Question, when mailing PCC to CPC-Mississauga office do we need to send original PCC letter or photocopy is acceptable?
It depends on the country. For the USA, for example, it needs to be the original. You can go to your country on this page and it will mention if it needs to be the original:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

KSA1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
viva-c said:
It depends on the country. For the USA, for example, it needs to be the original. You can go to your country on this page and it will mention if it needs to be the original:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
Thanks for this Viva, on website for India it didn't mention anything about original or photocopy.
So what should I take in consideration submit Original or Photcopy?

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
if application package gets returned, does anyone know if it gets returned to PA or sponsor?

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
KSA1 said:
Thanks for this Viva, on website for India it didn't mention anything about original or photocopy.
So what should I take in consideration submit Original or Photcopy?
To be safe, I would make a photocopy for yourself and then submit the original.

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
nbhagat said:
if application package gets returned, does anyone know if it gets returned to PA or sponsor?
Mine was returned(in march) to the sponsor... re applied on april 04/2017