Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
Those who uploaded their Schedule A and PCC through IRCC webform, how long did you wait until they attached these documents to your application ? I sent these documents on 14th of June and still didn't get any email or messages in mycic account.
I mailed mine in and they received really fast.

amarantine

Mar 9, 2017
Required Documents CPC Mississauga/CTD Mississauga PO Box 6100, Station A Mississauga L5A4H4

we mailed everything we had to submit
Did you mail it to PO Box 6100 and not PO Box 3000? My application is only for spouse sponsorship and on the website it lists the 6100 address for Other Family Class. Just making sure I send it correctly.
Thank you.

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
I also got ndvo aor today !! We have same timeline !!

And for uk pcc didn't u uploaded in the initial request !? Bcz u have to submit it as she lived there more then 6 months
When we received the request they asked us to upload only the Indian PCC and mentioned not to upload anything other than what was requested. Infact the letter mentioned that the blue ? button may indicate you need to submit for any country you have stayed for more than six months but you can ignore that for now. Also, there was only one upload button to upload the PCC (couldn't combine the PCCs in one because it asked for the country of issue and other information while uploading which was different for both PCCs).

I have seen others getting request to upload PCC (multiple) but i guess they didn't need it for ours plus because our application was forwarded to NDVO, i think they were ok with it. Not sure if NDVO needs it or not.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Did you mail it to PO Box 6100 and not PO Box 3000? My application is only for spouse sponsorship and on the website it lists the 6100 address for Other Family Class. Just making sure I send it correctly.
Thank you.
We are outland spousal sponsorship and this is what we mailed our additional documents to.

yj1

Apr 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lebanon
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Med's Request
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
I mailed mine in and they received really fast.
My wife is in Lebanon so should she scan them and then send them to me and I print them and then send them to CIC?

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
If you recieved the schedule A request that means the applicant needs to print it and sign signature next to the name if you are mailing it it makesure the schedule A is signed with a pen. You virtually sign it on the document print it and sign with a pen also.. I know the medical request status was an error if there is no document attached to take to the physician with instructions. Then it could have been an error most likely the schedule A they need SIGNED.
IF YOU ARE ATTACHING THE SCHEDULE A THROUGH ONLINE YOU DO NOT NEED TO PHYSICALLY SIGN IT WITH A PEN.

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
When you mailed them did you attach any letter with it?
I sent mine on June 8 and maybe 5 days later, my gckey got updated to " we do need need any additional documents". on June 16th, I got an email form CIC saying they received my Sch A and PCC. Yes, I did a cover letter stating that due to technical difficulties, I am mailing in required documents. I listed the 2 documents and also put the PA's UCI# and application # as well as his name and DOB. Hope this helps.

Reactions: JMV405 and yj1

amarantine

Mar 9, 2017
I sent mine on June 8 and maybe 5 days later, my gckey got updated to " we do need need any additional documents". on June 16th, I got an email form CIC saying they received my Sch A and PCC. Yes, I did a cover letter stating that due to technical difficulties, I am mailing in required documents. I listed the 2 documents and also put the PA's UCI# and application # as well as his name and DOB. Hope this helps.
What address did you send it to? Thank you.

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
What address did you send it to? Thank you.
Case Processing Centre – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway, Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi good morning did you mail the original Pcc or was it a scanned copy along with your Schedule A.
I emailed a scanned copy of both. Signature on Sch A, not typed signature.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
PA received this email in the afternoon June 19, 2017; Indian Time: I think it's AOR2? We already paid the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) with the initial application and already sent police clearance certificates; do I need to resend these two documents again? Also, ECA does not have a 3rd line yet on the PA side; when is the "we started processing...." line added on ECA?

Date: Jun 19, 2017
Subject: Acknowledgement of Receipt
To:

Date: June 19, 2017

Application-
UCI
Email-

Dear ********

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
PA received this email in the afternoon June 19, 2017; Indian Time: I think it's AOR2? We already paid the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) with the initial application and already sent police clearance certificates; do I need to resend these two documents again? Also, ECA does not have a 3rd line yet on the PA side; when is the "we started processing...." line added on ECA?

Date: Jun 19, 2017
Subject: Acknowledgement of Receipt
To:

Date: June 19, 2017

Application-
UCI
Email-

Dear ********

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.
You don't need to resend.