+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***APRIL 2017***SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Guys I was told by cic call centre agent today that my file is already in process at visa office and I will not be receiving any AOR 2 . My file was transferred on May 17 and 4th line was added on ECAS that says processing started May 20,but no AOR2 rcvd . Anybody facing the same issues .?
Call centers are open today? Can i please have the number that you used? Thanks

kaszuby

Apr 21, 2017
Congrats to all the AORs, it is the biggest relief knowing that your application is acceptable enough not to be sent back!

I have a couple questions:

1. I received an email from IRCC with a PDF letter attachment stating the following:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of ********** and family (if applicable).

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669)."

Is this letter Sponsor Approval?

2. We have received request for Medical Exam as well as Schedule A, but no request for PCC is this normal? When do you guys usually get request for PCC? Same time?

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hi Folks,
I received my Sponsor Approval 2 days ago & it says will be getting option to upload scheudle A & pcc online in next 5 days but after reading threads looks like people having trouble uploading them using online tool. My question is, if I mail them, can I send them scan copy i mean i will get my wife's signature & then will ask her to scan it & send it to me & I will send those to CIC. Any suggestion would be appreciated :)

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Congrats to all the AORs, it is the biggest relief knowing that your application is acceptable enough not to be sent back!

1. I received an email from IRCC with a PDF letter attachment stating the following:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on

We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

The Case Processing Centre in Mississauga will continue to hold the associated Application for
Permanent Residence awaiting the submission of a completed Schedule A Background Declaration
form (IMM5669)."

2. We have received request for Medical Exam as well as Schedule A, but no request for PCC is this normal? When do you guys usually get request for PCC? Same time?
1. Yes, fortunately you are eligible to sponsor a member of your family.
2. In my case, as I had an upfront PCC, I don't know exactly. But I think, sometimes at the same, with the request to send Schedule A, the want you to send your PCC as well.

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Call centers are open today? Can i please have the number that you used? Thanks
It's the 2100 number given online . They are closed I talked to them on Friday
I sent pcc and schedule A via webform and mailed it as well to pcc Mississauga.

rEj19

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014

"Dear Sir/Madam,

form (IMM5669)."

Yes that's sponsor approval letter,
Some times they send pcc request later... it's normal..

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
Hi all, i sent my Schedule A and PCC through IRCC Webform as well as under "report a technical issue" but now I am planning to send the hard copies in by Monday because that seems to be the quickest way to have it attached to your file rather than waiting for the request. Can someone just guide me as to which address we need to mail it to and what information we need to include on the cover letter ? Thanks

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
Successfully linked this morning folks using Application # and last name. No pp info. Space bar for place of birth, filled out everything else. Good luck everyone.

Katengko

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 20 2017
Doc's Request.
June 8 2017
AOR Received.
May 15 2017
File Transfer...
August 3 2017
Med's Request
July 28 2017
Med's Done....
August 14 2017
Hi just wanna ask is there any chances that the application will be return or refuse if you have already aor? Is anyone here experience it?

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hi All -

I just received an email from CIC:
UCI: <UCI>
Application No.: <APPL NO>
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear <SPONSOR>,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/04/26 on behalf of the following member(s):

<PRINCIPAL APPLICANT>

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I have a few questions:

1) Is this AOR1?
2) Do we have to link the application now? Where can i find the link to do so?
3) Will there be an email to the Principal applicant as well?
4) What are the next steps?

Thanks in Advance.

Kuleng24

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi everyone...
just a quick question:
if your CAS sponsorship status says "decision made" how long will it take before you get an email stating whether you're eligible to sponsor or not?
Does anyone know? Or is there anybody here whose cas sponsorship status says decision made but haven't received any email yet.
Just asking coz my sponsor hasn't received any email from cic not even an aor for sponsor. But his cas says:
Application received
Correspondence sent
Decision made on sponsorship status.
Thanksss so much!