May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
PB#

Why is this question being posted in every citizenship thread ??

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Hi, Do I need to put 'NA' or 'N/A' where it is not applicable. or it doesn't matter for any format ('NA' vs 'N/A'). Any suggestion? Please help. Thanks.

I found in the instruction guide as below:
Be complete and accurate
Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write “Not Applicable” or “NA”. If your application is incomplete it may be returned to you and this will delay the processing of your application.

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Hi @User4000 , I saw on the sheet your name that you are also from Niagara falls area. Just wanted to touch base on your timelines as i wanted to to be prepared mentally on whats coming my way. Please also share your experience.

Shahji2979

Jun 27, 2017
Hi All
I got an updated on my ECAS...regarding the test letter sent on 30 June..for the test to be held on 25 of July.
please updated my details in the sheet

Also quick question....what about the interview....does the test and interview take place at the same date?

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Hi, Do I need to put 'NA' or 'N/A' where it is not applicable. or it doesn't matter for any format ('NA' vs 'N/A'). Any suggestion? Please help. Thanks.

Be complete and accurate
Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write “Not Applicable” or “NA”. If your application is incomplete it may be returned to you and this will delay the processing of your application.
Could anyone share his/her idea regarding this please? Someone in other thread says it doesn't matter 'NA', 'N/A' or 'Not Applicable'

Shahji2979

Jun 27, 2017
can someone please updated my details........Ecase updated for test invite on 30 June and test to be held on 25 July....

magnolia

Aug 24, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-20-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017

Be complete and accurate
I personally do not think it matters on the format of NA or N/A. As long as you do not leave any section empty and it's clear to them that it's not applicable to you.

jilwjung

Apr 12, 2017
Could you please update mine again please ?
No 49 in the sheet. ID Jilwjung
Test letter date was June 30,and the test will be held on July 25

what is the good source for practice ? I have read from yourlibrary.ca website is that enough for the test?
Thank you in advance for any advice :)

Saga

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 September 2010
AOR Received.
26 September 2010
Med's Request
22 February 2011
Med's Done....
29 March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 April 2011
LANDED..........
26 May 2011
Could you please update mine again please ?
No 49 in the sheet. ID Jilwjung
Test letter date was June 30,and the test will be held on July 25

what is the good source for practice ? I have read from yourlibrary.ca website is that enough for the test?
Thank you in advance for any advice :)
Discover Canada is the official source that you need to read and study from. You can also do some practice tests online. Just do a Google search for @Canadian citizenship practice test" and you will get loads of resourcs you can practice from

Reactions: jilwjung