+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Hi, I will be due to apply for citizenship with in couple of months. I travelled to my home country and USA in last five years. USA doesn't stamp on the passport. How do I get all of my and my family's travel history to calculate the residence time in Canada. I think this info is also required to fill out the form (in & out time).

seniors/experienced people-would you please help on this? Is there a way to find out all the travels in last 5 years?

Thank you.

Amoojoon

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I will be due to apply for citizenship with in couple of months. I travelled to my home country and USA in last five years. USA doesn't stamp on the passport. How do I get all of my and my family's travel history to calculate the residence time in Canada. I think this info is also required to fill out the form (in & out time).

seniors/experienced people-would you please help on this? Is there a way to find out all the travels in last 5 years?

Thank you.
I had the same challenge with the US trips.
I tried to find the tickets and could figure out the dates.
Most of the other countries stamp your passport upon leaving; you shouldn't be having issues with your trip to home country.

Saga

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 September 2010
AOR Received.
26 September 2010
Med's Request
22 February 2011
Med's Done....
29 March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 April 2011
LANDED..........
26 May 2011
Hello my status changed to In Process as of May 10 :)

Stabinmo

Apr 12, 2017

Thank you.
I used this site to get my travel history to the US https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
Click the travel History tab and follow the instruction. This is a US gov website similar to CBSA here in Canada.

abutt

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys, the status of my citizenship application is In Process. Just wanted to know how I'll be notified of the next step (Test Invite)? By email or should I just keep checking my status online?

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
I used this site to get my travel history to the US https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home
Click the travel History tab and follow the instruction. This is a US gov website similar to CBSA here in Canada.
Hi Stabinmo, Thank you very much. I tried this and this doesn't give the history of 2017 where as I travelled twice in 2017. Is there any way I can get all the travel history.
Will appreciate your or any senior's reply.

maybenot

Star Member
Sep 20, 2011
How are you guys been notified by IP ? do they send an email to let you know that status changed to be IP
or you have to login and check ?

Thank You!

Stabinmo

Apr 12, 2017
Hi Stabinmo, Thank you very much. I tried this and this doesn't give the history of 2017 where as I travelled twice in 2017. Is there any way I can get all the travel history.
Will appreciate your or any senior's reply.
Hi Swapno,
Make sure you use the correct passport number that you used to enter USA in case you had an older passport. It always worked for me.
Otherwise, you can ask them your question online using this form: https://help.cbp.gov/app/ask/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDk0NTYzMjM1L3NpZC84Uk9GV2xpbg==

Try and hope you get something back.
Hope this helps,

CALAB

Apr 27, 2017
What is the mode of communication after the status is moved to "In Process"? Is it by e-mail or shall we keep looking the status online? I did not get any email when the status was changed from "Application Received" to "In Process", it just got changed electronically.

timhortons

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July, 2011
AOR Received.
9th Sep, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
29th Sep, 2011
Med's Request
5th December, 2011
Med's Done....
11th January, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5th December, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20th March, 2012
Hi Guys

My application was received on 20th April and I received my AOR on 8th May. However, when i try checking my online status, it does not identify me. I have tried that with application number and client ID both. Should it not show "Application Received " status for me by now?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

My application was received on 20th April and I received my AOR on 8th May. However, when i try checking my online status, it does not identify me. I have tried that with application number and client ID both. Should it not show "Application Received " status for me by now?
It can sometimes take up to a few weeks to be able to log on after receiving AOR. Very few times the spelling of last name or DOB is different on CIC file then what you are putting in....if you are not able to log in after a few weeks I would contact the call centre.

Reactions: timhortons

CALAB

Apr 27, 2017
Another question I have is about passport checking during interview, do they normally request to provide Arabic Translation of all Arabic stamps in the passport or is it random and not a standard practice of asking to translate stamps in non English/French language? Additionally, the request for finger print is random or a must for everyone. Please let me know if someone knows about these things. Thanks