waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
Rigly68 said:
Keep your address as your home address during that time. In the physical presence calculator you can add more information for your visit. I had month long visits and tht is what I did in my application....
Thanks for your reply. Really appreciate it. You mean I should put my Canadian address for my two months visit.

Amoojoon

Apr 27, 2017
Smile Forever said:
Hello Everyone

I would be applying for Canadian Citizenship application soon. But I have some confusion. There is a section 6E in the application form that asks for addresses for the last six years. I visited my home country to visit my parents for two months only once. So do I have to include the address where I stayed for two months when visiting my parents.

The section 6E says to list all the foreign addresses as well if you were residing or studying or working outside Canada. But I am confused as I only visited for two months to see my parents. Does visiting and residing means the same. Please can anyone clarify.

Thanks
First of all, it doesn't ask for addresses in last six years. However, it does ask for the addresses you lived in "The Relevant Period". Make sure you understand this terms; you need to know this term when filling other sections. "The Relevant Period" can be six years or less depending on individual's presence in Canada and PR date.

It is also clearly asking for the addresses where "residing, employed or attending school outside Canada". It doesn't mean the visit or vacation trips. You mention trips/vacations in your "physical presence calculator".
This is my personal interpretation though. I am not a professional or something.

Reactions: Shaikhzees

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smile Forever said:
Thanks for your reply. Really appreciate it. You mean I should put my Canadian address for my two months visit.
Yes.
When you do the online residence calculator you can add the address for your vacation stay under the comments section.

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
Rigly68 said:
Yes.
When you do the online residence calculator you can add the address for your vacation stay under the comments section.
Thanks

Smile Forever

Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
processing began in oct 2011
Med's Request
waiting......
Med's Done....
waiting.........
Passport Req..
waiting........
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.........
LANDED..........
still waiting........
Amoojoon said:
First of all, it doesn't ask for addresses in last six years. However, it does ask for the addresses you lived in "The Relevant Period". Make sure you understand this terms; you need to know this term when filling other sections. "The Relevant Period" can be six years or less depending on individual's presence in Canada and PR date.

It is also clearly asking for the addresses where "residing, employed or attending school outside Canada". It doesn't mean the visit or vacation trips. You mention trips/vacations in your "physical presence calculator".
This is my personal interpretation though. I am not a professional or something.
Thanks

cecemel

May 5, 2017
Hello!

I applied in French, does anybody know if it has an influence on the treatment time?

And could someone add me to the word document list? Thanks!

App type: Single
Sent from: Hamilton, Ontario
Days: 1569
App sent: March 17, 2017
App Received: March 22, 2017
AOR: April 11, 2017
In Process: April 22, 2017
Test Request:
Test Taken:
DM:
Oath:

geger

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar-Senegal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
01-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2013
Hi Brothers and sisters, I have a preoccupation here.

I have a scheduled a trip in august to my home country and recently I applied for Canadian citizenship and my application is in progress. My fear is, I heard that during the oath ceremony you will have to hand out your PR card and I am scared that the ceremony could be held just few days before my trip. In this case what should I do because I will not have enough time to apply for Canadian passport and visa because my country does not recognize dual nationality and my ticket is already booked . My trip starts on the 5th of august.

please your suggestions are very welcome.

Thank you

Diamondude357

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Alberta
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-07-2012
Doc's Request.
21-11-2012
AOR Received.