April 2016 Citizenship Applicants

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benjie said:
ef

HOw to order the book? so once they send the AOR thru email their not gonna send it to mail ? Thank u for reply:p ;D
Hi benjie,

No, they are not gonna send you the hard copy of the book since you provided them with an email address and the email that they sent to you includes a link for you to read the book online or you can download and print.

Somehow, this site doesn't allow me to post links. However, you can click on the link provided in your AOR (pdf format) and it will take you to CIC website. You can order the book from there.

benjie

Jan 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joseph18 said:
Hi benjie,

No, they are not gonna send you the hard copy of the book since you provided them with an email address and the email that they sent to you includes a link for you to read the book online or you can download and print.

Somehow, this site doesn't allow me to post links. However, you can click on the link provided in your AOR (pdf format) and it will take you to CIC website. You can order the book from there.

yup thank you.. i just ordered yesterday... godbless

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline update:

My local CIC office would be Scarborough.

Application sent: April 21, 2016 (thru Canada Post Xpresspost)
Application received: April 25, 2016 (Sydney, NS)
AOR received: May 3, 2016
Ecas active: May 6, 2016 (waiting for "in process" status, still shows "application received")

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything of late?

I've added my timeline to the sheet below

All the best!
Hi wenstumped,

As of yet, there is no update on my status. I am still waiting for it to change to 'in process". I think my local CIC office has a lot of applications to process that is why it is taking more time as compared to yours.

I will keep this thread and the spreadsheet updated as soon as it changes to IP.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline update: Scarborough

April 21, 2016 Application sent thru Canada Post Xpresspost
April 25, 2016 Application received (CIC Sydney, NS)
May 3, 2016 AOR received
May 6, 2016 eCAS active (waiting for "in process" status, still shows "application received")
May 9, 2016 In process (eCAS changed to 'in process" status today, May 12)

benjie

Jan 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joseph18 u From Scarb? they processing your application fast.. Mine got my aor in 2weeks aftr i send my application then another 2weeks for Inprocess.. u lucky :) im from toronto but i lived now in scarborouh but im still using my old address bec i dont want my application delayed ;)

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benjie said:
Joseph18 u From Scarb? they processing your application fast.. Mine got my aor in 2weeks aftr i send my application then another 2weeks for Inprocess.. u lucky :) im from toronto but i lived now in scarborouh but im still using my old address bec i dont want my application delayed ;)
Hi benjie,

Yes, I live in Scarborough.

benjie

Jan 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joseph18 said:
Hi benjie,

Yes, I live in Scarborough.

When i check your timeline its so Fast,.. i should use my Scarborough address faster than toronto

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benjie said:
When i check your timeline its so Fast,.. i should use my Scarborough address faster than toronto
It is just the preliminary part of the process. Your timeline doesn't seem too bad at all. Let us just hope that it will be done as soon as possible. Good luck!

kingkong56

May 16, 2016
Citizenship App. Timeline - Vancouver Local CIC Office

17 Apr 2016 Mailed
21 Apr 2016 Delivered at Sydney, NS
10 May 2016 AOR Received
16 May 2016 status Application received

I am excited to see you all guys and progress of citizenship. Thank you for posting the details and sharing experience. :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I received the invitation for the test by mail yesterday. The date on the letter is May 25th and the test is set for June 2nd! I'm a little surprised by the short notice; while I have been studying and feel more or less prepared, I'm now going to have to hit the books in earnest.

All the best to everyone.

joseph18

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
Hello All,

I received the invitation for the test by mail yesterday. The date on the letter is May 25th and the test is set for June 2nd! I'm a little surprised by the short notice; while I have been studying and feel more or less prepared, I'm now going to have to hit the books in earnest.

Hi,

Wow! Congratulations. That was really quick. Good luck on your test, wenstumped. Keep us updated. Thanks. Cheers! :)

alainski

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2011
Nomination.....
08-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2011
File Transfer...
08-09-2011 - Detroit
Med's Request
08-04-2011
Med's Done....
18-05-2011
Passport Req..
08-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2011
LANDED..........
26-11-2011 - Emerson, MB
wenstumped said:
Hello All,

Did your Ecas change? Congrats and best of luck!

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alainski said:
Did your Ecas change? Congrats and best of luck!
Yes, my ecas is now updated. I checked on Friday and it hadn't been then but I now have an extra line added stating they sent me a letter dated May 25 to appear for the test. :)