+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

Dimply

Apr 9, 2015
Yesterday On 12 nov me & my Mrs appear in Test we both got 19/20. Just go through book 2-3 times and some online questions.(Apna Toronto, V Soul.com and Richmond Library and some mobile apps)

Interview was very casual just take 5 minutes for both of us. Checked our passports each page and PRC and Provincial ID.
Just one question what r u doing now and before from both of us.

In last she said in 1-3 months u will receive other letter for Oath. They did not check my kids passport and any ID or educational Documents or proof of language as i have everything top show, u should prepare in all respect.

And All Done.

I am from Calgary.

good Luck to all of u.

Syed

feanher40

Apr 15, 2015
Babi22 said:
Where are you gonna be taking the test ? I am from Montreal too, but taking the test 3 a week earlier than you.
Sorry for the delay! I just came back from vacation and I've been focusing in the book + online tests,etc...etc... I saw that you nailed it!! Congratulations!

I'll be taking mine this Tuesday at the Citizenship Immigration Canada Building at the St Jacques W building! I'll keep you all posted as soon as I get out!! ;D

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
feanher40 said:
Sorry for the delay! I just came back from vacation and I've been focusing in the book + online tests,etc...etc... I saw that you nailed it!! Congratulations!

I'll be taking mine this Tuesday at the Citizenship Immigration Canada Building at the St Jacques W building! I'll keep you all posted as soon as I get out!! ;D
Good luck, the test is easy...if you read the book. Read it at least 2 or 3 times, you will have questions about some personalities.

I took it in the same office in St Jacques.

feanher40

Apr 15, 2015
Babi22 said:
Good luck, the test is easy...if you read the book. Read it at least 2 or 3 times, you will have questions about some personalities.

I took it in the same office in St Jacques.
Yup I saw that in the mocking tests! I'm gone now for my third reading now!! I'll let y'all know how was it

@Babi22 thanks for the heads up!!

Good luck everyone!!

KUTTTY

Star Member
Sep 1, 2009
Hi I got my test invitation,

What are the list of documents that i need to provide or take while going for citizenship test? Please help me.

Thankyou .

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends, hope you all are doing well and congrats to all those who became citizens / waiting for oath / got the test invites.

returning back to the forum after long gap with some good news to share, my ecas shows today thay CIC has sent me a notice on Nov 12th to write citizenship test on December 1st, yippee :)

just a refresher, I'm a Mississauga family applicant and don't know the test centre yet until I receive the notice in mail, checked my mailbox today but nothing has arrived so far. The ecas just says that the test date is December 1st at 7:45 am. I hope it's in Mississauga only! :)

Time to start preparing for the test and gather all my documents, any tips / important recommendations from those who have already been through this final task will be much appreciated.

Good Luck to all those waiting, don't worry looks like GTA and other Ontario cities have started to gain momentum again :) I'm sure you all will get to hear your good news soon :)

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Kutty, what's your time line and what city have you applied from? When is your test date and test centre?

As for the documents, I guess it's pretty much all the originals of whatever you submitted alongwith your application and most importantly all your original passport / passports and landing papers.

Good luck dude!

KUTTTY said:
Hi I got my test invitation,

What are the list of documents that i need to provide or take while going for citizenship test? Please help me.

Thankyou .

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
sparkle said:
Got my Oath Invitation :):)
It is on Nov 30 !
That's great, congrats Sparkle. When did your status change to DM by the way?

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
april2015 said:
hello friends, hope you all are doing well and congrats to all those who became citizens / waiting for oath / got the test invites.

returning back to the forum after long gap with some good news to share, my ecas shows today thay CIC has sent me a notice on Nov 12th to write citizenship test on December 1st, yippee :)

just a refresher, I'm a Mississauga family applicant and don't know the test centre yet until I receive the notice in mail, checked my mailbox today but nothing has arrived so far. The ecas just says that the test date is December 1st at 7:45 am. I hope it's in Mississauga only! :)

Time to start preparing for the test and gather all my documents, any tips / important recommendations from those who have already been through this final task will be much appreciated.

Good Luck to all those waiting, don't worry looks like GTA and other Ontario cities have started to gain momentum again :) I'm sure you all will get to hear your good news soon :)
Hi April, welcome back.

The advise I can give you is READ THE BOOK and don't only rely on online tests, they help but they are not enough. Half of the questions I had when I did my test last week were never seen in the online tests.

The test itself is quite easy...if you read the book AT LEAST 2 or 3 times.

Good luck.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
sparkle said:
Oh I dont remember, but I think that was around 10 days ago.
Alright, I'll wait for my DM 1st, then will start to worry about the oath ;)

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Done my test on 10/11/15 in Montreal, exam is super easy if you read the book many time.
My interview was super fast as well and agent told me that I should receive an invite for oath in about 4 month.
My ECAS is showing Decision Made since 13/11/15.

Best of lucks for everyone!

Ali