+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
I am April applicant from Brampton - current status "In Process" :)

anyone from Mississauga/Brampton applied in April/May - does anyone has status beyond "In Process"? ;)

mnecgo

Jul 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunafi said:

anyone from Mississauga/Brampton applied in April/May - does anyone has status beyond "In Process"? ;)
My status is In Processs. I applied from Oakville

fedex682

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
sunafi said:

I believe there are 2 or 3 April applicants from Toronto/GTA who have received test invites.
I am a Toronto applicant and my status is still 'In Process' from July 6.

Also a small tidbit, I see a lot of Toronto/GTA March applicants not having test invites yet. So I believe we still have a long way to go still *Sigh* :-[

Ichiro

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
File Transfer...
12/02/2011
Interview........
28/09/2011
VISA ISSUED...
20/01/2012
LANDED..........
06/02/2012
Travel Dream said:
Congratulation
Do you live in Toronto ? what is your local office?
Have your e-case changed ?
Yes I do live in Toronto. No idea what's my local office. E-case has not changed.

keiths

Sep 4, 2015
Hello all

I have a quick question..

Holding PR status in Canada and working in Michigan on L1B status..

will this be an issue while applying for citizenship in Canada??

Please and Thanks..

amouch

Jul 3, 2015
fedex682 said:
I believe there are 2 or 3 April applicants from Toronto/GTA who have received test invites.

Also a small tidbit, I see a lot of Toronto/GTA March applicants not having test invites yet. So I believe we still have a long way to go still *Sigh* :-[

Hey We have the same timeline lol and from GTA too!! hope we will hear some good news soon
Cheers!

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bujji123 said:
Hi Alikhan and Natasham,

I called to the CIC Call center, they told they had sent oath invitation letter yesterday, to attend on oct 21st at 8;30am.But the location they had not specified. But till now I had not received any invitation letter and my ecas also not updated. But anyways its really a good news.
Alikhan:I hope even you will receive the letter today. All the best. will update you once I receive the letter.

Thanks.
Hi,

Congrats :) .. I hope I do .. I never get any response from cic call center agents when I call... They dont go beyond 'we cannot check your profile if you applied within the last 6 months'. A colleague of mine applied with me and she told me that the case officer that dealt her case was on vacations. She had some problems with her date of birth and the case officer was kind enough to share her phone number with her. From her description, the same lady interviewed me after the test. Dont know if it has anything to do with the delay but thought maybe I get an oath invite after she is back from her vacations :) :)

bujji123

Sep 16, 2015
alikhan44 said:
Hi,

Congrats :) .. I hope I do .. I never get any response from cic call center agents when I call... They dont go beyond 'we cannot check your profile if you applied within the last 6 months'. A colleague of mine applied with me and she told me that the case officer that dealt her case was on vacations. She had some problems with her date of birth and the case officer was kind enough to share her phone number with her. From her description, the same lady interviewed me after the test. Dont know if it has anything to do with the delay but thought maybe I get an oath invite after she is back from her vacations :) :)
Thank you. If CIC agents are not responding just try call to Halifax MP office(search their number in google), they will let you know the updates on your file.

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bujji123 said:
Thank you. If CIC agents are not responding just try call to Halifax MP office(search their number in google), they will let you know the updates on your file.
Thanks for the suggestion. I hope the MP office shows some interest in my case as they would be busy with the upcoming election :)

fedex682

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
amouch said:
Hey We have the same timeline lol and from GTA too!! hope we will hear some good news soon
Cheers!
Awesome! :)

Let us hope our file moves forward. It has been quiet for a long time lol.

Dimply

Apr 9, 2015
Good News For Me,

I am From Calgary and right after 06 Months (7 April) my ecase now showing In Process from Received................ ;) ;)

6 Moths waited just for in process But I beleive before 31 March 2016 we ll get citizenship as on web time is showing maximum 12 Months OR less...

Good Luck to me Good Luck to all Friends.........

Syed

bujji123

Sep 16, 2015
alikhan44 said:
Thanks for the suggestion. I hope the MP office shows some interest in my case as they would be busy with the upcoming election :)
My ecas got updated with additional line:

7.We sent you a notice on October 6, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 21, 2015 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Thanks.

alikhan44

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Halifax
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bujji123 said:
My ecas got updated with additional line:

7.We sent you a notice on October 6, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 21, 2015 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Thanks.
All the best :)

Mine is still the same.

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
thank you so much everyone for replying to my post...

so I have company of lots of people ... :D

happy weekend!!!

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fedex682 said:

Same for Ottawa :(