+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

bujji123

Sep 16, 2015
alikhan44 said:
Still waiting :( for more than 2 months now
hmmm. Even I have not received oath letter yet...Hoping we will receive in these coming 3 days 6,7,8. As because there is ceremony held in Halifax on oct 21st.

natasham

Sep 23, 2015
bujji123 said:
hmmm. Even I have not received oath letter yet...Hoping we will receive in these coming 3 days 6,7,8. As because there is ceremony held in Halifax on oct 21st.
Just got the oath letter today to attend the ceremony on Oct 26th! Yours should arrive soon.

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plokok said:
Got my test date set on Oct 16. here in Calgary. Wish me luck!
Congratulations!! It's awesome that Calgary office finally moves... Did you see your test date on e-cas or you received the paper invites? I'm asking coz I noticed some received theirs by email... Thanks!

bujji123

Sep 16, 2015
natasham said:
Just got the oath letter today to attend the ceremony on Oct 26th! Yours should arrive soon.
Hi Natasham,

Congrats.
Kindly share your timeline.When did you write your test and did you apply from Halifax?
\Thanks.

natasham

Sep 23, 2015
bujji123 said:
Hi Natasham,

Congrats.
Kindly share your timeline.When did you write your test and did you apply from Halifax?
\Thanks.
Yes... I am in Halifax.
Submit my application on the end of March, done the test on July 21st.

Plokok

May 14, 2015
FSWCEC said:
Congratulations!! It's awesome that Calgary office finally moves... Did you see your test date on e-cas or you received the paper invites? I'm asking coz I noticed some received theirs by email... Thanks!
e-cas first then I received the letter by mail a few days later.

bujji123

Sep 16, 2015
alikhan44 said:
Still waiting :( for more than 2 months now
Hi Alikhan and Natasham,

I called to the CIC Call center, they told they had sent oath invitation letter yesterday, to attend on oct 21st at 8;30am.But the location they had not specified. But till now I had not received any invitation letter and my ecas also not updated. But anyways its really a good news.
Alikhan:I hope even you will receive the letter today. All the best. will update you once I receive the letter.

Thanks.