+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

truedream15

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
I applied in April 2015 and it shows "in process" but I can't find the resident address now-only mailing address shows there. Anybody has same issue?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
When the file is not transferred to local office and if cic has started to process the application it will still state "In Process"
When the file is transferred to the local office the the status is still shows "In Process"

For some people transfer to local office shows up in e-cas and for some people it never shows up.
Thank you; but cic website doesn't say that in process means CIC started processing at sydney. They only say it means file is transferred to local office

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
ROMA_1 said:
I hope so because I start to think that the fast processing that CIC promised us with is not true....
We paid more fees, so we deserve that our applications (regardless which city you live or local office) are processed faster, that what they said not me....
no offence, but has timeline passed compare to what CIC suggests for your case?

Sunny88

Apr 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another tuesday is coming up. I hope we all hear something good. My app went into progress on July 14, 2015. I hope I get a test invite update this Tuesday :)

Wish all April 2015 applicants the best.

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Sunny88 said:
Another tuesday is coming up. I hope we all hear something good. My app went into progress on July 14, 2015. I hope I get a test invite update this Tuesday :)

Wish all April 2015 applicants the best.
where r from?
at least wish LOT first before test ..... ;D

ajay9099

Nov 28, 2011
Yes, same in my application.

truedream15 said:
I applied in April 2015 and it shows "in process" but I can't find the resident address now-only mailing address shows there. Anybody has same issue?

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
sunafi said:
no offence, but has timeline passed compare to what CIC suggests for your case?
No it doesn't, but at least there are some indications. When our applications are processed like those before fees change and new law implantation, this could indicate no change I'm processing especially other offices than Vancouver and Montreal. By the way I no longer see your timeline in spreadsheet Sunafi, are u still there?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
zoya_99 said:
Thank you; but cic website doesn't say that in process means CIC started processing at sydney. They only say it means file is transferred to local office
That is true. I think initial processing starts at Sydney office(i am not too sure though) and the online status changes to "In Process".
Once the file is transferred to the local office, the status still remains "In Process" and e-cas may or may not update with the information in regards to transfer to the local office.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
thecoolguysam said:
That is true. I think initial processing starts at Sydney office(i am not too sure though) and the online status changes to "In Process".
Once the file is transferred to the local office, the status still remains "In Process" and e-cas may or may not update with the information in regards to transfer to the local office.
Thank you so much

Soos

Aug 6, 2015
Hey all April applicants

Just wanted to key in my time line
I applied from Brampton, Ontario on April 17,2015,
My application was received on the April 24, 2015,
I got an email for AOR on June 08, 2015.
My ecas turned In Process on August 12, 2015.

Wish you all best of Luck :)

Dimply

Apr 9, 2015
Hi All,

I can see following message, I am wondering still my case is showing just received,
when it will go in process and transfer to Local office Calgary????????

Any idea????????

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 21, 2015.

Thanks
Syed