+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2015 citizenship Applicants

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
canadaus said:
Where is the spreadsheet?

As I don't know I would think I am not included.
This is the link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d5xYHj_QML5EznRlBfgikWLwBblfML2M7xZUtIYouMs/edit?pli=1#gid=0
please add your information to keep tracking
Thanks

amineae80

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
charlottetown- canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 apr 2015
AOR Received.
6 may 2015
File Transfer...
?????
Interview........
????
hi everyone,

my application goes "On Process".

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 06, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 24, 2015.
We sent you a letter on July 24, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

today i have checked my mail-box, they sent me back my original birth certificate together with a letter saying: we r returning the original document that u sent to this office with ur application :) ;)

Anthony_nyc

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Hi again everyone, hope all is well in your processes! Smiley

Question, I previously reported the news update on this forum that my application is in process as of July 22nd, 2015, but it did not give any further information, such as the "mail going out" update within the same day or so, like some people are here on the forums are getting. You know, the additional documentation request the CIC require from some people. Since I didn't get any request for additional information on the status updates on the CIC website, does that mean I won't be asked now in the future? I'm quite confused by this. I only got the following:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 30, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 8, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on July 22, 2015.

There's nothing else since that July 22nd date. Thank you very much in advance. God bless!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Anthony_nyc said:
Hi again everyone, hope all is well in your processes! :)

Question, I received the news update that my application is in process as of July 22nd, 2015. But it did not give any further information, such as the "mail going out" update within the same day, like some people are getting. You know, the additional documentation request the CIC require from some people. Since I didn't get any request for additional information on the status updates on the CIC website, does that mean I won't be asked now in the future? I'm quite confused by this. I only got the following:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 30, 2015.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 8, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on July 22, 2015.

There's nothing else since that July 22nd date. Would anyone know the answer? Thank you very much in advance. God bless! :)
CIC can ask for any additional documentation from you any time during the processing of the citizenship application.

sushmet

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
TomTony said:
Many applicants have received test date and their ecas does not say when the application was transfered to local office!
TomTony,

The dates in your signature are very confusing. What does that mean? Could you please explain?

Amine Concordia

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cairo said:
That's me, Amine. It's taking some time here in Mississauga!
Hope this week,we get the '' on process '', there are only three April applicant who didn't get the '' on process '' status.

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yay! woke up n saw this!!

Citizenship

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 8, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 16, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 17, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.
We sent you a notice on July 28, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 13, 2015 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.