15-01-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013
april2015 said:
Mississauga office seems to have slowed down completely and I see no movement at all for us Mississauga applicants beyond AOR at this point. Also, isn't it interesting that mostly those who got their AORs sooner or in the early days of April are now stuck while cases of those who got their AORs pretty late are now seem to be on a fast track! so good for you guys that your patience is now paying off :) anyway, Good Luck everyone! :)
Looks like it! Very unfortunate for us :(

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
dexter1975 said:
My friend is an april applicant, she passed her paper april 22
and received her AOR May 24. Now her ecas shows that her
application is now in process, July 7. How long do u think she
has to wait for her test? Is CIC still gonna send her Discover
Canada reviewer? Thanks! Please add her to the timesheet.
Her name is Joy.

Thanks!
If your friend has received Email AOR then she won't get the Discover Canada book.

You can tell her to check and Read Discover Canada book at the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/discover/

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
tiarachel85 said:
APPLICATIONS MAILED 90 FILE TRANSFERED 8
AOR RECEIVED 86 FILE TRANSFERED % 9%
REMAINING 4
AOR RECEIVED % 95.56% TEST DATE 2
TEST DATE % 0
IN-PROCESS 28
IN-PROCESS % 31.11%

STATISTICS:

APPLICATIONS MAILED 71 FILE TRANSFERED 6
AOR RECEIVED 71 FILE TRANSFERED % 8%
REMAINING 0
AOR RECEIVED % 100.00% TEST DATE 2
TEST DATE % 0
IN-PROCESS 23
IN-PROCESS % 32.39%

COLOR LEGENDS:

AOR RECEIVED
IN PROCESS
TRANSFERED
TEST INVITATION
RQ
OATH LETTER
RETURNED APP

PLEASE DO NOT SORT ANY COLUMNS

UPDATED STATISTICS:

APPLICATIONS MAILED 90 FILE TRANSFERED 8
AOR RECEIVED 86 FILE TRANSFERED % 9%
REMAINING 4
AOR RECEIVED % 95.56% TEST DATE 2
TEST DATE % 0
IN-PROCESS 28
IN-PROCESS % 31.11%

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Why there are so many statistics column in april spreadsheet????[/size][/size]
Yes, I also wonder wats that in spreadsheet?

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiarachel85 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Why there are so many statistics column in april spreadsheet????[/size][/size]
Because the original statistics are wrong, they only include first 73 people in the spreadsheet.
They cannot be modified because someone locked those cells. They could only be fixed by that person (who obviously didn't bother fixing them).
So up-to date statistics have been added at some point, and by the looks of it someone decided to copy them over the original statistics.

ray-ray

May 8, 2015
Just checked our ecas this morning, and it is now In Process :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 30, 2015.

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 10, 2015.

3.We started processing your application on July 8, 2015.

How long does it usually takes to receive a letter for the test?
Good luck to all April applicants! It seems that our application process moving smoothly!

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
ray-ray said:
Just checked our ecas this morning, and it is now In Process :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 30, 2015.

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 10, 2015.

3.We started processing your application on July 8, 2015.

How long does it usually takes to receive a letter for the test?
Good luck to all April applicants! It seems that our application process moving smoothly!
Visa office?

ikonkaar939

Jun 21, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have a question. I applied in Apr 2015. I know it takes time. I applied normally. Do you think so I can ask them for urgent processing as I am eligible before rules change not after rules changed.

I am all set to go for becoming Miss World Canada, they really want me to be Canadian citizen before I reach starting of the show.

Otherwise I will not be a part of this. And next year I will not be eligible as I would pass their age requirements.

What should I do, I am little confused. Please suggest

thanks

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vow! Congrats and all the best ikonkaar939 for your becoming Miss World Canada :) Unfortunately, none of us here on this forum would have a better answer for you than the actual CIC guys would, therefore, I would suggest that you must immediately get in contact with CIC (at a senior level and not the call centre agents) and explain to them your situation in detail, the best thing would be to also write an official letter to them cleary emphasizing on your urgent need of the Canadian Citizenship, obviously with strong documentary evidence supporting your case and that how your becoming a Canadian Citizen would benefit Canada by standing Canada a chance to win this prestigious and world famous title. Put it this way, you apply for a job and sell your skills and expertise in the entire process starting right from sending out the application/ resume to your final 1 on 1 interview whereby you make the stakeholders on the other side of the table believe that why should they prefer you over all the rest of the candidates who applied for the same job along with you around the same time.

If you do all this, I have a strong feeling that your application may be considered for urgent processing as long as you are able to justify your case both by strong documentary evidence and reasonable explanation.

Hope that helps and best of luck once again! both for your Canadian Citizenship and winning the Miss World Canada crown :)

ikonkaar939 said:
Hello Friends,

I have a question. I applied in Apr 2015. I know it takes time. I applied normally. Do you think so I can ask them for urgent processing as I am eligible before rules change not after rules changed.

I am all set to go for becoming Miss World Canada, they really want me to be Canadian citizen before I reach starting of the show.

Otherwise I will not be a part of this. And next year I will not be eligible as I would pass their age requirements.

thanks

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
ikonkaar939 said:
Hello Friends,

thanks
You seem to have a case - you should hire a lawyer right away; and check possibilities...

ROMA_1

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
tiarachel85 said:
In process now (Ottawa office) ;D
Congrats. How long do u think it takes for local office transfer for ottawa. And when should u receive test invite ...?