Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
SVO received PP 17-Mar-2014, DM on Apr-12, 2014
Hi All,

Below is my current status:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 9, 2015

Normally How long it takes to get the test invitation?

Thanks in advance.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
maronvomra said:
Hi All,

Below is my current status:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 9, 2015

Normally How long it takes to get the test invitation?

Thanks in advance.
Congrats !

Which Visa office?

maronvomra

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
SVO received PP 17-Mar-2014, DM on Apr-12, 2014
zoya_99 said:
Congrats !

Which Visa office?
Good question, I don't remember. I applied from Montreal, Canada and originally from Bangladesh.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's still 8 remaining people waiting for their AoR. Two are April 30th applicants.

Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d5xYHj_QML5EznRlBfgikWLwBblfML2M7xZUtIYouMs/edit#gid=0

april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's no definite answer as it varies from case to case. In most cases it has taken 60 days or more, however, recently some folks have had theirs changed in less than a month so I guess it really depends on an individual application.

I was wondering may be single applicants are on a relatively faster track than the family applicants possibly due to one case only as compared to family where multiple applications have to be scrutinized which is why it takes longer?

Can someone please comment?

Amine Concordia said:
Do E-CAS take 60 days from the received date to turn into ''in process'' ?

k1

Jun 19, 2015
April 2015 Citizenship Applications

Hi folks,

I received my AOR yesterday.

my timeline is as below:

Application mailed: April 30, 2015
Application received: May 4, 2015
AOR received: June 18, 2015

best of luck! :)

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS activated today for all family members with the usual 2 lines.

I am surprised as my daughter's application was sent within the same family package and she did not receive her AOR by email, though her ECAS is now active indicating that they received her application with only the first line. She's over 18 and had a separate payment receipt, all in the same family envelope with her application.

In an earlier call to CIC, the agent informed me that it was not necessary that all family members in one package received their AOR's as long as the main applicant did. Surprisingly, our 16-year old son received an AOR!

Any comments?

Thanks.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Cairo said:
ECAS activated today for all family members with the usual 2 lines.

I am surprised as my daughter's application was sent within the same family package and she did not receive her AOR by email, though her ECAS is now active indicating that they received her application with only the first line. She's over 18 and had a separate payment receipt, all in the same family envelope with her application.

In an earlier call to CIC, the agent informed me that it was not necessary that all family members in one package received their AOR's as long as the main applicant did. Surprisingly, our 16-year old son received an AOR!

Any comments?

Thanks.
Sometimes, the e-mail might have landed in spam folder; verify that.

The agent might have mistyped her e-mail id, that's another possibility. get that verified and fixed.

Sunny88

Apr 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I received my AOR on June 2nd, 2015 and still I can't access ecas. Any idea when i'll be able to? Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks everyone.

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boltz said:
Sometimes, the e-mail might have landed in spam folder; verify that.

The agent might have mistyped her e-mail id, that's another possibility. get that verified and fixed.
Guess she'll have to call them up to verify the email address. She checked her junk mail with nothing's in there.

Thanks boltz.

CANMAPLE

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just woke up this morning and saw the extra line added to my status:

4. Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 17, 2015. The office responsible for your area will contact you.

So what are the next steps? Just test/interview and oath??

Cheers!