April 2015 citizenship Applicants

cassied

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samreentariq said:
It just means they are requesting extra documents. Likely Fingerprints, does the new line say OATH?

thank you for the reply
like i said, passed the test in nov 09 decision made after one week but they send the letter in october 23 and never received
so may be it is a mistake.

kismet23

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just passed my test on Nov 23 and I checked ECAS this morning, it is showing Decision made. However , no additional line was after the sentence about my test.

Is it the same as the others who got DM'd a few days after their test?

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
cassied said:
hi guys
something wrong with my citizens application
i passed the test in Nov 09 , decision made after one week and now i see a new line :

We sent you a letter on October 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
Quite strange that you have a date a document sent before your actual test ! Did you receive a test invite with a letter dated on Oct 23rd by any chance ?

I do remember my wife got a same line for her Oath (with no mention for the Oath), but it was with a date 2-3 months after her test date.

I would call the call center to inquire about this.

Could just mean that somebody is working on your file to schedule you for the oath...who knows ?

Also, I don't think it's a request for more documents or finger printing as you already have a Decision Made.

cassied

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babi22 said:
Quite strange that you have a date a document sent before your actual test ! Did you receive a test invite with a letter dated on Oct 23rd by any chance ?

I do remember my wife got a same line for her Oath (with no mention for the Oath), but it was with a date 2-3 months after her test date.

I would call the call center to inquire about this.

Could just mean that somebody is working on your file to schedule you for the oath...who knows ?

Also, I don't thin
k it's a request for more documents or finger printing as you already have a Decision Made.
Ouh thank you very much Babi22 you right the test date was send in october 23th and they update online later.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
cassied said:
Ouh thank you very much Babi22 you right the test date was send in october 23th and they update online later.
This is it then :) cheers.

Vishut

Star Member
Apr 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC/New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-12-2015
File Transfer...
31 Dec 2015/IP on 9 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
June 2015
Hi Babi22 below is my timeline
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 13, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 28, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 29, 2015.
We sent you a notice on August 12, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 1, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on November 24, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on December 10, 2015 The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

HOSN

Jun 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I received my test invitation today by mail. My timeline is as below:

Received: 30-Apr-2015
AOR: 10-Jun-2015
In Process: 12-Aug-2015
Test Invitation: 26-Nov-2015
Test Date: 10-Dec-2015 (Mississauga)

I hope whoever is still waiting for a test date gets a good news soon.

KUTTTY

Star Member
Sep 1, 2009
Hi Friends, i just passed the test on nov 24 , its showing decision made after 3 days , so my question

After citizenship test, How many weeks it takes to get an email for oath and passport. Once i receive passport, do i need to apply for OCI? How many months process is that to get that visa to go to india?

Thank You in Advance

Balli 80

Apr 18, 2015
Hi Guys,

My timeline is as below:

Received: 20-Apr-2015
Test Date: 30 Nov-Dec-2015 .. have to do in Scarborough.... i am from mississauga

feanher40

Apr 15, 2015
Babi22 said:
Great, happy to hear this. Now the "last" wait starts :) Hopefully it will come to an end in the coming weeks/couple of months...
Thanks!! Yah, now we are in 'the wait'. Process went really smooth and the CO told my the Oath should be pretty fast. Although she mentioned that holidays are coming and because of that it could take a little longer....

Anyways, it is just a matter of time now! ;D

feanher40

Apr 15, 2015
Babi22 said:
I'm Decision Made since this morning... WOOHOOO. wasn't when I checked it last night :)

Now the wait for the Oath starts :) good luck to everyone who is still waiting for the test.
Wayy to go! Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting as of now for status change!

Anevatia

Jun 23, 2015
Toronto (GTA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just finished my test at scarborough. .. 19/20. Interview was easy. .. just some basic questions and checked the stamps on passport...

Entire process took only 30 mins

Oath ceremony in 2 to 4 months... good luck to all

meeru

Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, just went on eCas.. It says Decision Made.. But test line is last posted line in details :(