Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
holliecrome said:
Hi Everyone,

I've been following this forum for a while, but now have a question for any UK sponsor applicants. I had a look at the spreadsheet and it seems that any UK applicants are still waiting for sponsorship approval? We sent our application from the UK on 9th April, so I am guessing that they received the application about a week later, 16th April. I wanted to send it to be signed for but the lady at the post office told us that since it was being sent to a PO box, we couldn't. Anyways, we have heard NOTHING. Any UK applicants, how long did it take for you to hear about even just sponsorship approval? I saw on the processing timeline at they were working on April applications in June, so does that mean that it is now 55 days from the date they started 'working on' those applications?

I'm starting to get worried now because I thought we were applying with plenty of time...my UK visa expires here at the end of June 2015 and now I am starting to get worried that everything won't be said and done by then!

Any advice or wisdom appreciated!
did you apply inland or outland? if outland...the cic website suggests they have started processing may applications. since you are out of the normal processing time, now would be a good time to call cic to inquire about where your sponsorship approval is.

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
holliecrome said:
Hi Everyone,

I've been following this forum for a while, but now have a question for any UK sponsor applicants. I had a look at the spreadsheet and it seems that any UK applicants are still waiting for sponsorship approval? We sent our application from the UK on 9th April, so I am guessing that they received the application about a week later, 16th April. I wanted to send it to be signed for but the lady at the post office told us that since it was being sent to a PO box, we couldn't. Anyways, we have heard NOTHING. Any UK applicants, how long did it take for you to hear about even just sponsorship approval? I saw on the processing timeline at they were working on April applications in June, so does that mean that it is now 55 days from the date they started 'working on' those applications?

I'm starting to get worried now because I thought we were applying with plenty of time...my UK visa expires here at the end of June 2015 and now I am starting to get worried that everything won't be said and done by then!

Any advice or wisdom appreciated!
I would be calling them as i sent my application the same time and on June the 9th i received an email from them. Not the email i wanted but they had started processing the application.Give them a call asap.

holliecrome

Jul 15, 2014
I applied outland as my husband and I currently live in the UK. As far as I could see, there is only a phone number to call if you are inside Canada? I tried to phone it anyways, but it won't connect. Do you have a phone number to call? I would hate to have to write them a letter inquiring as that will just prolong the process!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
holliecrome said:
I applied outland as my husband and I currently live in the UK. As far as I could see, there is only a phone number to call if you are inside Canada? I tried to phone it anyways, but it won't connect. Do you have a phone number to call? I would hate to have to write them a letter inquiring as that will just prolong the process!
there is only 1 number and it will only accept calls from inside canada. if you are outside, you need to have your sponsor call - assuming he is in canada. I don't know the call center number, i'm sure someone else will post it.

Alliejk

Apr 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
17-04-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Hi everyone

We have some updates on our application and I have a few questions if anyone knows.

Sponsor and applicant - application received May 4, 2014
Sponsor - decision made July 9, 2014

Has anyone else seen the update. "Decision Made" on their online status for sponsorship and it has been approved when there is no mention my husbands portion of the application has been forwarded. He also has not received an email from cic about his portion?

We are waiting on the letter to me but I'm worried that my hubby hasn't received an email and that my online status doesn't say the application has been forwarded to Sydney???

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
Alliejk said:
Hi everyone

We have some updates on our application and I have a few questions if anyone knows.

Has anyone else seen the update. "Decision Made" on their online status for sponsorship and it has been approved when there is no mention my husbands portion of the application has been forwarded. He also has not received an email from cic about his portion?

We are waiting on the letter to me but I'm worried that my hubby hasn't received an email and that my online status doesn't say the application has been forwarded to Sydney???

Cheers
I believe you are the sponsor.if so that 'Decision made' means you are eligible as a sponsor and CIC has made a decision on you.Now try checking ecas status using the file number might give u wats happening in Sydney .

Alliejk

Apr 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
17-04-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
ntvnaveen said:
I believe you are the sponsor.if so that 'Decision made' means you are eligible as a sponsor and CIC has made a decision on you.Now try checking ecas status using the file number might give u wats happening in Sydney .
Thanks ntvnaveen. I am the sponsor. I jus thought it would say in the details that the application was forwarded if it was approved. Sorry but what is ecas?

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
Alliejk said:
Thanks ntvnaveen. I am the sponsor. I jus thought it would say in the details that the application was forwarded if it was approved. Sorry but what is ecas?
sorry..ECAS means 'E-Client Application Status' ;) ;)

Alliejk

Apr 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
17-04-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
ntvnaveen said:
sorry..ECAS means 'E-Client Application Status' ;) ;)
The only information here for myself (sponsor) is "decision made" and for husband (applicant) is "application received". No info on if the sponsor application has been approved or denied or if it had been forwarded to Sydney :(. Guess I will have to eagerly await the letter

ntvnaveen

Star Member
Apr 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
28-05-2014
File Transfer...
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Interview........
IP since 24-10-14
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06-11-2014
LANDED..........
December2014
Alliejk said:
The only information here for myself (sponsor) is "decision made" and for husband (applicant) is "application received". No info on if the sponsor application has been approved or denied or if it had been forwarded to Sydney :(. Guess I will have to eagerly await the letter
There was few people in this forum haven't received a responds from CIC about file transfer. At times they send by post not an email to notify(make sure you also check your spam mails) but things look good as it says your visa office have received the application. so not to worry.

holliecrome

Jul 15, 2014
rhcohen2014 said:
there is only 1 number and it will only accept calls from inside canada. if you are outside, you need to have your sponsor call - assuming he is in canada. I don't know the call center number, i'm sure someone else will post it.
I think there is some confusion. I am the sponsor (canadian) and my husband is British. We both live in thhe UK right now so I can't call the Canadian number. To top it all off, I'm 7 months pregnant so cue stress an d frustration now!

Do you think there is definitely something wrong since I haven't heard?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Alliejk said:
Hi everyone

Cheers
Hi Just to clarify: The sponsor approval letter received by the sponsor will say what visa office the file will be transferred to. The applicant most likely will NOT hear from the visa office about their application until more information is needed, a passport is requested, or decision made. Many visa offices do NOT send a second AOR to the applicant, so it's basically on good faith and prayer that everything gets to where it needs to go. There are only a few visa offices that will send an AOR to the applicant to let them know it has arrived. The best way to know if your visa office does this is to find the thread specific to that office. At this point, you as the sponsor have been found eligible, and now it's just a waiting game until a visa officer picks up the applicant's application and begins working on it. How long that takes is dependant on the visa office as well.

holliecrome

Jul 15, 2014
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update from today's events. I managed to get my hands on a number that redirected me to the call centre. When I spoke to the call handler, she could not find evidence of my application anywhere! She has opened a query for them to search for it and I will hear back by email if/when they do find something. In the meantime, I guess I will just resubmit the application in hope that it will expedite the process. A frustrating process nonetheless, but at least I had saved all the forms on thhe computer, so just a matter of gathering a few documents!

Thanks to everyone for their help!

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
holliecrome said:
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update from today's events. I managed to get my hands on a number that redirected me to the call centre. When I spoke to the call handler, she could not find evidence of my application anywhere! She has opened a query for them to search for it and I will hear back by email if/when they do find something. In the meantime, I guess I will just resubmit the application in hope that it will expedite the process. A frustrating process nonetheless, but at least I had saved all the forms on thhe computer, so just a matter of gathering a few documents!

Thanks to everyone for their help!

Some of the forms have been updated.Make sure you send the updated forms.Also i have received a letter and a temporary uci # and they still have difficulty finding my application.

Arrodrig22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
File Transfer...
16-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Hi To all!
At last my husband received SA today....we wait 90 days just to received SA... we never received AOR...only SA, its says that they forwarded to visa office abroad.

Please update the spread sheet
Application Received : April 14, 2014
SA: July 16, 2014