+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 citizenship application from Calgary

gregmah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Folks.

Just to share my case...I had applied for the citizenship application on April 24 2014. I received the finger printing request on Sep 11 2014 which I submitted on Sep 19. Due to tge finger printing request, my application become non routine...

When should I expect my test date???? Office is Calfary..

Appreciate for your assistance.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregmah said:
Folks.

Just to share my case...I had applied for the citizenship application on April 24 2014. I received the finger printing request on Sep 11 2014 which I submitted on Sep 19. Due to tge finger printing request, my application become non routine...

When should I expect my test date???? Office is Calfary..

Appreciate for your assistance.
I'm from Calgary too, please see my timeline below... Still waiting for the test invitation.

gregmah

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Thanks. It's mean that I should expect somewhere in July or August. ..don't know that what is the impact of finger printing (non routine)

Did you get any benefit from ATIP?

Calgary is the slowest...

hozelek

Feb 12, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gregmah said:
Thanks. It's mean that I should expect somewhere in July or August. ..don't know that what is the impact of finger printing (non routine)

Did you get any benefit from ATIP?

Calgary is the slowest...
I would suggest you to check Calgary processing time topic at the following link;

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/normal-processing-times-from-calgary-office-t181601.0

Normal processing time is around 14 monhs from application received date to test date. After the test it is another 2 months for the oath ceremony