Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A (Visa Exampt Country)
VISA ISSUED...
N/A (Visa Exampt Country)
LANDED..........
24-03-2015
I landed on March 24 and my PR card arrived yesterday, so it took 27 days for the card!!

I can finally book my vacation!!!! YAY

Please update the sheet:

Row 106 sky13531
PR card received: April 29, 2015

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Can anybody please clarify this, who have recently sent and reeive PP back? I am planning to buy one Letter format and one smaller envelope (xpresspost).

Thanks

ac9837 said:
Hi VS1987 - you mean one like having plastic bubbles. i think those are not that costly and not sure if we can have express post on the same.
Any way to track that plastic one once CPC-O will send back pasport. Please share detail.

Thanks

sunny786

Apr 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 April 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2014
Med's Request
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
4 March 2014
VS1987 said:
Got Email yesterday around 9:30PM with stating the Golden Word.

"Ready For VISA"

yahoooooooooo... So finally close to complete the journey...

Good Luck to Everyone...

Surprising checked status on ECAS.. No Update on it still shows Application Received....
and inside that only 2 lines ..
1. We received your application on 30,april......
2. Medical Results have been received....

No We started processing or anything like that.

My strong advice is don't trust ECAS... Second When I called CIC call center(10 days back), customer rep told me that my case is under background check and he don't think it will complete the BG check before 30 April.
After BG it has to go to Security and other finalization....

Very surprised be email... Have lost hope to get PPR anywhere in April or May, but God still exists and got PPR
have you donr your RPRF upfront

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
ac9837 said:
Can anybody please clarify this, who have recently sent and reeive PP back? I am planning to buy one Letter format and one smaller envelope (xpresspost).

Thanks
Hey, I have just sent my passport, it will not tear , go to Canada post, they will help you.
fold the another envelope with deliver to your address, the email letter, and your passport inside the main envelope.
if you are in Ontario or Quebec go with Regional, no need national.
Hope this helps.

ac9837

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
Thanks ganapathi. Yes i was also being advised same by canada post guy.

ganapathi said:
Hey, I have just sent my passport, it will not tear , go to Canada post, they will help you.
fold the another envelope with deliver to your address, the email letter, and your passport inside the main envelope.
if you are in Ontario or Quebec go with Regional, no need national.
Hope this helps.

Kaur12

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
I got the passport request for myself and my spouse, my spouse is in India so won't be able to submit the passport here. Hereby I reminded the Visa Office that my spouse is in India and I have requested accommodations for separate submissions for me and my spouse to Ottawa and New Delhi respectively.
How long it can take to get reply back from embassy for further instructions? And what can I expect from them? Can I submit my own passport before getting any reply from embassy?

Prat1980

May 2, 2014
Kaur12 said:
I got the passport request for myself and my spouse, my spouse is in India so won't be able to submit the passport here. Hereby I reminded the Visa Office that my spouse is in India and I have requested accommodations for separate submissions for me and my spouse to Ottawa and New Delhi respectively.
How long it can take to get reply back from embassy for further instructions? And what can I expect from them? Can I submit my own passport before getting any reply from embassy?
What I did was - On Day 1, when I got my PPR email, I sent them an email to make arrangements for my spouse and kids to get their visa in India. On Day 2, I wrote a covering letter mentioning that I am sending just my passport and that I have already emailed CPC-Ottawa to make arrangements for spouse and kids visa in India. I also attached the printout of the email I sent to them. With these two and the original PPR email, I sent my passport to Ottawa. On Day 3, I received a new PPR email to submit my spouse and kids passports in India. They submitted their passports in India through VFS. Now we are waiting to get our passports back with Visa stamps. When your spouse submits passports to VFS in India, it is better to get the passports back directly from VFS in person instead of opting for their courier service. This is because, even if you chose to use their courier service in India, you need to go to Bluedart/DHL office to get your passports, as far as I know.

Regarding the Xpress post option in canada, if you live in Ontario, buy two regional envelopes of same size that CPC has mentioned. Fold one and put inside the other (no issues, it won't tear). If you are outside of Ontario, then buy national envelopes. Don't forget to get the stickers on both which would allow you to track the passport delivery with signature. Though it says to send to PO box address for Canada post, you can send to the other address if you want signature proof of delivery. I received signature proof.

Finally, please don't try to send the passports through some one from one country to other. It is illegal and risky. Just follow the procedure even if it's going to take few days extra. After all, we waited for one long year already and we are almost there near the finish line.

Congrats to all those who got their PPR and Good luck to everyone else to get their PPR emails soon!!

-P

Sammyboy1610

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
11-7-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/05/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
swathi461 said:
Hello guys

Got Ready for visa email yesterday.

Application recieved: 22nd april 2014

Medicals upfront : march 4th 2015

Rprf paid upfront: march 10th 2015.

Passport request: 29th april 2015

Admin please update the spreadsheet.

Thanku guys for ur help.
Congrats.

Do you know if your file went for review (I am assuming it did)?

Prat1980

May 2, 2014
veeru5 said:
I can track my passports back! Hoping to receive it by Monday. ;D :p :p 8)
Congrats Veeru! When did you send your passport or rather when did they receive your passport? Just want to know how long they took.

Thanks,
P

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
nov_2014 said:
Friends.

Just received ready for visa email..what a relief after long wait.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Surprisingly my ECAS status still shown Application received. So guys don't loose hope until last minute..

All the best. I will keep you guys updated with my further process..
WOW that's great man! Congratulations!! Super happy for you :D

VS1987 said:
Got Email yesterday around 9:30PM with stating the Golden Word.

"Ready For VISA"

yahoooooooooo... So finally close to complete the journey...

Good Luck to Everyone...

Surprising checked status on ECAS.. No Update on it still shows Application Received....
and inside that only 2 lines ..
1. We received your application on 30,april......
2. Medical Results have been received....

No We started processing or anything like that.

My strong advice is don't trust ECAS... Second When I called CIC call center(10 days back), customer rep told me that my case is under background check and he don't think it will complete the BG check before 30 April.
After BG it has to go to Security and other finalization....

Very surprised be email... Have lost hope to get PPR anywhere in April or May, but God still exists and got PPR
Nice! That's terrific news man! All the best for you. Keep us posted when you land.

ac9837 said:
Received Ready for Visa mail and status changed to Decesion made.
Members who have sent their passport during PPR request, could you please advise, if you buy two national xpress post envelopes (31.8 X 24.1 cm) as advised in mail or some other way used?
I am confused how to put self addresed enveloped in another one of same size as if i fold return envelope will that not tear it? risk of losing any document.

Thanks
Congrats!! That's great :D

lydiabehan said:
My eCas status changed to Decision Made ;D ;D
Congrats!! Welcome aboard :p

Karen111 said:
I landed on March 24 and my PR card arrived yesterday, so it took 27 days for the card!!

I can finally book my vacation!!!! YAY

Please update the sheet:

Row 106 sky13531
PR card received: April 29, 2015
Congratulations!!! Well deserved! :)

swathi461 said:
Hello guys

Got Ready for visa email yesterday.

Application recieved: 22nd april 2014

Medicals upfront : march 4th 2015

Rprf paid upfront: march 10th 2015.

Passport request: 29th april 2015

Admin please update the spreadsheet.

Thanku guys for ur help.
Nice man! Congrats! Best of luck landing.

Sheet updated for all of you! Happy landing!! :D

Nick997

Apr 6, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 march 2016
AOR Received.
20 april 2016
Med's Request
Pre medical
Hi i am april applicant i applied on april 24. 2014. And i am still waiting for my medical. Still no answer from them