+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Application

marketinglady

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.immigrant said:
Hey guys... sorry was busy for last couple weeks... so wats the status of applications now... Did everyone got their PR and MRs..?
Mine is still waiting, nothing in response, gonna update the t4 and stuff to make an update.

cabalen, sjulien, maxmoore, vs1987, marketinglady.....
Whatsup guys?
Welcome back :)
I have sent my passport and am waiting for it to return now!

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Hi,

I am Jun2014 applicant, I did my RPRF fees upfront, I have confusion about its receipt show my full name and beside that client date of birth column, but other information is not come automatic. is it regular or I miss any section during payment process?

Leeeeeo

Dec 31, 2014
I think that's normal. You just have to print it out, and fill in all the information. Then scan and email it to CIC. See: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/how-can-i-pay-the-right-of-permanent-residence-rprf-fee-upfront

PP62 said:
Hi,

I am Jun2014 applicant, I did my RPRF fees upfront, I have confusion about its receipt show my full name and beside that client date of birth column, but other information is not come automatic. is it regular or I miss any section during payment process?

smrizek

May 20, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-07-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Anyone here can help me guys, I just don't know what to do

smrizek said:
Hi guys,
Here's my timeline :
applied on 28-apr-14
Rec'd 30-apr-14
AOR : 06-jun-14
Nothing happend since.
On the 21-Jan-15, I ordered GSMC notes. On the 24-Feb-15, I received the notes. The last note was created on 24-nov-14
It says :
-"Additional notes: Web based search conducted - Online information could not be verified. Employment appears to be located in residential neighborhood"
-"Police Certificates: - Morocco:Required
-"Recommendation : Review Required by officer"

1-I'm wondering if I can do anything about the first note. In the proof of employment, I've put our compagnie webiste (that has my name in the contact us page) and my boss's phone number.
2-Where can I send the police certificate.
3-Do you guys have any idea when my file will be reviewed.

Thanks for your input

marketinglady

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smrizek said:
Anyone here can help me guys, I just don't know what to do
I'm sorry, I don't have much experience with "responding" to GCMS notes. It sounds like they looked your company up online (either with the website address you provided or through a search) and couldn't find anything. Is the company, indeed, located in a residential neighbourhood?

Did you try giving CIC a call and talk to someone about this? They won't be able to do anything for you, but they might tell you how to provide more information to your VO about this situation.

Sorry I can't be of too much help. Hopefully more senior members can help you.

Good luck!

grahamangus

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-05-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015
COPR arrived Thursday last week! did anyone else receive theirs?

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Leeeeeo said:
I think that's normal. You just have to print it out, and fill in all the information. Then scan and email it to CIC. See: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/faqs/how-can-i-pay-the-right-of-permanent-residence-rprf-fee-upfront
Thanks

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Friends,

How many guys are still behind for PR timeline?

Ashruminates

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application (Score 8.0)
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
N\A (Upfront)
Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
sjulien said:
Friends,

Heard nothing from CIC ever since my AOR. did upfront medicals in feb 2015. same getting reflected in ECAS since feb end.
ordered first gcms notes beginning of jan. Nothing out of ordinary, just that since I did not submit reference letter but other evidence..it said "REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER".
ordered my 2nd GCMS notes 10 days ago.. now waiting for them :( :(

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
What about your first GCMS saying?

Ashruminates said:
Heard nothing from CIC ever since my AOR. did upfront medicals in feb 2015. same getting reflected in ECAS since feb end.
ordered first gcms notes beginning of jan. Nothing out of ordinary, just that since I did not submit reference letter but other evidence..it said "REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER".
ordered my 2nd GCMS notes 10 days ago.. now waiting for them :( :(

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
My last communication received from CIC was on Nov 2014 for medicals. Since then no updates and all my GCMS notes says recommended pass and criminality is in progress. Last week called call centre to check status of my application, they also said the same what I found in the notes. My ECAS status shown still Application received status with two golden lines inside.
No idea what's going on with my file and hope they are not testing my patience.

sjulien said:
Friends,

Ashruminates

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application (Score 8.0)
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
N\A (Upfront)
Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
sjulien said:
What about your first GCMS saying?
As i said..above.. it said "REVIEW REQURIED BY OFFICER" that was perhaps because i did not submit a reference letter stating my roles and responsibilities.. However I submitted a letter from employer stating my employment with the company on that particular NOC code. also submitted, payslips for 12 months, NOA, a recent hike letter which coincidently was just 12 days old from the date of my application (April 2014).
Also i submitted a project Roles Description document which my company asked me to fill when i initially came to canada on WP, although that document does not have any company seal..this document states my roles and responsibilites which i was supposed to fulil in my canada assignment. most of those roles match the NOC code.

GCMS notes summary said "*no reference letter, PA submitted other evidence, company search conducted, online info verified. etc etc." as I said nothing really out of ordinary.
in the end said "REVIEW required by officer" :( :(

any ideas..?? as to what i can submit further.

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Re: Passport Returned

achinl said:
Hi, Has anybody got their Passports back or Return Tracker started. Mine was rceived by CIC on 9th March.
Mine was received there on 6th march and my return tracker hasn't been activated yet.

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
Landed at Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls last Saturday at 10am.

Cross the gates with the car. Not much car. A lot of lanes are empty. Gave our passports to the officer. Told him that we will land as permanent residence to Canada. He ask us if we have US visa, said no. Gave back our passports with a slip saying that we will do a Flagpole - I don't know that they used this term.

We were ask to to park in front of the office. Gave the passports to another officer without going out of the car. Waited for another office to return our passports with the administrative refusal from where are names and country were misspelled, nonetheless, was not an issue said the Canadian border later for it is just a communication between the border officers.

A special black motorized sliding gate opened going straight to the Canada Toll gates and paid $4. Cross the Rainbow Bridge again and fall in line at the border gates. Not there are only 2 lanes open and the lines a packed with cars. Took us 20 mins until we can talk to the border officer. Some questions like when did we arrive, we are we living how old are the kids. please roll down the rear window so that she can see them then we were directed to the office just on the left.

In the office we gave our passports to the officer - a bit grumpy Canada border officer greeted us saying this will just take a bit. When I say a bit it will be about 30mins. So that's fine. Then after 30mins, I was called. Ask to initial and sign the CPR. I told him that my date of entry was wrong but he told me that he will do everything again for another 30mins. As impatient as I am, I asked him that is an issue and he told no. So we just carried on and move to wife and kids. He didn't say our rights as PR but told us that we can be citizens after 3 years and that our stay as non-PR can be credited. I told him that there will be new rule that will be implemented and that might not be anymore applicable to us anymore. He told me that is the existing rule and that is only what he knows. Fair enough as I said.

Then we drove around Niagara Falls and enjoy our first day of permanent residence. ;D