Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
sjulien said:
My status has changed to "In Process". new line as added. :) ;) :)

We received your application for permanent residence on April 28, 2014.

We started processing your application on March 4, 2015.

Medical results have been received.
Congrats! We share pretty much the same timeline

Ashruminates

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application (Score 8.0)
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
N\A (Upfront)
Med's Done....
18-02-2015
Interview........
N\A
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
sjulien said:
Thanks buddy.
Hi sjulien

Could you tell me what was the due date on your GCMS notes written..??
the thing is that my application was also received on 28th april 2014. and the due date on the gcms notes said 6th june 2015. so i was wondering whether i have a chance to see the status change on my application as well based on your timeline.. ??

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Congratulations to all whoever received PPR and status changed to In Progress in last couple of days. :)

My ECAS still in the same Application received status and I am getting worried after I have seen people in this forum application status changed to In Process.

Earlier my medical status took 3 months to get reflected in ECAS and now this status daunts me further. Looks my hard luck still continues and hope my luck comes in my favour and hear PPR email from CIC soon..

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dear friends,

Congrats to everyone who are closing in, towards the final steps of the process.
Along with a few others, my status has also changed to "In Process" yesterday from "Application Received"

Cabalen or Maxmoore, I would appreciate if you could update my details to the spreadsheet. Thank you. :)

RPRF paid upfront: December 09, 2014
Medicals Done: December 11, 2014
Medicals uploaded: December 18, 2014
Didn't get "Medicals results received" status on E-cas until yesterday (when it changed to In-process) because additional test was requested for spouse. Got it done and submitted on March 03, 2015.
Medical received on E-cas: March 07, 2015
In Process on E-cas: March 07, 2015
Started processing application on March 04, 2015.

Thanks,
Canadiian

Anna2013

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Canadiian said:
Dear friends,

Didn't get "Medicals results received" status on E-cas until yesterday (when it changed to In-process) because additional test was requested for spouse. Got it done and submitted

Canadiian
Hi there, my medical doesn't show after close to 4 months and I didn't receive any additional test. After how long from the original medical did you get additional tests request?

Thanks!

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Sjulien,

Regarding Passport validity, my case is similar to yours. My current passport is expiring in August 2015, which is less than 6 months validity now.
So, I am applying for a new one soon.

But, unlike your case, CIC did not ask me to provide them with a new valid passport copy yet.
Even if they do now, and give me 30 days, I should be able to request them to extend the deadline, without any problem.

I am just telling you this because, CIC gave you a 30 days timeline, to update them with new passport details, and as you know, it will take 4-6 weeks to get your new passport from the Indian Consulate. So, you did the right thing by requesting CIC to extend the deadline. They should be okay with that.

There is a Tatkal option to get your new passport on the same day from the Indian consulate in Toronto, if you are living there...rather than applying through BLS international services and waiting for 4-6 weeks.... but it's too late now, I guess, as you have already applied for it.

Good Luck,
Canadiian

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Anna2013 said:
Hi there, my medical doesn't show after close to 4 months and I didn't receive any additional test. After how long from the original medical did you get additional tests request?

Thanks!
We did the original medical exam on December 11, 2014 and got the additional test request on Feb 13, 2015. So, 2 months, I can say.
Got the letter from RMO Ottawa office, in the mail and not email.

It is not an additional test really, they just asked for a certain report and we have submitted it. But she did not get any additional tests done.
We submitted the report on March 03, 2015 and E-cas changed to In-Process yesterday, with a line saying Medicals Received.

Honestly, even I am surprised, as I thought they would take another 2-3 months to look into it. But things changed so quickly and I am happy about it.

Anna2013

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Canadiian said:
We did the original medical exam on December 11, 2014 and got the additional test request on Feb 13, 2015. So, 2 months, I can say.
Got the letter from RMO Ottawa office, in the mail and not email.

It is not an additional test really, they just asked for a certain report and we have submitted it. But she did not get any additional tests done.
We submitted the report on March 03, 2015 and E-cas changed to In-Process yesterday, with a line saying Medicals Received.

Honestly, even I am surprised, as I thought they would take another 2-3 months to look into it. But things changed so quickly and I am happy about it.
Thanks for your reply. It has been torture all along. Every time I read something my heart sinks. I ordered GCMS and will know later this week. I hope this nightmare ends soon.

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Anna2013 said:

Thanks!
I would suggest you to go to your Panel Physician, through whom you got your medicals done, and see if RMO Ottawa office requested back for any further tests. If they did so, it will be uploaded back on the e-medicals and the Panel Physician should be able to see it... and tell you about it.

The letter we got from RMO Ottawa office did not ask for the report directly in the letter. They told me in the letter, to go and see the Panel Physician and they will tell us what tests are requested.

So, we went to the same Panel Physician, and showed him the letter from RMO Ottawa, and he checked on the e-medical system and told us that, RMO Ottawa is requesting for an additional report.

So, we got that report and submitted it back to Panel Physician in a few days, and he uploaded the report on e-medicals, for RMO Ottawa to look into it. Hope this info helps.

Thanks,

Anna2013

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Canadiian said:
I would suggest you to go to your Panel Physician, through whom you got your medicals done, and see if RMO Ottawa office requested back for any further tests. If they did so, it will be uploaded back on the e-medicals and the Panel Physician should be able to see it... and tell you about it.

The letter we got from RMO Ottawa office did not ask for the report directly in the letter. They told me in the letter, to go and see the Panel Physician and they will tell us what tests are requested.

So, we went to the same Panel Physician, and showed him the letter from RMO Ottawa, and he checked on the e-medical system and told us that, RMO Ottawa is requesting for an additional report.

So, we got that report and submitted it back to Panel Physician in a few days, and he uploaded the report on e-medicals, for RMO Ottawa to look into it. Hope this info helps.
I called and spoke with the doctor on the phone directly; I think it was like one month ago. He checked the system and said he cannot see anything.

I really appreciate your replies and your input. It helps me get some idea on how things work.

dip7777

Feb 18, 2015
i would like to thank you all seniors here in thread. you guys are awesome.
i am sharing my long wait and hard time here.
i would be glad if some one can guide me with this situation.

1.application received on 7th april
2. medical have been received( cic requested on nov 3 and done on 6 of Nov, its 5 months now after medical)
3...................... waiting this line
most of the april applicant got RPRF and statues change in process

its really hard time for me and worrying too much
got GCMS NOTE in february and says REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

is there any thing i can do ? how long it takes to review??

good luck everybody

June02

Jun 5, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-06-2015 for intent to live outside of Quebec
Nomination.....
02-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
Not updated till date
Med's Request
01-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015 Ecas (Upfront Feb 16 2015)
Interview........
Recommended in GCMS Note But No done
Passport Req..
19 Aug 2019 Request to change Vis office on 20 Aug , it done on 8 sep
VISA ISSUED...
28 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
16 Oct 2015
dip7777 said:

2. medical have been received( cic requested on nov 3 and done on 6 of Nov, its 5 months now after medical)

good luck everybody

Hi

Did you know for what reason review in required..

Regards

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Canadiian said:
Dear friends,

Congrats to everyone who are closing in, towards the final steps of the process.
Along with a few others, my status has also changed to "In Process" yesterday from "Application Received"

Cabalen or Maxmoore, I would appreciate if you could update my details to the spreadsheet. Thank you. :)

RPRF paid upfront: December 09, 2014
Medicals Done: December 11, 2014
Medicals uploaded: December 18, 2014
Didn't get "Medicals results received" status on E-cas until yesterday (when it changed to In-process) because additional test was requested for spouse. Got it done and submitted on March 03, 2015.
Medical received on E-cas: March 07, 2015
In Process on E-cas: March 07, 2015
Started processing application on March 04, 2015.

Thanks,
Canadiian
Sheet updated! Congrats :)

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
dip7777 said:

good luck everybody
Are you in the spreadsheet? Couldn't find you! Do you have another nickname there?