+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Applicants

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Flying high, how did the test and interview go? Did you get the oath letter? Please tell us about your experience.

Cheers.

Flying high said:
Hi BobyM,

Actually am just gonna bring with me my passport that i entered canada in 2010 as permanent resident. I don't think we need to take all the passports that we have gotten so far.
For instance i first came to canada in 2008 and i have lost that passport.
So don't need to worry about that.

I will let you know how the interview goes.

Enjoy your week end!
Cheers.

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally called CIC. I learned two things... My background checks are ongoing but my file is already in the local office, which is Kitchener. Ha ha. Funny I thought they're done with the checks by the time the file is sent out. :)

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aed said:
I finally called CIC. I learned two things... My background checks are ongoing but my file is already in the local office, which is Kitchener. Ha ha. Funny I thought they're done with the checks by the time the file is sent out. :)
Cheers.

Flying high

May 27, 2014
Hi everyone,

Did the test this morning at 7:45 Mississauga.Test was pretty easy, done it after 5min and scored 19/20.

After the test, waited about almost 3h to be interviewed since i had sent my app in french and there were no officer able to do it in french. Finally i ended up doing it in english lol (anyway i speak both).

The officer only checked my current and expired passports covering 4 years, PR card, landing and health card. I was out of the country for about 17 times, had no CBSA report, no stamp translations, some missing stamps. She told me that she was satisfied and approved my file and handed me oath letter to be held on October 14 @ Mississauga.

I want to thank everyone and wish yall good luck.

Cheers.

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flying high said:
Hi everyone,

Did the test this morning at 7:45 Mississauga.Test was pretty easy, done it after 5min and scored 19/20.

After the test, waited about almost 3h to be interviewed since i had sent my app in french and there were no officer able to do it in french. Finally i ended up doing it in english lol (anyway i speak both).

The officer only checked my current and expired passports covering 4 years, PR card, landing and health card. I was out of the country for about 17 times, had no CBSA report, no stamp translations, some missing stamps. She told me that she was satisfied and approved my file and handed me oath letter to be held on October 14 @ Mississauga.

Cheers.
Congrats! :) Wow so fast in Mississauga. :)

Flying high

May 27, 2014
BobyM said:
Hi Flying high, how did the test and interview go? Did you get the oath letter? Please tell us about your experience.

Cheers.

Hi BobyM,

Test was pretty easy and interview straightforward.Officer only checked my passports, PR, and health card. Done the test in 5min and Interview lasted about 15min.
She handed me oath letter to be held on October 14.
Almost everyone from the 7:45 got oath letter.

Thank you for your support and wish you good luck. and pls come back and tell us how your test goes.

Cheers.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flying high said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers.
Congras.

BobyM

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow.. Congratulation! It's perfect that you got the oath letter at the same day. So your journey is officially over.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope mine goes as smoothly as it did for you. Sure I will you let you know how it goes.

Cheers..

Flying high said:
Hi BobyM,

Test was pretty easy and interview straightforward.Officer only checked my passports, PR, and health card. Done the test in 5min and Interview lasted about 15min.
She handed me oath letter to be held on October 14.
Almost everyone from the 7:45 got oath letter.

Thank you for your support and wish you good luck. and pls come back and tell us how your test goes.

Cheers.

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
Flying high said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers.
So you think having oath letter right away after test is extra ordinary? Here in Vancouver, some are given oath right away after test. Makes you look like a turtle. LOL.
Anyway, CONGRATULATION...Looks like your journey has come to a happy ending. "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone".

Eswiz

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2011
AOR Received.
07-08-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-04-2011
Passport Req..
07-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-11
LANDED..........
10-11-11
BLT said:
So you think having oath letter right away after test is extra ordinary? Here in Vancouver, some are given oath right away after test. Makes you look like a turtle. LOL.
Anyway, CONGRATULATION...Looks like your journey has come to a happy ending. "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone".
They didn't give me the oath straight away. :'( They said it would take 3 to 5 months.

aed

Oct 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eswiz said:
They didn't give me the oath straight away. :'( They said it would take 3 to 5 months.
What was your office, Eswiz? I forgot :)