+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2013 PNP tracking

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Dears,
I am an outside canada applicant (not US), I received an email from Ottpilot requesting to pay RPRF online ASAP. I want to use my brother (live in canada) credit card. In the online receipt the payer information should be filled. My question is whose information.
Name,Client DOB,Client ID, address. Should I write mine or that of my brother(card holder). if mine which address should I write mailing address or another. I want to be sure that I dont make any mistake, specially near the finish line after all the effort i put in this process.

chfarok

Nov 1, 2013
MB1234 said:
Dears,
I am an outside canada applicant (not US), I received an email from Ottpilot requesting to pay RPRF online ASAP. I want to use my brother (live in canada) credit card. In the online receipt the payer information should be filled. My question is whose information.
Name,Client DOB,Client ID, address. Should I write mine or that of my brother(card holder). if mine which address should I write mailing address or another. I want to be sure that I dont make any mistake, specially near the finish line after all the effort i put in this process.
Hi MB1234

u can use any CC to pay the fee.... while paying the fee, enter all CC details of the person whose CC u will use. [ur bro's in ur case].
the receipt that will generate, will not include any info. u have to fill it by hand.
while filling the receipt, fill ur info, ur client-ID/ur name/ur DoB/ur address that u had mention in ur file.
scan it and send it to them.

chfarok

Nov 1, 2013
Hi guys.

first of all congrats to all who have got their PRs and best of luck to all those who r waiting...

i send receipt of RPRF on 10-Oct, after that i haven't heard any thing.
i send it by email. i wanna know how much time they r taking once RPRF is submitted.
plus will they update any info in my application status.

PS: i applied under Ontario PNP[master stream], applied from within canada.

LadyPhoenix

Nov 1, 2013
Hello Everyone!

I've been following this page for months and finally got a "Decision Made" today so I wanted to share my Timeline:

PEI PNP - International Graduate Stream
Processing Office: CPP Ottawa
Nomination Received - January 22nd, 2013
Application Received in CIO NS- March 21st, 2013
Medicals Request - May 9th, 2013
Medicals Received - July 11, 2013
In Process - July 28, 2013
RPRF Request - Aug. 16th, 2013
Decision Made - Nov. 1st, 2013

P:S- Movado Please add me to the spreadsheet.
I pray all those waiting receive good news soon!

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
chfarok said:
Hi MB1234

u can use any CC to pay the fee.... while paying the fee, enter all CC details of the person whose CC u will use. [ur bro's in ur case].
the receipt that will generate, will not include any info. u have to fill it by hand.
while filling the receipt, fill ur info, ur client-ID/ur name/ur DoB/ur address that u had mention in ur file.
scan it and send it to them.
Thanks for ur kind and quick replay. About the address is it the mailing address.

gill85

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
I haven't received GCMS notes yet. I already sent them an email and they replied me that it is still being processed. Should I wait or email them again? I had applied since 18th Sept, 2013.

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
gill85 said:
I haven't received GCMS notes yet. I already sent them an email and they replied me that it is still being processed. Should I wait or email them again? I had applied since 18th Sept, 2013.
Do you give them ur tracking number and the date you applied?

zhu202

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Regina, SK, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP, Ottawa.
NOC Code......
Kitchen helper, D category it is.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep14, 2012.
Nomination.....
Feb05, 2013.
AOR Received.
June04, 2013.
IELTS Request
Already did that before applying SINP, 7/9.
File Transfer...
June04, 2013.
Med's Request
June10, 2013.
Med's Done....
June12, 2013.
Interview........
"In Process" on Aug20, 2013.
Passport Req..
Dec06, 2013. Decision made on Dec09, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec06, 2013.
LANDED..........
Dec22, 2013.
SaiSivaRam said:
Congrats to those who reached the finish line and good luck to those who (including me) are waiting to hit that line !!

Just a heads-up..... i am sure you are aware of this ... but for those folks who arent here is my suggestion....

I have sent my RPRF two weeks ago to CPP-Cost Recovery, and, since i didn't receive any acknowledgement (except the automated response), i wrote to CPP-Ottawa (twice) to check the receipt as well as status of my application. I got the following response..........

"Your file on route to Ottawa for processing.

Hey I think I should do something l.. So what other email address that you email other than the recovery email? CPP-O?? What's the exact address? Thanks a million!

Medical results:
We have received your medical results.

Case status:
It appears that we do not have proof of payment for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) on your file.
Please send us a copy of your RPRF receipt via email so that we may finalize your application.
An officer will be in contact with you in due course. In the meantime, we would ask for your patience and for you not to send follow-up requests for status to our office."

So i understood the following...............

1) although i got a message that my application has been transferred to CPP-Ottawa two weeks ago, its still "on route" !!!
2) I have send the RPRF payment receipt to all different places (CPP-Cost Recovery, CPP-Ottawa and by fax)..... still its not on my file.... so i suggest you folks to check with CPP-Ottawa, whether they received your RPRF (if you haven't done so yet)
3) I wrote to CPP-Ottawa (ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca) three times till date, but never got a response, except this one .... the main difference between this one and the other two is..... i wrote the message providing the standard details (as required by CPP-Ottawa) of my case.... and the replied within one day and i am satisfied with the response.

I hope this is of some help .... and sorry if i am repeating what everyone aware of already!!

Hey! Thanks for posting this I think I should do something now. And what's the email address that you sent other than the recovery email?? I honestly hope they actually receive my RPRF...

zhu202

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Regina, SK, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP, Ottawa.
NOC Code......
Kitchen helper, D category it is.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep14, 2012.
Nomination.....
Feb05, 2013.
AOR Received.
June04, 2013.
IELTS Request
Already did that before applying SINP, 7/9.
File Transfer...
June04, 2013.
Med's Request
June10, 2013.
Med's Done....
June12, 2013.
Interview........
"In Process" on Aug20, 2013.
Passport Req..
Dec06, 2013. Decision made on Dec09, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec06, 2013.
LANDED..........
Dec22, 2013.
Also if I wanna fax the copy of my RPRF receipt to cic, which number I should use? Thanks!

Movado

Jan 25, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Wien
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
Nomination.....
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
LadyPhoenix said:
Hello Everyone!

I've been following this page for months and finally got a "Decision Made" today so I wanted to share my Timeline:

PEI PNP - International Graduate Stream
Processing Office: CPP Ottawa
Nomination Received - January 22nd, 2013
Application Received in CIO NS- March 21st, 2013
Medicals Request - May 9th, 2013
Medicals Received - July 11, 2013
In Process - July 28, 2013
RPRF Request - Aug. 16th, 2013
Decision Made - Nov. 1st, 2013

P:S- Movado Please add me to the spreadsheet.
I pray all those waiting receive good news soon!
Welcome Lady.

When did you apply for PNP and received AOR? The rest added.

quq

Oct 12, 2013
Hello,

Is there ecas update for paying RPRF? I emailed the receipt of my RPRF payment and I only received automated message from CPPO-Cost-Recovery account.

Thanks

randomt2000

Jul 21, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
that means your application was finalized on monday when people from non-exempt visa countries got PPR. DM made means they have printed your COPR. you will be receiving it soon !!
HA, it sounds like you work there, you know so much :)

Thanks brother and good luck to you!