01-08-14
Passport Req..
02-21-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-14
LANDED..........
03-09-14
THANKS for the concern guys... ;D

My other co-workers with the same NOC code got their PR already with CEC.. My NOC CODE should be 6311 and it's skill LEVEL B (Food Service Supervisor). ( http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-eligible-occupations.html )..I've been working for almost 4yrs with that Occupation. My application was refused 3times already. It's very disappointing but I didn't asked for any professional help. It was my fault because before it was 6212 and it was replaced by 6311 which I didn't find right away in the NOC list when I filed my application. I should be careful next time. I'm not losing hope. God Bless you all!

PAULPAYA

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-07-2013
gracy016 said:

My other co-workers with the same NOC code got their PR already with CEC.. My NOC CODE should be 6311 and it's skill LEVEL B (Food Service Supervisor). I've been working for almost 4yrs with that Occupation. My application was refused 3times already. It's very disappointing but I didn't asked for any professional help. It was my fault because before it was 6212 and it was replaced by 6311 which I didn't find right away in the NOC list when I filed my application. I should be careful next time. I'm not losing hope. God Bless you all!
So sorry to hear such bad news ...
But don't get discouraged, might as well file another one as soon as you can work out with your NOC ...

Could I assume Gracy got rejected under an open work permit or PGWP, not a LMO authorized work permit?
On the other hand, just my curiosity, would you be refused even under a LMO authorized work permit?

:eek:

gracy016

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-13
Doc's Request.
12-30-13 (RPRF & Biodata)
AOR Received.
04-30-13
Med's Request
12-31-13
Med's Done....
01-08-14
Passport Req..
02-21-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-14
LANDED..........
03-09-14
PAULPAYA said:
So sorry to hear such bad news ...
But don't get discouraged, might as well file another one as soon as you can work out with your NOC ...

Could I assume Gracy got rejected under an open work permit or PGWP, not a LMO authorized work permit?
On the other hand, just my curiosity, would you be refused even under a LMO authorized work permit?

Thanks.. mine is an authorized working permit with LMO..

PAULPAYA

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2013
LANDED..........
03-07-2013
gracy016 said:
Thanks.. mine is an authorized working permit with LMO..
In this case, your NOC code was pre-determined by HRSDC already & CIC still refused your case?!

alvin99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
great news

i got my MR today... Yah!!!! however, my ECAS still show application received anyone know what its that mean? and yesterday i got an email from CIC asking me to send my original police check from back home to them.
please help ! what should i do should i send the police check with my MR together or send it separate?

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
alvin99 said:
great news

i got my MR today... Yah!!!! however, my ECAS still show application received anyone know what its that mean? and yesterday i got an email from CIC asking me to send my original police check from back home to them.
please help ! what should i do should i send the police check with my MR together or send it separate?
Congrats. Send your Police Certificate yourself and as quickly as possible. Your Medical Results are forwarded directly to CIC from the doctor, and it goes to a different location.

You status in ecas will be updated shortly (within a week or so). I received my MR before the status changed to "In Process".

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
gracy016 said:

My other co-workers with the same NOC code got their PR already with CEC.. My NOC CODE should be 6311 and it's skill LEVEL B (Food Service Supervisor). ( http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-eligible-occupations.html )..I've been working for almost 4yrs with that Occupation. My application was refused 3times already. It's very disappointing but I didn't asked for any professional help. It was my fault because before it was 6212 and it was replaced by 6311 which I didn't find right away in the NOC list when I filed my application. I should be careful next time. I'm not losing hope. God Bless you all!
what are the reasons for ur other rejections??????

alvin99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Red and Black said:
Congrats. Send your Police Certificate yourself and as quickly as possible. Your Medical Results are forwarded directly to CIC from the doctor, and it goes to a different location.

You status in ecas will be updated shortly (within a week or so). I received my MR before the status changed to "In Process".
Thanks Red and Black
i got one more question, if i live in the state over 6 years before i come to Canada do i have to provide them the police check in the state?

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
alvin99 said:
Thanks Red and Black
i got one more question, if i live in the state over 6 years before i come to Canada do i have to provide them the police check in the state?
Essentially you have to provide a police certificate from every country where you've lived for more than 6 months since you turned 18 (other than Canada). Did they specify the name of the country in the e-mail? Also, did you send them your original police certificates from all the countries you've lived in for more than 6 months as part of your application? Basically did you miss any country?

alvin99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Red and Black said:
Essentially you have to provide a police certificate from every country where you've lived for more than 6 months since you turned 18 (other than Canada). Did they specify the name of the country in the e-mail? Also, did you send them your original police certificates from all the countries you've lived in for more than 6 months as part of your application? Basically did you miss any country?
I lift state when i just turn 18 so i guess i dont have to provide police check for state and other than that i only stay at my home town and Canada more than 6 months.this is a good news for me all i have to do is mail my police check to them. thanks you so much

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
alvin99 said:
I lift state when i just turn 18 so i guess i dont have to provide police check for state and other than that i only stay at my home town and Canada more than 6 months.this is a good news for me all i have to do is mail my police check to them. thanks you so much
An extract from the instruction guide:

Police certificates
If you and your family members who are 18 years of age and older and are not permanent residents or Canadian citizens have to provide:

•a valid police certificate, or
•police clearance, or
•record of no information.
These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months prior to submitting your application. If the original certificate is not in English or French, then you will need to submit both the certificate and the original copy of the translation prepared by an accredited translator

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Completed my medicals and as per my designated physician medical results already submitted.

CPP-Ottawa has also asked for my PCC from my country.. submitted my PCC along with the proof of medicals received.

CPP has acknowledged that they have received my documents.

Hope they will ask me to submit my passport soon. both tensed as well as excited at the moment. fingers crossed.

nat.panic

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Hi Gracy,

sorry to hear that your application got rejected again, but i really do appreciate your level of confidence. Please do re-apply again with the correct NOC code and if possible try to consultant a immigration consultant or a lawyer who can help you out as they would always have better suggestions than us. I understand how hard it is for you as you have already stayed there for 4 years.
I was in the same boat once. Stayed in Canada for 6 years and my PR got rejected under FSW. Then I re-applied again after coming back to my home country.

I wish all the very best for you and hope your application will get through this time.

gracy016

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-22-13
Doc's Request.
12-30-13 (RPRF & Biodata)
AOR Received.
04-30-13
Med's Request
12-31-13
Med's Done....
01-08-14
Passport Req..
02-21-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-14
LANDED..........
03-09-14
ujbaby said:
what are the reasons for ur other rejections??????
Well, it wasn't really Rejected.. It was sent back to me because they had updated forms out of my knowledge. and Buffalo doesn't accept anymore applications so I have to sent it to CIO instead. I just got so UNLUCKY!