+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2012 Applicants for Spousal Sponsorship Manila Visa Office

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
andreana said:
hello guys! need your help lng po!

meron po ba dito nka bayad na nang Right for Permanent Residence fee? kasi hindi namin na include yung fee sa application namin, gusto namin bayaran without waiting their request to avoid delays.. Saan po ba ipadala yung receipt ng payment for the said fee? :) thank you po

Hi.ako nagbayad thru online.i used my VISA card. Pro una make sure na may printer uun computer n gmitin mo.tpos you have the letter nmn cguro n bnigay.nsa likod nun un how to submit the receipt of payment.thru online also. Ako i always click the botton for your personal copy. So ang gnwa ko i printed both.may confirmation k n mrreciv dnt wori kung successful ang process n gnwa mo

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
greentea said:
@ adreana

Hi! Merry X'mas! Pagkakaalam ko dapat isabay nyo bayad yan kasi kahit hindi pa sila nag rerequest kasi it will be a cause of delay din sa processing. Total na babayran yata is around 1,040 Cdn dollars.
[/quote

Not necessarily n sabay po.kc may mrereciv nmm ang sponsor n notice to pay.it will not be a cause of delay.khit online lang kc ako dko pinagsabay even nun time ko.make sure lng n as soon as n recivd mo notice if letter or email pay right away un Visa fee.

andreana

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
summersnowdrops22 said:
Hi.ako nagbayad thru online.i used my VISA card. Pro una make sure na may printer uun computer n gmitin mo.tpos you have the letter nmn cguro n bnigay.nsa likod nun un how to submit the receipt of payment.thru online also. Ako i always click the botton for your personal copy. So ang gnwa ko i printed both.may confirmation k n mrreciv dnt wori kung successful ang process n gnwa mo
thank you for answering. we still dont have the request to pay it.. is it alright to pay it now?

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
summersnowdrops22 said:
Ano ba timeline mo?
Pra may idea ako n DM n ba kyo s Canada?

Kung gusto mo n mgbayad you can download un form tpos go to bank to par for it pro pde din online pra mas mabilis oo pde mo na bayaran lung may pera kana.ako kya dko lang pinagsabay kc mejo tight ang budget nu mnag submit kami

andreana

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
summersnowdrops22 said:
Kung gusto mo n mgbayad you can download un form tpos go to bank to par for it pro pde din online pra mas mabilis oo pde mo na bayaran lung may pera kana.ako kya dko lang pinagsabay kc mejo tight ang budget nu mnag submit kami
yes po. sponsor approved last sept. 24... pagkatapos po magbayad online saan po ipadala? sa missisauga po ba?

zenykim

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-04-2012
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2012 - Docs. sent July 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved Sponsorship 25-July-2012
File Transfer...
July 25, 2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
SECOND DAY

Meditation: MARY OUR PERPETUAL HELP THROUGH HER INTERCESSION

A mother's authority over her son is so great, that, even though he be a powerful monarch and possess absolute sway over his subjects, such a mother could never become subject to her son. True it is, that Jesus Christ, who is now in heaven, seated at the right hand of GOD the Father, has sovereign dominion over all creatures, Mary not excepted. Still it is likewise true, that there was a time, when that same Jesus Christ, living on this earth, condescended to submit in all things to Mary's authority. We may therefore rightly conclude that although Mary cannot, strictly speaking, impose any commands on her Divine Son in heaven, still her petitions forever remain the petition of a mother and must therefore exercise over the will of her Son a mother's influence, powerful enough to obtain whatsoever she may ask. Hence St. Bonaventure says: "Mary possesses this singular privilege that she may be said to be all-powerful with her Divine Son. And whence is this? simply because Mary's petitions are a mother's petitions. It is then certain that Mary is not wanting in the power to assist us and save us. Neither is she wanting in good will, Because she is more anxiously concerned about our everlasting welfare that we ourselves. Since, therefore, this is really the care, how can a true servant of Mary ever fail to have unbounded confidence in Mary's Perpetual Help.

PRAYER TO BE SAID EACH DAY AFTER THE MEDITATION

O Mother of Perpetual Help, behold me a miserable sinner at thy feet; I have recourse to thee and put my trust in thee. O Mother of Mercy have pity upon me. I hear thee called by all the refuge and the hope of sinners, be then my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ; stretch forth thy hand to me, who recommend and dedicate myself to thee as thy perpetual servant. I bless and thank GOD for having in His mercy given to me this confidence in thee, the pledge as I believe of my eternal salvation. Alas! Too often in past times have I miserably fallen, because I had not recourse to thee! I know that with thy help I shall conquer. I know that thou will help me if I recommend myself to thee; but i fear lest in the occasions of falling I should cease to call upon thee and so should lose my soul. This, then, is the grace I seek from thee; and I conjure thee, as far as I know how and can, to obtain it for me; namely, in the assults of hell always to have recourse to thee and to say to thee: O Mary help me; Mother of Perpetual Help, suffer me not to lose my God.

Five "Hail Mary's" to obtain the special favours you seek -- then: -- Holy Mary, assist the miserable, help the faint hearted, cheer those that weep, pray for the people be the advocate of the clergy, intercede for all devout woman; let all feel thine aid who implore thy perpetual help.

V. Thou has been for us, Our Lady, a refuge.

R. A helper in needs and tribulation.

LET US PRAY

Oh almighty and merciful GOD, who hast given us to venerate the picture of Thy most Blessed Mother, under the special title of Perpetual Help, graciously grant that, amidst all the changes of our journey through life, we may be so defended by the continual protection of the same Immaculate, ever Virgin Mary, that we may deserve to obtain the rewards of Thy eternal Redemption; Who livest and reignest, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit; world without end. Amen.

summersnowdrops22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
andreana said:
yes po. sponsor approved last sept. 24... pagkatapos po magbayad online saan po ipadala? sa missisauga po ba?
Better hintayin mo na lang ang notice... Kc wla nmn difference kung mgbyad ka now. It doesnt mean mapapabilis ang processing.gnun kc gnwa ko. Hnintay ko un notice/email ng visa office from Pinas.

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
andreana said:
What date was your app received by CIC?

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18

frozenyogurt

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 19, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 19, 2012
File Transfer...
JULY 30, 2012
Med's Done....
APRIL 03, 2012
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOVEMBER 21, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 28, 2012 in GOD's WILL THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! ♥
hey guys how's everyone doing? I hope may Visa na lahat ng April... I just got home from work at grabe nakakapagod hays.... 9am til evening and I don't get paid extra kasi it's mandatory to balance the cash. 3 weeks pa lang ako dito and it feels like forever already haha kaya payo ko sa mga papunta na rin, pa petiks2x muna kayo dyan mga peeps!!! Sit back and relax! Sarap talaga ng buhay sa Pinas pero shempre kelangan natin makasama mga asawa natin. Mahal pagkain dito mga ate at kuya kaya todo todohin nyo na ang paglamon ng masasarap tulad ng Lechon, Tilapia (sobra mahal dito) at kung ano pang masarap LOL well that's about it good luck everyone! Happy trip to Canada and make the best out of your remaining days in Pinas cause I will bet my life you will miss our country. God bless us all!

and P.S.
totoo nga po palang me amoy ang sibuyas hahaha grabe sandamakmak ang lahi nila dito mas madami pa ata sila kesa puti LOL okiiieeeeeeee bye :D

akee

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2012
AOR Received.
14-08-2012 (via e-Mail) Sponsor's Approval: 22-08-2012 (via e-Mail)
File Transfer...
27-08-2012 (indicated in PPR Letter)
Med's Done....
21-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-12-2012 (via e-Mail) Decision Made (eCAS): 26-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2013 VISA Received: 29-01-2013
LANDED..........
17-02-2013
Hello po..pa-kulayan po ng timeline ni sis blu_cat...asa Canada na po pala siya. Hindi ko lang alam mga details ng date. :)
Thank you.

real

Sep 12, 2012
frozenyogurt said:
hey guys how's everyone doing? I hope may Visa na lahat ng April... I just got home from work at grabe nakakapagod hays.... 9am til evening and I don't get paid extra kasi it's mandatory to balance the cash. 3 weeks pa lang ako dito and it feels like forever already haha kaya payo ko sa mga papunta na rin, pa petiks2x muna kayo dyan mga peeps!!! Sit back and relax! Sarap talaga ng buhay sa Pinas pero shempre kelangan natin makasama mga asawa natin. Mahal pagkain dito mga ate at kuya kaya todo todohin nyo na ang paglamon ng masasarap tulad ng Lechon, Tilapia (sobra mahal dito) at kung ano pang masarap LOL well that's about it good luck everyone! Happy trip to Canada and make the best out of your remaining days in Pinas cause I will bet my life you will miss our country. God bless us all!

and P.S.
totoo nga po palang me amoy ang sibuyas hahaha grabe sandamakmak ang lahi nila dito mas madami pa ata sila kesa puti LOL okiiieeeeeeee bye :D
sis what work mo dyan?