+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

priyankaa

Apr 24, 2010
Hi Mitali ,
Here again with few questions.Yesterday i called the no. you gave me and they said that they don't have any record in their data.Then they told me that we opened the case upto 3rd May so hope it's very close now.They said that may be they have not assessed my application that's why it's not in their system.Once they charged the credit card you will definitely get the answer either yes or no.After cc charged there is no point of application lost. They said it will take 6-8 weeks. I am putting my fingers crossed.I didn't send my IELTS score .I send the letter for proof of language proficiency.Is it possible now to send the IELTS score?I got my police verification 2 months ago.And if i received the documents in the month of Oct or Nov. can i send the same one or i have to go for new one??

drsuarif

Jul 10, 2010
thanks saki

there is no reference no it means i have to go on as new application

but what is this 1000caps can u explain and what r the chances of being selected

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
hello mitali ,
i need ur advice
when i need to send RPRF fees????????????????/

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaa said:
Hi Mitali ,
Here again with few questions.Yesterday i called the no. you gave me and they said that they don't have any record in their data.Then they told me that we opened the case upto 3rd May so hope it's very close now.They said that may be they have not assessed my application that's why it's not in their system.Once they charged the credit card you will definitely get the answer either yes or no.After cc charged there is no point of application lost. They said it will take 6-8 weeks. I am putting my fingers crossed.I didn't send my IELTS score .I send the letter for proof of language proficiency.Is it possible now to send the IELTS score?I got my police verification 2 months ago.And if i received the documents in the month of Oct or Nov. can i send the same one or i have to go for new one??
Hi Priyanka,

We were never supposed to send our IELTS score to CIO. So no need to send it to CIO. The final assessment of points will be made by your respective VO; therefore send the IELTS score along with your full documents. I think by the time you submit your full docs, your PCC might not be valid. So you may have to go for new one.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefsam said:
hello mitali ,
i need ur advice
Hi,

You can either send it with your full docs or you can wait until medicals when they willl ask you to send the fees with your medicals.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drsuarif said:
thanks saki

there is no reference no it means i have to go on as new application

but what is this 1000caps can u explain and what r the chances of being selected
Hi Arif,

Then it means you have to apply under the new rules. The 1000 caps mean is that for every NOC CIC will only accept 1000 CAPS per year starting from July each year, so if 1000 applications are accepted for the NOC then CIC will not accept any more applications and will return it, you will have to then wait for the next year to apply.

Cheers
Saki

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chefsam said:
hello mitali ,
i need ur advice
Hi Sam,

Saki just answered your question and I just want to add that many people opt to send the RPRF fees with the full docs to save some time on the processing, but again keep in mind that if you send a draft then you have to be aware of the validity period of the draft. If it expires before encashment then you may have to send another draft.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnysport said:
Dear All,

Please help me in my next stage, It is mentioned in the New Delhi VO instructions as follows :-

EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you, your spouse or common-law partner:
•Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
•College or university documents: certification of completion and the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and the evaluation committee;
•Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes.
•Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

My Question is that I have completed a three Years Technical Diploma in Engineering way back in 1985, do I need a sealed transcript for the same, I have my diploma attested by the External Affairs Ministry, is that enough.

Please revert as I need to get my documents compiled asap.

Regards,

Sunnysport
Hi Sunny,

You dont need to send the sealed transcript only the notarized copy of the diploma is required. This qualidication fall under the proffesional qualification and for that only notarizes copy of diploma is required.

CHeers
Saki

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
saki said:
Hi Sunny,

You dont need to send the sealed transcript only the notarized copy of the diploma is required. This qualidication fall under the proffesional qualification and for that only notarizes copy of diploma is required.

CHeers
Saki
Thanks Saki,

Appreciated.

Regards,

Sunnysport

cool_wonderful

Star Member
Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney ,Nova Scotia / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010 ; DD encashed - 30-Jul-2010
Doc's Request.
28-Sep-2010
Nomination.....
12-Jan-2011
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2011
Med's Request
26-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-Jan-2014 , PP sent :- 12 feb 2014 , ecas status - DM on 26 feb 2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP returned on 06-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
01 June 2014
@Mitali,
Please include my name also in the list.Following are my details :
Applied on - 30-Apr-2010
1st AOR - 28-Sep-2010

Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, Just wanted to share with you all that London Visa office does accept property valuation as proof of funds but it should not be bound under any mortgage..... i sent them an email few days back and this is what their reply said...

Thank you for your enquiry.

In support of your application, you should provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible

currency that is available to you for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members):

• current bank certification letter; or

• evidence of savings balance; or

• fixed or time deposit statements.

Before approving an application, the immigration officer must be satisfied that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family when you first arrive in Canada. The Government of Canada does not provide financial support to new skilled worker immigrants.

When first arriving in Canada as a permanent resident you will also need to show immigration officials at the port of entry that you have sufficient transferable funds for your settlement in Canada.

You can show bank statements or saving statements or value of your property after the repayment of your mortgage.

If you have been offered a job or if you are going to work in Canada on a temporary work permit you may present proof of your salary.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
saki said:
Hi Sunny,

CHeers
Saki
Saki,

I am a graduate mech engineer and my wife has got double diploma , first is in Computers and second in Hospitality & travel mangement.As you informed to Sunny that Seald transcript is not required so can you tell me in which case it is required and in which case it is not required?!!
As per my understanding and mentioned in the requirement in all VO-specific forms that all are required to send their original transcript with sealed enveope.

I am confused,pl. throw some more light on the subject..

Regards,
Nevil

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevilraval said:
Saki,

I am a graduate mech engineer and my wife has got double diploma , first is in Computers and second in Hospitality & travel mangement.As you informed to Sunny that Seald transcript is not required so can you tell me in which case it is required and in which case it is not required?!!
As per my understanding and mentioned in the requirement in all VO-specific forms that all are required to send their original transcript with sealed enveope.

I am confused,pl. throw some more light on the subject..

Regards,
Nevil
Hi Nevil,

Sealed transcripts are required if you have done bachelors or masters degree from the university but if you have done a proffesional diploma/certificate then you only need to send the notarized copy of the certificate/ diploma.

Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Cheers
Saki