<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Mitali,
Great job you did and it is highly appreciable.I was away from city and could not post my feelings.+1 for you.
chander
Thanks Chander. How far are you with your docs? And you are with ND as VO..is that right?

Mitali

sidrakhan70

Jun 24, 2010
hi guys,

I got my AOR on 18th Aug. But now im not sure if i want to continue with my application :( anyway i though maybe i should inform you so that you could update your list.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidrakhan70 said:
by the way i ve been put into the list of inactive members :p
Hi Sidra,

Sorry to put you in the inactive list as we did not hear from u for long. But now you are active again. And by the way -why the second thoughts about your application?

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi April Applicants,

This matter is not important to me but I was a little surprised to see that I got one -1 between last night and this morning while I tried to organize the "April applicant list".

I was happy to see that some people also appreciated the effort and it would be extremely rude on my part not to acknowledge them.......Thanks Yukon, Sukhi420, Moataz and Saki.

But somebody is really upset with me......I wonder why?? I would be happy if someone could tell me my fault.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

There are some very good people on this forum who appreciate our work but on the other side there are also people who without any reason give us a negative mark. i have also seeen many times getting negative score when i am just helpping others and i dont understand why? either they are jealous of us or have some other mental issues lolz

But dont take this seriously as we all know how supportive and helping you are :)

Cheers
Saki

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
hi all :)
Well i just want to say i'm glad many of April applicants have received AOR...and thanks a lot for mitali and saki for keeping this forum together...
but anyway as for me i'm still preparing for the IELTS scheduled on sept 11..as for my documents its 80% ready for submission...
well i have a question..exactly how much point am i going to get for work experience? 17 or 19 points?
staff nurse paid experience October 2007-december 2007=3 months
Part time clinical instructor (40hours per week) July 2008-September 2009, february 2010-august 2010 = 1 year and 9 months
both work are in the NOC list..i applied under the clinical instructor NOC 4131...

chinay

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila, philippines
NOC Code......
3152, 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-21-2010
AOR Received.
10-26-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
October 2011
Med's Done....
November 2, 2011
Interview........
September 28, 2011
Passport Req..
April 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefuly
For mitali and saki,
Never mind those people who gave you negative marks their just bunch of losers and lunatics...

mak100

Jun 29, 2010
saki said:
Hi Mitali,

There are some very good people on this forum who appreciate our work but on the other side there are also people who without any reason give us a negative mark. i have also seeen many times getting negative score when i am just helpping others and i dont understand why? either they are jealous of us or have some other mental issues lolz

But dont take this seriously as we all know how supportive and helping you are :)

Cheers
Saki
dear saki and mitali

I need your help please i need reference letter for Code 1111 i dont have any format my current and past employers are ready to give my the required letter but they asked my to bring any format so that they can print it on letter head,
please if u guys have any reference letter format for job code 1111 please give me along with they job descriptions for job code 1111.

Please do reply please

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
MoatazEissa said:
Hi Mitali,

Great Job, now we have very organized list, one question for you and Saki,

I have an employment certificate dated on 15 March 2010 with my main duties and matches all CIC Critera ( signed by HR Manager and my direct manager), I packed it up with a reference from my direct manager only dated 10 Aug with more details regarding these main duties (on the company letterhead but not stamped with the company seal).

My question is Can the employment certificated issued on 15 March considerd outdated and cause rejection ? ???

All the information included is still current and no changes has occured.

Thanks,
Moataz
Hi Saki and Mitali,
I know i am asking in very tiny details , but the above question is the last before i send my application on Monday inchaAllah. :)

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Hi Mitali,
I will deliever my documents in next week to CHC New delhi.The exact date of delievering the documents will let you know.Its for yr kind information pls.
Saki,
Its human nature that some people don't recognise the servicies of others and they want to deny their servicies at either one pretext or other.Pls ignore these negative part of people here and do yr duty for well being of others which you are already doing.Thats why majority of people appreciate it openly and no one is their who deny you at yr face.Pls go ahead with positive note.
chander

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi Saki and Mitali,
I know i am asking in very tiny details , but the above question is the last before i send my application on Monday inchaAllah. :)
Hi Moataz,

In my opinion , as you have an updated Reference letter ,you should be fine.

Mitali

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
mitali said:
Hi Moataz,

In my opinion , as you have an updated Reference letter ,you should be fine.

Mitali
Thanks Mitali, anyhow it is really hard to reach perfection in everything. I will send my full package on Monday with prayers and crossed fingers.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
MoatazEissa said:
Thanks Mitali, anyhow it is really hard to reach perfection in everything. I will send my full package on Monday with prayers and crossed fingers.
Saki/Mitali
Once you both said that Tuesday and Wednesday are the days for the status update but my status was updated on Monday the last. I think they can update the status any time.
What ye say?

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Thanks Mitali

My visa office is London. As for the -1, just ignore it. We are all here to help each other with our experiences.

There is just one thing that I noticed that people who are frequently replying to other member with their versions of the "solution", do so as if they are the experts in this field, while the truth is that everyone is learning from each other as we go along. We all should just try to phrase our replies in a way that it should not look like a final verdict but more as a possible solution.

By the way I'm not targeting you :) Just a general thought.

mitali said:
Hi Shiraz,

Congratulations Shiraz.

We are keeping both the list for comparisons.The old list for the current applicants who have not received their AOR and can have a comparison of their CIO timelines. And in the new list with VO processing time information so that applicants can follow the progress according to their VO time line.

We will remove the old list eventually.

Please can you mention your VO so that we can place you accordingly?You are most welcome to do it yourself, if you want.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Saki/Mitali
Once you both said that Tuesday and Wednesday are the days for the status update but my status was updated on Monday the last. I think they can update the status any time.
What ye say?
Hi Hinna,

Normally tuesday and wednesday are the days when they change it, i dont know why yours change on friday, i read on somewhere CIC website about this and then on the forum everyone knows its only these two days when it change, but good thing is that your status is changed :)

Cheers
Saki