Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
mitali said:
Hi Maotaz,

6 months statement is fine but you need current letter from the bank as well. On the certificate the bank manager would certify the amount in your bank on that particular (most recent) day. Your current statement may be 15 or 20 days old... yours may not be. Also Managers add their contact information and mention that they can be contacted if any further information is required. Based on this statement VO can actually call the Bank or else they do not have any Authority to do so.

Sorry Moataz I derailed you again......you have waited so long to put together all your papers...couple of more days of delay will not make a difference unless you are close to 120d limit.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

Thank you for you care to give accurate replies. we really need to play it safe as much as we can with CIC. I still have time , I will go to the bank on Saturday and request that letter along with 6 month bank statement. the problem is the bank customer service are very relaxed here in KSA and they take long time to excexute simple requests ( issuing a bank draft for example was like a brain surgery ;D ) , anyhow i have to handle the situation and put the application in the best shape i can.

Thanks again Mitali

Kashif_pel

Jul 6, 2010
Hi
1. My brother has applied (ovais_pk) under 0111/1111 category from Pakistan, I want to know about the Bank Statement, he do not have enough amount in his Bank for a long time, now he is going to deposit the required amount to be shown to Canadian Immigration Officer, will this effect or it will be okay?.... one more thing, will this be okay to get the Bank Statement only or there are something else need to be sent to to London (Canadian Immigration)?

2. Another thing which I want to confirm that he showed his experience in one of the company (Sales Job code is 6231) where he worked two years form 2006-2008, but this company is closed and there is no one who can reply. but he has an experience certificate from that company but no visiting card...will this be acceptable? I just want to mentioned that this is not his current job, and for the current job (Asst Account Manager code 1111) he has every thing
expereicne letter + visiting card of the person who have signed the letter.

3. He prepared for the IELTS and his exam date is 15 Sep 2010, since he did not recieve his 1st AOR, so I want to know that how much time he will has to submit the all required document along with IELTS result after receving the 1st AOR... (His Credit Card charged on 5th Aug for the Payment).

Please help

Ovais_Pk
Applied on April 2010
CC Charged 05 Aug 2010

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Hi goinggoinggone,

I have called on the same number mentioned on page#82.And soon after calling the options i entered was 1-2-1-2-1. And after half n hour of wait a lady answered my call , she also asked me whether Iam calling from outside of canada.And I answered Yes .But even though she answered my queries.

But plz advice me what do I do now. Its more than 4 months now :'(. Everyone plz read my previous post and reply.....

i GUESS IAM THE ONLY ONE 26th april applicant whose application is not yet opened . Saki/Mitali, I have applied under category 1 .Does it matter I mean Do applicants under this category get late response

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
rnaaz: I don't think that we can actually DO something about it. I guess there are two options - call them and find out. The other is to wait. You have already called. So, now, just wait.

rnaaz said:
Hi goinggoinggone,

I have called on the same number mentioned on page#82.And soon after calling the options i entered was 1-2-1-2-1. And after half n hour of wait a lady answered my call , she also asked me whether Iam calling from outside of canada.And I answered Yes .But even though she answered my queries.

But plz advice me what do I do now. Its more than 4 months now :'(. Everyone plz read my previous post and reply.....

i GUESS IAM THE ONLY ONE 26th april applicant whose application is not yet opened . Saki/Mitali, I have applied under category 1 .Does it matter I mean Do applicants under this category get late replies...

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hello Saki/Mitali,

Can we show current dated Fixed Deposits as Proof of Funds?

Also I have lost my Details Mark Sheets for MEd. 1st year. It was through correspondence and I dont think they count correspondence studies. At the same time I have done MA regular. So should I woory about the lost mark sheet or is it ok?

My points
MA - 25
Exp - 21
Age - 10
Spouse - 4
Language - 8 IELTS band 5.5 ( I guess I will get at least this much)
Relative in Canada - 5 (My sister migraterd to Quebec Feb 2010, so I am not sure I will be given 5 points for this)

My points which are 10% becomes 68 ( BOLD above)

Please suggest.

Thanks

Satnam

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kashif_pel said:
Hi
1. My brother has applied (ovais_pk) under 0111/1111 category from Pakistan, I want to know about the Bank Statement, he do not have enough amount in his Bank for a long time, now he is going to deposit the required amount to be shown to Canadian Immigration Officer, will this effect or it will be okay?.... one more thing, will this be okay to get the Bank Statement only or there are something else need to be sent to to London (Canadian Immigration)?

He can show only current balance statement at the moment as he does not have the required amount in the bank for last 3 or 6 months. Visa offices accepts that but make sure he keep the money in this account until visa is stamped because visa officer can ask him again anytime for the 3 months statement.

2. Another thing which I want to confirm that he showed his experience in one of the company (Sales Job code is 6231) where he worked two years form 2006-2008, but this company is closed and there is no one who can reply. but he has an experience certificate from that company but no visiting card...will this be acceptable? I just want to mentioned that this is not his current job, and for the current job (Asst Account Manager code 1111) he has every thing
expereicne letter + visiting card of the person who have signed the letter.

No problem he will just need to put this in his cover letter that the company is closed. He has all the documents for this current job from which he is claiming points so that is fine.

3. He prepared for the IELTS and his exam date is 15 Sep 2010, since he did not recieve his 1st AOR, so I want to know that how much time he will has to submit the all required document along with IELTS result after receving the 1st AOR... (His Credit Card charged on 5th Aug for the Payment).

Once he received his AOR he will have 120 days from the that day to submitfull docs to visa office.

Please help

Ovais_Pk
Applied on April 2010
CC Charged 05 Aug 2010
Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki/Mitali,

Can we show current dated Fixed Deposits as Proof of Funds?

Also I have lost my Details Mark Sheets for MEd. 1st year. It was through correspondence and I dont think they count correspondence studies. At the same time I have done MA regular. So should I woory about the lost mark sheet or is it ok?

My points
MA - 25
Exp - 21
Age - 10
Spouse - 4
Language - 8 IELTS band 5.5 ( I guess I will get at least this much)
Relative in Canada - 5 (My sister migraterd to Quebec Feb 2010, so I am not sure I will be given 5 points for this)

My points which are 10% becomes 68 ( BOLD above)

Please suggest.

Thanks

Satnam

HI,

Yes you can show the Fixed Deposit thats is acceptable.

I dont think there will be a issue for the 1st yr mark sheet but i would suggest to get a new one from the college if its easy enough.

And you will get points for your Sister if she is currently residing in Canada and you will need to get some docs from her to show that she is in Canada at the moment. You a;ready scored 68 and then plus 5 will be a bonus :)

Cheers
Saki

lvptart

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 30, 2010
IELTS Request
done
hello everybody!!! received a bad news!!! brown envelope arrived in our gate with all our documents and application forms inside. returned because we failed to complete economic background form. page 2 was missing. dont know how it happened. :( anyhow my husband (the princpal applicant) was so disappointed that he gave up our chance to re apply again becuase his ielts was 1 yr old last may 30. we have to apply now under the june 26 ruling. he doesn't want to re take the ielts anymore and we also dont know, if we ever pursue our application, the opportunity might be closed again due to the quota set by the new ruling... with these things to consider, he decided that it would be best if we just wait for our US application. So to all who have started the journey... keep on going you are a step closer to your dreams!!! i will be missing this forum. to mitali and saki thank you for your untiring support to everybody!

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lvptart said:
hello everybody!!! received a bad news!!! brown envelope arrived in our gate with all our documents and application forms inside. returned because we failed to complete economic background form. page 2 was missing. dont know how it happened. :( anyhow my husband (the princpal applicant) was so disappointed that he gave up our chance to re apply again becuase his ielts was 1 yr old last may 30. we have to apply now under the june 26 ruling. he doesn't want to re take the ielts anymore and we also dont know, if we ever pursue our application, the opportunity might be closed again due to the quota set by the new ruling... with these things to consider, he decided that it would be best if we just wait for our US application. So to all who have started the journey... keep on going you are a step closer to your dreams!!! i will be missing this forum. to mitali and saki thank you for your untiring support to everybody!
Hi,

I am so sorry to hear that, but dont loose hope there will be something better for you than this. Remember wutever is happened there is a reason behind it and that reason is always good. Good Luck for your future plans and with your US immigration.

Cheers
Saki

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hello Saki,

I have a worry. My husband does not have BIRTH CERTIFICATE. I haveread in CHC ND checklist thjat we have to send it. So is it mandatory?

Thanks

Satnam

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satnak said:
Hello Saki,

I have a worry. My husband does not have BIRTH CERTIFICATE. I haveread in CHC ND checklist thjat we have to send it. So is it mandatory?

Thanks

Satnam
HI Satnam,

Even i dont have a birth certificate :) but dont worry about it they have put this in the checklist but its not mandatory just send his 10th certificate which shows his DOB and Father name or the copy of National Identity Card as it has the DOB and Father name as well. If you dont have any of these docs then send any other document which shows his DOB and Father name.

Cheers
Saki

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Thanks again Saki!

saki said:
HI Satnam,

Even i dont have a birth certificate :) but dont worry about it they have put this in the checklist but its not mandatory just send his 10th certificate which shows his DOB and Father name or the copy of National Identity Card as it has the DOB and Father name as well. If you dont have any of these docs then send any other document which shows his DOB and Father name.

Cheers
Saki