<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nevilraval said:
Dear Saki,Mitali,STS,

i am Nevil here.My question is in the background declaraion,i left some areas blank like association with some parties,governmental organization.is it ok?those who have got +aor and done the same mistake can u pl. reply?!! worried a bit as some guys got rejection based on keping some area blank..

Nevil
Hi Nevil,

I am sorry... but your mistake is a serious lapse in filling up of your application. I will be more than happy if you get your AOR but the Application might be returned as "Incomplete ". And if you are trying to find ppl who got AOR with this mistake then it will be equivalent to finding a pin in a haystack.

Is your NOC still in the current list? If it is then I think you should start putting papers together for a new application than to wait for AOR. Well, if you get the AOR then you will be fine if not then atleast you can send the papers as soon as possible. Remember the limitation on the number of applicants post 26th Jun rule.

Mitali

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done in Mar 2010 (score 8.5)
pgt,

Let me share with you, my experience. I had applied for a PCC at the RPO (Regional Passport Office) in Mumbai because I fall under their jursidiction. It took about 15 days for the PCC to be granted.
At the time of applying, you have to specify the name of the country for which you need the PCC. The actual PCC will bear the name of that country.
Here is the (detailed!) process for those of you who are interested:
The RPO sends your application to the nearest police station. The police station sends a couple of plainclothesmen to the address mentioned in your application. They verify who you are; if required, they even interrogate neighbours. If you are not at home when they come, you are supposed to go to the PS in person. Take photocopies of all ID proofs (ration card, voter id, passport etc) when you go.
Once the local PS is satisfied (that you were never involved in any criminal activity), they send your file to the Special Branch I, CID, Mumbai. They ensure that you are eligible to emigrate out of the country (no criminal court cases pending, no instance of your passport having been impounded etc). From there, once approved, the RPO issues the PCC. That is the place from where you get the final delivery of your PCC.
So, the issuance of the PCC is a process that is handled jointly by the Police dept and the Passport Dept. I dont think is one or the other. So, in my opinion, you must approach the relevant RPO for the PCC.

pgt said:
I have a question, my sis is in India, in Gujarat, she has just recd her file number, she is a physiotherapist and her appliction reached to CIO on 29th April. Now, she is ready with IELTS, the question is, should we go for only Police Verification Certificate, issued by Commissioner of Police or should we go for Passport office also?

This is given on CIC website.

Only the Senior Superintendent of Police or the Regional Passport Office may sign a Police Clearance Certificate.
Please guide us friends...

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
if u see the site of police certificate,how to obtain?it is clearly mention in detail .just go through it,secondthing regional passport office of gujarat is asking letter from visa office for pcc,they dont accept AOR letter.so what is the solution?

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Further to what Mitali has said, the following may help: Were you indeed associated with parties and/or government organizations but chose not (or forgot) to fill the details in the form?
Were you never associated with any parties and/or government organizations?
We dont need to know but you can self-assess your situation.
If former, then, it could be serious.
If latter, then, you should have indicated that by writing N/A (or is it NA??) as per the instructions. In case you have not marked those spaces as N/A (or whatever), then it is up to the discretion of the officer assessing your app. Normally, such incomplete forms are returned within 15 days of the day of their
If I was you, I would be following the steps that Mitali has outlined.

mitali said:
Hi Nevil,

I am sorry... but your mistake is a serious lapse in filling up of your application. I will be more than happy if you get your AOR but the Application might be returned as "Incomplete ". And if you are trying to find ppl who got AOR with this mistake then it will be equivalent to finding a pin in a haystack.

Is your NOC still in the current list? If it is then I think you should start putting papers together for a new application than to wait for AOR. Well, if you get the AOR then you will be fine if not then atleast you can send the papers as soon as possible. Remember the limitation on the number of applicants post 26th Jun rule.

Mitali

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Sadika,

I was asked for the AOR by Singapore. I did not have it (I still do not). However, I shared with them, a copy of ALL the documents that I submitted to NS. Maybe the same thing may work with the Guj Police. You may also choose to give them a copy of the page from the CIC instructions booklet that mentions the requirements of a PCC.

sadika said:
if u see the site of police certificate,how to obtain?it is clearly mention in detail .just go through it,secondthing regional passport office of gujarat is asking letter from visa office for pcc,they dont accept AOR letter.so what is the solution?

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hi Saki,Mitali,

Is a 6 month bank statement can be enough evidence for funds or it should be accompanied by certificate from bank (letter with closing balances) ?

I can get bank statement easily , but should make a special request for that letter and wait for long time before having it issued.

Please advice

Thanks,
Moataz

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi Saki,Mitali,

Is a 6 month bank statement can be enough evidence for funds or it should be accompanied by certificate from bank (letter with closing balances) ?

I can get bank statement easily , but should make a special request for that letter and wait for long time before having it issued.

Please advice

Thanks,
Moataz
Hi,

If you have a 6 months statement thats fine then no need for the current balance statement. That is only needed if you dont have 3 0r 6 months statement.

Cheers
Saki

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
saki said:
Hi,

If you have a 6 months statement thats fine then no need for the current balance statement. That is only needed if you dont have 3 0r 6 months statement.

Cheers
Saki
Thats great Saki , now i am reliefed :)

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Hi Saki,

As you know in Pakistan every one has 2 First Names and 1 Last name

for example "Muhammad Sajjad Ali"

While filling the application i wrote as:

BOX1: Family Name: Ali
BOX2: Given Name (s): Muhammad Sajjad
BOX3: N/A

Do you think it can cause any problem by putting 02 first names in the "Given Name" Box.

Please Note that it is mentioned on Passport as below:
Surname: Ali
Give Name (s): Muhammad Sajjad

Regards

Hi.

That is absolutely fine no problem at all. Surname is only one Ali and other given names are Mohammed Sajjad so you have written it correctly.

Cheers
Saki

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
goinggoinggone said:
Further to what Mitali has said, the following may help: Were you indeed associated with parties and/or government organizations but chose not (or forgot) to fill the details in the form?
Were you never associated with any parties and/or government organizations?
We dont need to know but you can self-assess your situation.
If former, then, it could be serious.
If latter, then, you should have indicated that by writing N/A (or is it NA??) as per the instructions. In case you have not marked those spaces as N/A (or whatever), then it is up to the discretion of the officer assessing your app. Normally, such incomplete forms are returned within 15 days of the day of their
If I was you, I would be following the steps that Mitali has outlined.
Hi Mitali & goinggoinggone,

I have not left the area blank delibarately nor i am associated with any organization.It was a lapse only.Let's wait and watch for the AOR.By the time i've started looking into other options as my NOC 0711/9212 both have gone with the wind..have to look for another nocs in the new list.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
mitali---- can i paste photographs to reserved places in application forms while sending photocopy to visa office?6 photo of each member in envelop where we will put?both are must or envelop enough/.pl.answer

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
HI all,

Today I have called CIC , The lady asked my last name and first name, Then she said my application is not yet opened .And asked me to call again after 7 weeks .
Then I asked her that rite now on ur official website May 27th applications are in process then why my applicat.., is still not opened ? " Then she said thats only for within canada applicants , and I need to wait for 7 weeks and if at all I dont get any AOR in this period I can call them again. :'(

Anybody there who called up CIC got the same answr like me then plz share . 7 weeks is such a long time , I have been waiting already for almost 4 months and finally I got this answer.......What do I do now... :(

goinggoinggone

Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
IELTS Request
Hello rnaaz,

I imagine you called them from outside Canada. When I had called them a week ago (also from outside Canada), I was curtly told that they do not answer questions of callers calling from outside Canada. The number that I had called is the same as listed on page 82 of this forum.
What number did you call?
Also share the IVR options to dial to reach a human. That would be really helpful.
Thanks.

rnaaz said:
HI all,

Today I have called CIC , The lady asked my last name and first name, Then she said my application is not yet opened .And asked me to call again after 7 weeks .
Then I asked her that rite now on ur official website May 27th applications are in process then why my applicat.., is still not opened ? " Then she said thats only for within canada applicants , and I need to wait for 7 weeks and if at all I dont get any AOR in this period I can call them again. :'(

Anybody there who called up CIC got the same answr like me then plz share . 7 weeks is such a long time , I have been waiting already for almost 4 months and finally I got this answer.......What do I do now... :(

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
mitali---- can i paste photographs to reserved places in application forms while sending photocopy to visa office?6 photo of each member in envelop where we will put?both are must or envelop enough/.pl.answer
Hi Sadika,

I believe the instructions (Checklist) has asked to send the photographs in an envelope. There are further instructions on how to send it.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi Saki,Mitali,

Please advice

Thanks,
Moataz
Hi Maotaz,

6 months statement is fine but you need current letter from the bank as well. On the certificate the bank manager would certify the amount in your bank on that particular (most recent) day. Your current statement may be 15 or 20 days old... yours may not be. Also Managers add their contact information and mention that they can be contacted if any further information is required. Based on this statement VO can actually call the Bank or else they do not have any Authority to do so.

Sorry Moataz I derailed your plans again......you have waited so long to put together all your papers...couple of more days of delay will not make a difference unless you are close to 120d limit.

Mitali