+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Original signature means, the signature that was put on the form before sending to CIO. Not "current original"!
No re-signature required on the forms when sending to VO, unless you are changing a form/page. Then put current date on the changed form.
Youkon, i doubt that. If that was the case then there was no need for CIO to mention specifically for original signatures. They could have simply mentioned that print your application, sign it and make 02 copies before sending it. Plus many members on this forum already mentioned that we need to re-sign the copy. The only confusion is date that should write new date or same old date.

may b i am wrong.....Saki/Mitali and all those who have already sent their full documents can guide us better.....

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi Mitali/Saki and all,

I got my AOR on Aug 4, 2010.

Thank you all for support.

Mitali/Saki can you please now guide me what to send to CHC ND. My IELTS test is oin Sep 11,2010.

Thanks again

Satnam

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Youkon, i doubt that. If that was the case then there was no need for CIO to mention specifically for original signatures. They could have simply mentioned that print your application, sign it and make 02 copies before sending it. Plus many members on this forum already mentioned that we need to re-sign the copy. The only confusion is date that should write new date or same old date.

may b i am wrong.....Saki/Mitali and all those who have already sent their full documents can guide us better.....
First of all, Saki & Mitali are not the ultimate Masters of the CIC procedures, neither are they professional consultants. Use this forum to enhance your knowledge, not create it.
Secondly as a thumb rule, whenever you sign a document, you always put a current date, you do not back date it. (What's the point of signing it otherwise?)
Thirdly read the English carefully:
"submit your first set of photocopied documents with your original signature to the visa office."
What is an original signature- The one you signed the first time or the one you are signing again?
If VO wanted you sign the forms again, they would say after re-signing it.
Where is the provision on the CIC forms to re-sign them?

Lastly Pls. use your own judgment & logic, do not blindly follow what somebody says, he/she could be wrong.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi satnam,

Congratulations for getting your AOR.....are you relieved now?

I would like to request you to modify your post and delete the quote of the updated list. It just takes a lot of space. You can just click reply and post your message. I will update your information on the list.

You have 120 days to submit your full documents (count begins from 4th Aug).

I would suggest you to go through the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf

Mitali

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Hi all,

Iam still waiting for AOR.Infact ,first of all waiting for DD to encash.
Yeterday itself I enquired with my bank and he says my DD is still outstanding .
I guess we cant even contact the CIC now since they no more answer the people outside canada..
my application reached on 26tht april PLz advice :(

satnak

Jul 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
- CIO...: Aug 2010 NDVO...:Jan 2011
Med's Done....
April 01, 2013 MR Line....: April 14, 2013
Hi Maaz,

I gopt my AOR onApr 4. I enquired frommy bankon July 31 and they said DD still showing OUT STANDING. So dont worry, your AOR will come in a day or two as your application reached before me. I would say its just a matter of time now.

All the best.

Satnam

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Hi satnak,

Thanks for the info.Hope what you said becomes true. its a relief now ....All I have 2 do is wait . :)

Best regards

Shazzadul

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Doc's Request.
7 July 2010
AOR Received.
17 September 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2012
Med's Request
6 July 2012
Med's Done....
28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Saki and Mitali,

I am now collecting my document. My wife's one of the previous job reference letter is not with her. So she collecting the reference letter. So please suggest me "the date of the letter should be current or previous" if previous then there is a problem that the office had changed their location and they have the official pad with new address. So it is very difficult the give them the previous date.

Another one is

The form I had send to CIO, in that form in the IELTS section I just checked on the basis of assumption, but now i got the score. should i edit the score section as there are some change in the final result.

In the additional family information I mistakenly forgot to fill up the from with my native language. Then what is your suggestion. Should I fill up the from with native language and send to VO or keep it intact as I think native language is not necessary.

Please Saki and Mitali suggest me about that

Thank you

Shazzadul

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also note that as per CICguide:

Filling out the application
Make two photocopies of the original forms.
Original forms:
Sign the original forms and send them to the CIO.
Photocopy 1 – Please refer to the table below.
If the CIO...
advises you to send a complete application to a visa office
Then...submit your first set of photocopied documents with your original signature to the visa office.
Note: If applicable, make sure to include a letter explaining any changes in your application since your initial submission.
Photocopy 2 – Keep the second set of photocopies for your personal records.

So please See the sequence....It has been asked first to make 02 photocopies of the forms then sign the original forms and sned to CIO....why are they not aksing to sign first and then make pfotocopies.....

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I said, use your judgment. I am not imposing anything on anybody.
I am wrong many times, but I admit it.....
Just spending time on this forum & answering anything & everything may not be the best choice.
Some older Members like "Qorax" gave very logical & quality information. He was & is appreciated for his quality of answers, not quantity.
All information may not be correct as nobody can know everything. That is the reason we have this forum, to share & "suggest".
However if I have sounded rude, I apologize for the same.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Also note that as per CICguide:

Filling out the application
Make two photocopies of the original forms.
Original forms:
Sign the original forms and send them to the CIO.
Photocopy 1 – Please refer to the table below.
If the CIO...
advises you to send a complete application to a visa office
Then...submit your first set of photocopied documents with your original signature to the visa office.
Note: If applicable, make sure to include a letter explaining any changes in your application since your initial submission.
Photocopy 2 – Keep the second set of photocopies for your personal records.

So please See the sequence....It has been asked first to make 02 photocopies of the forms then sign the original forms and sned to CIO....why are they not aksing to sign first and then make pfotocopies.....
Yes you may be right... so do it that way.

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Mithali,

Ist of all thanks for ur response.

2ndly sorry for created confusion in ur mind,actually my brother & brother in law both r living in canada
3rdly i did not hire any representative.
Plz add my information to list i got my AOR on 3rd August & my DD was charged on 14 july 2010.
once again thanks for ur valueable suggestions

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavi said:
Hi Saki / Mitali,

i am currently faced with 2 issues and would like your advice.

1. As you are aware i live in kuwait and i went to to the indian embassy to get my educational and work contract docs notarized. The emabassies are the only authorized bodies here to do this kind of work. However the Ebassy notarized my educational docs but not my work contract. I need to know if i need to get the work contract notarized as this is now an issue here and how to do it cause no other Notary Pubics are available here in Kuwait.

You only need to notarized those documents which are copies and for the employment letters you are suppose to send originals.

2. For the photos to be sent to the VO, i had heard that we need to write our name, DOB and sign on every photo, but the VO instructions does not mention any of this, do i still need to do that or no.

Different visa offices have different instructions but normally people just write DOB and sign it.

Thanks
Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rnaaz said:
Hi all,

Iam still waiting for AOR.Infact ,first of all waiting for DD to encash.
Yeterday itself I enquired with my bank and he says my DD is still outstanding .
I guess we cant even contact the CIC now since they no more answer the people outside canada..
my application reached on 26tht april PLz advice :(
Recently someone ring the CIC and they said they are looking at the April end applications wait for another week. You will get some response by then.

CheerS
Saki