October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
mitali said:
Hi karen,

You send the following:

1) The photocopy of the set you had send to CIO.
2) The new checklist demands all the forms to be filled again, signed and with current date. So if there is any new inclusion it will show up on the NEW FORMS

Mitali
I see. thank you mitali.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
mitali. as per pre 26 june rules no single photographs were needed by CIO while sending application forms .neither an applicant nor family members,so we didnt send a single.is it true?

sameerkhan

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st = 25-06-2010 - 2nd 10-06-2011
File Transfer...
29-06-2010
Med's Request
INSHAALLAH v.SooOOooNN
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHAALLAH
priyankaa said:
Question about Education proof - This is what is there as requirement -
EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you and your accompanying spouse or common-law partner:
•Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or diplomas;
•College or university documents: the graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university;
•If you are currently in a program of study, provide a letter from the Department Head advising the date of expected completion of your course work and expected graduation date;
•Trade / Apprenticeship documents: certificate and evidence of apprenticeship;
•Transcripts: original transcripts of all courses taken must be submitted in university or college sealed envelopes;
•Professional qualifications certificates: any proof of further training or certification relative to your current occupation/profession;
•If you have studied in Canada, copies of study permits issued to you and/or your accompanying spouse or common-law partner.

I am not able to understand what is "Transcripts". Is it Transcripts of your college/school degrees? If yes then what is "College or university documents"?
Transcripts means ur " Marks Sheets "

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
mitali. as per pre 26 june rules no single photographs were needed by CIO while sending application forms .neither an applicant nor family members,so we didnt send a single.is it true?
Sadika,

Yes you are right... no photographs to be sent to CIO according to old rules.

Mitali

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
mitali. even we didnt aste our hotos on application forms also .is it ok? because i m worrying may be they will send our aplication back.pl, answer

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitali said:
Hi karen,

You send the following:

1) The photocopy of the set you had send to CIO.
2) The new checklist demands all the forms to be filled again, signed and with current date. So if there is any new inclusion it will show up on the NEW FORMS

Mitali
For pre 26 June applicants they had to retain 2 sets photocopies of the original set that they sent out to CIO, Sydney. 1 is for their own record. The 2 is to be sent as is to the CHC when sending all documents, unless their are changes to any field in any form, which can then be replaced with new page/form.
However you DO NOT have to re-fill all the Forms & sign & current date it.

Pls. check this excerpt from the pre 26 June Instruction Guide:

Filling out the application
Make two photocopies of the original forms.
Original forms:
Sign the original forms and send them to the CIO.
Photocopy 1 – Please refer to the table below.
If the CIO…
Then…
advises you to send a complete application to a visa office
submit your first set of photocopied documents with your original signature to the visa office.
Note: If applicable, make sure to include a letter explaining any changes in your application since your initial submission.
Photocopy 2 – Keep the second set of photocopies for your personal records.

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
mitali.as in document checklist they mention additional documents and hotos not requires at this time.so we didnt paste and photos in application forms at photo reserved places,i m too much upset because of this,

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
mitali. even we didnt aste our hotos on application forms also .is it ok? because i m worrying may be they will send our aplication back.pl, answer
sadika said:
mitali.as in document checklist they mention additional documents and hotos not requires at this time.so we didnt paste and photos in application forms at photo reserved places,i m too much upset because of this,
mitali said:
Sadika,

Yes you are right... no photographs to be sent to CIO according to old rules.

Mitali
You are fine sadika....you (pre 26th June applicant) did not have to paste photo in the forms that you send to CIO,Sydney.

Mitali

gavi

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki / Mitali,

i am currently faced with 2 issues and would like your advice.

1. As you are aware i live in kuwait and i went to to the indian embassy to get my educational and work contract docs notarized. The emabassies are the only authorized bodies here to do this kind of work. However the Ebassy notarized my educational docs but not my work contract. I need to know if i need to get the work contract notarized as this is now an issue here and how to do it cause no other Notary Pubics are available here in Kuwait.

2. For the photos to be sent to the VO, i had heard that we need to write our name, DOB and sign on every photo, but the VO instructions does not mention any of this, do i still need to do that or no.

Thanks

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadika said:
As the document checklist (CIO) said that you do not need to attach additional photos; why don't you believe that:- That is the ultimate !
Why do you want a re-affirmation on this forum that you did the right thing?
Rather you want to believe you did the wrong thing by not sending the photos.... ;D

Just Relax you did not need to send photos to CIO. You need to send them to the CHC when you get your 1st AOR.
;)

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Hi all,

Iam still waiting for AOR.Infact ,first of all waiting for DD to encash.
Yeterday itself I enquired with my bank and he says my DD is still outstanding .
I guess we cant even contact the CIC now since they no more answer the people outside canada..
my application reached on 26tht april PLz advice :(

bachhal

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey saki/mitali and all ..

i need a advice regarding documentation of work experience.i worked for more than three years in my college and i was given my salary through checks but what i want to know in these three of exp. first 7 months i was paid cash.how will i prove those 7 months as my work experience as i can't give my checks details as my salary proof for those seven months. can u help me suggesting something on this ?

bachhal

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Mitali I do have the copy i sent to CIC . My question was should sign with the current date or the same date i sent to CIC .

Thanks a Lot again

mitali said:
Hi Prwait,

Yes, all the forms on the (Current CIC website) checklist has to signed with current date.

Mitali
Hi Mitali,

I think PRWait is having a different question. As PRWait mentioned that its a pre 26 June appliction and he has the copies of all the forms that he sent to CIO, So now he definitely needs to sign those copies as well (as original signature are required) but with which date? current date or same old date when he sent these forms to CIO...

Regards

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
yukon said:
For pre 26 June applicants they had to retain 2 sets photocopies of the original set that they sent out to CIO, Sydney. 1 is for their own record. The 2 is to be sent as is to the CHC when sending all documents, unless their are changes to any field in any form, which can then be replaced with new page/form.
However you DO NOT have to re-fill all the Forms & sign & current date it.

Pls. check this excerpt from the pre 26 June Instruction Guide:

Filling out the application
Make two photocopies of the original forms.
Original forms:
Sign the original forms and send them to the CIO.
Photocopy 1 – Please refer to the table below.
If the CIO...
Then...
advises you to send a complete application to a visa office
submit your first set of photocopied documents with your original signature to the visa office.
Note: If applicable, make sure to include a letter explaining any changes in your application since your initial submission.
Photocopy 2 – Keep the second set of photocopies for your personal records.
thank you for answering yukon.

karen

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Yes Mitali I do have the copy i sent to CIC . My question was should sign with the current date or the same date i sent to CIC .

Thanks a Lot again

Hi Mitali,

I think PRWait is having a different question. As PRWait mentioned that its a pre 26 June appliction and he has the copies of all the forms that he sent to CIO, So now he definitely needs to sign those copies as well (as original signature are required) but with which date? current date or same old date when he sent these forms to CIO...

Regards
Original signature means, the signature that was put on the form before sending to CIO. Not "current original"!
No re-signature required on the forms when sending to VO, unless you are changing a form/page. Then put current date on the changed form.