+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

priyankaa

Apr 24, 2010
Well then I will not tell them that I am in US and my Visa office is Bufflo ;D. Professional meaning MTech, BTech as well?

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
hi everyone! there is a new release of forms at CIC website. If we submit our full documentations in our respective visa office, what forms do we need to follow? the old or new ones?

Karen

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyankaa said:
Well then I will not tell them that I am in US and my Visa office is Bufflo ;D. Professional meaning MTech, BTech as well?
Unfortunately, Priyanka there is no way around it. They issue the transcripts "ONLY to the candidate".

MTech and Btech are professional.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Dear Saki,Mitali and all form members,
Thank God.I received my first AOR on August 4,2010.Application received at CIO on 27th April,2010.I have a job offer and NOC under 38 category.
Saki,Mitali pls add my name.

Chander
Congrats chander am happy for your :)

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Another interesting news. CIO Processing applications now till 17th May.

Check link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-fed.asp

And CCs of only 03 people of 3rd May have been charged and no further news, complete silence...its very strange....while over the phone they are saying processing on 28th April is in progress. :-\ :-X :eek: ??? ::)

Regrds
Hi,

It maybe that they are opening the application packages and loading them into there system upto the 17th May but they are actually assessing and respnding the April end and May first week application.

Cheers
Saki

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
saki said:
Hi,

It maybe that they are opening the application packages and loading them into there system upto the 17th May but they are actually assessing and respnding the April end and May first week application.

Cheers
Saki
hi saki!!! we have the same timeline right? When are you planning to submit your documents to your visa office? There is a new release of forms as of July 2010. What forms do wee need to follow? new or old?

Karen

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karen Chu said:
hi saki!!! we have the same timeline right? When are you planning to submit your documents to your visa office? There is a new release of forms as of July 2010. What forms do wee need to follow? new or old?

Karen
PRwait said:
Hi Saki ,

The Same question - New forms or just the old one with new date
Hi Karen and Prwait,

Which forms you are talking about? Please correct me if I am wrong.

As I understand all applicants pre 26th June were supposed to retain a photocopy of all the documents (Forms etc) before you send your application to CIO. Now when you have to send the Full documents you have to include the photocopy of the docs that you had sent to CIO.

If there are any new changes in your profile (like new job, addition in the family or additional education etc) only then you have to send new forms and that would be FORMS from the current CIC website and fill and sign them with current date.

Do not forget to include the old set that you had send to CIO. That would be another way of checking that you are pre26th June applicant.

Mitali

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Mitali and all the form members are well come for the party.We will plan party in four stages First is due for first AOR and second will be after second AOR.Third will be after medical and fourth will be at stamping of visa. My NOC is 9212.
Thanks Saki for best wishes.
Chander

PRwait

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Yes Mitali I do have the copy i sent to CIC . My question was should sign with the current date or the same date i sent to CIC .

Thanks a Lot again

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
mitali.we didnt send a single photograph of any of us with all the forms .neither pasted on application forms when we send it to CIO. is it ok?

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
mitali said:
Hi Karen and Prwait,

Which forms you are talking about? Please correct me if I am wrong.

As I understand all applicants pre 26th June were supposed to retain a photocopy of all the documents (Forms etc) before you send your application to CIO. Now when you have to send the Full documents you have to include the photocopy of the docs that you had sent to CIO.

If there are any new changes in your profile (like new job, addition in the family or additional education etc) only then you have to send new forms and that would be FORMS from the current CIC website and fill and sign them with current date.

Do not forget to include the old set that you had send to CIO. That would be another way of checking that you are pre26th June applicant.

Mitali
Mitali,
I thought that if you are going to submit the forms to visa office, it should be original forms, someone told me that I just need to copy the details that I have submitted to CIO unless there are changes, I must update my forms. So you mean mitali, the forms that I photocopied before are the one that I need to submit to visa office?

Some changes as of July 2010 is at Schedule 3: Economic Classes) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PRwait said:
Yes Mitali I do have the copy i sent to CIC . My question was should sign with the current date or the same date i sent to CIC .

Thanks a Lot again
Hi Prwait,

Yes, all the forms on the (Current CIC website) checklist has to signed with current date.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karen Chu said:
Mitali,
I thought that if you are going to submit the forms to visa office, it should be original forms, someone told me that I just need to copy the details that I have submitted to CIO unless there are changes, I must update my forms. So you mean mitali, the forms that I photocopied before are the one that I need to submit to visa office?

Some changes as of July 2010 is at Schedule 3: Economic Classes) http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_3e.pdf
Hi karen,

You send the following:

1) The photocopy of the set you had send to CIO.
2) The new checklist demands all the forms to be filled again, signed and with current date. So if there is any new inclusion it will show up on the NEW FORMS

Mitali