Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver, BC (2011)
mitali said:
Hi abilex,

You have to get your employment contract notarized by a person who has the power to notarize documents like a "Notary public". Notary public are people generally associated with Law like a Lawyer or a Barrister. Sometimes doctors also have the power to notarize. The Notary public will check your 'Original ' contract and put his seal on the 'copy of the employment contract' which would mean that the document that you are sending is 'Authentic'. These people charge a fee for their services.

Your employer will not keep a copy of your "Notarized contract".

Mitali
I tried. Two lawyers. They both refused because the contracts are dated years ago, as old as 1999.

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
muhammad saqib said:
Today i received an email from CIC , MY NOC Code was 0213 and i wrote subcode 2147 , they are saying that 2147 is not in the NOC list , can any one help me or guide me to carify this to CIC that NOC 2147 is the subcode of 0213 , or how can i appeal against this ...........................plzpzlzpzlzl help me to fix this
Sorry buddy, NOC 2147 is NOT on the list. And to clarify things around, I would like to say, there are NO subcategories,,,, if u talking bout the jobs which are listed under "Classified elsewhere"...... that is something different, and u can't say or claim anything like subcategory. For more clarification please read the job duties in detail for these 2 NOC codes. You will find, that NOC 0213 is more of manager/director position, where 2147 is skilled technician.

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
yes Mitali i got Saki's reply and i will be doing same .already my certificates are attested from HEC.so i will try to notarize it from authorized person and send along other documents.for police clearance i think its better if i go back to pakistan and get one.
the list of documents i require from Pakistan is

1-Notarized photocopy of birth certificate ( me and spouse)
2-Notarized Certificates (me and spouse)
3-Notarized Nikahnama with english translation
4-Police clearanc4e certificate (me and spouse)
5-Saving Certificate statment from Bank (do i need to notarize it as well ) or no need?

Saki

what else i need from Pakistan other than these documents ,once i miss something i will be in trouble.want to finish all paper work from Pakistan in one trip.

can someone tell me the exact procedure how to notarize and where to go for this .i heard there is special Golden stamp to put at the back of Original Transcripts.is it so ?

OyBosEnEmm

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi guys,
I posted a question yesterday and no one yet have attended to my query. I am happy to read that some are receiving their AOR. Its a gud news. I dont know if i could call the CIO to confirm the status of my application having been delivered to them as at 23rd April, 2010. Can any one in this forum give me their contact phone no or what exactly should i do. Am from Nigeria and also applied from Nigeria. Thanks all...

funtom

Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
done
dear,
you should be patient you will recieve your AOR soon,hopefully in another 7-10 days from now.

thanks
TOM

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OyBosEnEmm said:
Hi guys,
I posted a question yesterday and no one yet have attended to my query. I am happy to read that some are receiving their AOR. Its a gud news. I dont know if i could call the CIO to confirm the status of my application having been delivered to them as at 23rd April, 2010. Can any one in this forum give me their contact phone no or what exactly should i do. Am from Nigeria and also applied from Nigeria. Thanks all...
Sorry Dear... missed your question. Did not want to ignore you... every question is important.

1. Your application as recd on 23Apr will NOT be affected by the new rules.
2. Please check the pg# 82 on this thread for Saki's response on how to contact CIO.

Hope this helps.

Mitali

majid89

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2010
AOR Received.
1st: 26 Oct. 2010 - 2nd: 27 Feb. 2011
To all April Applicants:
I hope all of you will receive your first AOR soon. :) :) :)

I'm a May applicant and we are watching your thread as much as you do.

Good luck

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abilex said:
I tried. Two lawyers. They both refused because the contracts are dated years ago, as old as 1999.
Hmmmm.... abilex, that is a tricky situation. Is it mentioned ( for your VO office) that you have to send Notarized copy of your contract?
If you have no other option then you can send the original one and mention the reason why you could not notarize and your efforts to notarize the contract was unsuccessful in your cover letter. You will get back your original from the VO office later on.

I read a post by an applicant on this forum (Can not remember the name) that he had send the original documents (degree certificates etc) to VO office and then he was supposed to enroll for a course and thus needed the originals back and he could not wait for the VO office to return them as he would have missed the application date of his course.

My intention of relating the above episode is - In case you do not want your contract soon in the near future then you can send your 'Original contract'. Rest assured that they will be returned. But be sure to mention that the contract is original.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drunkhead said:
Sorry buddy, NOC 2147 is NOT on the list. And to clarify things around, I would like to say, there are NO subcategories,,,, if u talking bout the jobs which are listed under "Classified elsewhere"...... that is something different, and u can't say or claim anything like subcategory. For more clarification please read the job duties in detail for these 2 NOC codes. You will find, that NOC 0213 is more of manager/director position, where 2147 is skilled technician.
Hi drunkhead and Saqib,

Drunkhead is correct if you had applied for FSW category 1. Wherein your job should have been under the NOC 38 list (Past now)... no sub category or listed under 'clasified elsewhere' would have been entertained.

But if you had applied under FSW category 3 then you could have used one of the sub categories to represent your job description. Because in FSW 3 category (again in the past) you were supposed to have 1 continuous year of job and your job should have been under the skill category O, A, or B type.

I dont know how else to help you. You can still come over with a student visa and work your way through to get PR. In that case you will have Canadian experience which will help you expedite your PR application smoothly and will be easy to find jobs in the future.

Don't loose hope.... keep trying till you have no other option.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
yes Mitali i got Saki's reply and i will be doing same .already my certificates are attested from HEC.so i will try to notarize it from authorized person and send along other documents.for police clearance i think its better if i go back to pakistan and get one.
the list of documents i require from Pakistan is

1-Notarized photocopy of birth certificate ( me and spouse)
2-Notarized Certificates (me and spouse)
3-Notarized Nikahnama with english translation
4-Police clearanc4e certificate (me and spouse)
5-Saving Certificate statment from Bank (do i need to notarize it as well ) or no need?

Saki

what else i need from Pakistan other than these documents ,once i miss something i will be in trouble.want to finish all paper work from Pakistan in one trip.

can someone tell me the exact procedure how to notarize and where to go for this .i heard there is special Golden stamp to put at the back of Original Transcripts.is it so ?

Hi Jamy,

I think you have listed everything you need from pakistan, no need to get bank statement notarized but just get a bank stamp on it from the branch. To get your documents notarized i heard there are people sitting out side the court they do it but to get exact answer put your query in Pakistan thread as i dont live in Pakistan so i am not that sure.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have put up a report on my Thread " Canadian Business News" do read it, the headline is "Immigration Policies must improve to meet economic needs". One line is very interesing in it --" The Conference Board's report assumes the rate of immigration will grow to about 350,000 per year by 2030 from the government's current target of as much as 265,000."

Cheers
Saki

usman.shahid

Mar 25, 2010
Hi everyone,

By the grace of Allah Almighty I have received my AOR today. Please add me to this list. Below is my information:

NOC: 0213
App Received by CIO: 16th April
AOR Received: 08 July
DD enchashed date: 21 June

Wish u all good luck.

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Hi all,

Iam khaleel. I have mailed my wife's FSW application on april 6th by speed post (EMS).But still my DD is not yet encashed according to my bank information. And as i have mailed through EMS i dont even know when my application was received . I do not have any idea what is going on. please advice me.

yvetteyo

Jun 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
22-07-2010
File Transfer...
28-07-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
I have just been looking at the visa specific forms list for Buffalo and I have a question...

Proof of Language Proficiency - it says you need to provide test results from an approved language-testing organisation.

Does this mean if we are now submitting a full set of documents to Buffalo we HAVE to do an IELTS test now or that they are post 26 June requirements?

Does this mean that this has to be done for both myself (principal) and my spouse.

PS. I am from England, educated and lived for 38 years, whether this makes any difference!!

Thanks in advance of your help.

Yvette

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yvetteyo said:
I have just been looking at the visa specific forms list for Buffalo and I have a question...

Proof of Language Proficiency - it says you need to provide test results from an approved language-testing organisation.

Does this mean if we are now submitting a full set of documents to Buffalo we HAVE to do an IELTS test now or that they are post 26 June requirements?

Does this mean that this has to be done for both myself (principal) and my spouse.

PS. I am from England, educated and lived for 38 years, whether this makes any difference!!

Thanks in advance of your help.

Yvette
*Post 26th applicants Requirement is to provide IELTS along with application to CIO.
*Only principal applicant need to give IELTS test.
*Earlier it helps for english speaking country citizens but now a days every body who is appying needs to go thru IELTS. This rule is not for the old applicant(before 26th June, 2010 applicants)

Hope I answered your queries

Regards