Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
Hi Rubyat,

All of us got the same busy messages when we called initially but we found the suitable time when we should call to avoid such messages.

Never call on Monday and Tuesday. Try on Wed-Fri. Call after 1:30PM EST (Canadian Time). You will definitely get the success :D

MEHAR_MAH

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Walton Cantt, Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rao_manoj2004 said:
Hi Rubyat,

All of us got the same busy messages when we called initially but we found the suitable time when we should call to avoid such messages.

Never call on Monday and Tuesday. Try on Wed-Fri. Call after 1:30PM EST (Canadian Time). You will definitely get the success :D
Yah same with me. I treid twice yesterday night but they drop my call by saying same message.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azneita said:
Hello !
somebody from this forum advised me to join this thread... we also submitted our application to CIO NS last week of April through a consultant, and we are still waiting for a reply from the Central Intake office... Anybody from this thread who already received a reply from CIO NS ?
thank you this forum is indeed very helpful !
Hi Azneita,

Welcome to the group. I had requested for your NOC code and the date your Application was received at CIO. If you can provide the information we will add you to the list.

Mitali

rubyat

Star Member
Nov 13, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rao_manoj2004 said:
Hi Rubyat,

MEHAR_MAH said:
Yah same with me. I treid twice yesterday night but they drop my call by saying same message.
Dear Mehar and Manoj,

Thanks U both..Let me try .
Just wish me luck guyz...

Best Regards
Rubyat

RAMMOO

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
police cleareance on 17-04-2013
Nomination.....
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-02-2013
Med's Request
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
rao_manoj2004 said:
Hi Mitali -

My FBI package was received on April 30th. CC debited. As per FBI helpdesk, I should receive my result by July 7th.
Any one can advice me how to make a Withdrawal form for my application,i have a mistake in the Schedule 1,background in my employment dates and it will contradict with the economic form.

Help please.................................helllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp

azneita

Jun 9, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29,2010 /CEM Received May 4,2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 07-Oct. 2010 / 2nd AOR 06-May -2011
File Transfer...
Feb.7 2011 (doc. submitted Manila visa ofc. )
Med's Request
March 27, 2012
Med's Done....
May 23, 2012 / July 4 CEM requested xray for my 8yr.old son
Interview........
waived/ ecas Medical Received Sept.4
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hi Mitali thanks :)

I've emailed our consultant already to provide us with the infos.

narinderdl

May 3, 2010
hi saki
i have the experience letter and bussiness card only.is there any affidavit to be send for not having emp. contract.
one more thing i want to ask, should we give experience letter,employment contract etc for jobs that r not in noc or we have to give for only that falls in noc.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Saki (specially) and All

I also need an advice from your experience. I am the principal applicant and have some problems while collecting all documents.

For my first job, I don't have my job contract, however I have my experience letter, salary certificate and job responsibilities letter. Will it be enough?
For my 2nd Job, I have my job contract as well as all letters (experience, salary, responsibilities) but the problem is my job contract shows a different designation (Network Admin Officer) than my job responsibilities (Lecturer) because when i was offered the job, my employer told that designation on papers will be different due to company finance/budget issues. Now they are not giving me a written statement mentioning that title was different. However they have given me an experience letter with detailed responsibilities as Lecturer (even on experience letter they mentioned that I served as a Lecturer). Should I attach contract copy? Or what do u advise?
We (My spouse and myself) dont have our birth certificates and not able to get those. Should we put other supporting docs like school certificates, passport, Identity Card etc?

Thanks a lot in advance

Amrit1

Jun 28, 2010
Friends,

I applied in April. CC has been charged. But I have doubt in noc. My job responsibilities match another noc which is clearly mentioned in 38 list. First AOR is not yet received. I want to change my noc. How can I change?

Amrit

kulz_syan

Jul 2, 2010
Ludhiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
AOR Received.
waiting
Hi everybody
I have applied for FSW and I paid my application fees through credit card on 6th April 2010.but didn't get any acknowledgment till now and no fees is debited from my credit card.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amrit1 said:
Friends,

I applied in April. CC has been charged. But I have doubt in noc. My job responsibilities match another noc which is clearly mentioned in 38 list. First AOR is not yet received. I want to change my noc. How can I change?

Amrit
Hi,

If you want to change your NOC you will need to withdraw your application once you received your AOR and then re apply under the another NOC which will take another 2-3 months.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narinderdl said:
hi saki
i have the experience letter and bussiness card only.is there any affidavit to be send for not having emp. contract.
one more thing i want to ask, should we give experience letter,employment contract etc for jobs that r not in noc or we have to give for only that falls in noc.
Hi,

You dont need an affidavit as the employer business card will be enough for CHC to further confirm your job experience. If you have done job but its not in NOC and you are not applying on the basis of that job then its fine no need to take the experience letter for that job.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Dear Saki (specially) and All

I also need an advice from your experience. I am the principal applicant and have some problems while collecting all documents.

For my first job, I don't have my job contract, however I have my experience letter, salary certificate and job responsibilities letter. Will it be enough? YES that will be enough
For my 2nd Job, I have my job contract as well as all letters (experience, salary, responsibilities) but the problem is my job contract shows a different designation (Network Admin Officer) than my job responsibilities (Lecturer) because when i was offered the job, my employer told that designation on papers will be different due to company finance/budget issues. Now they are not giving me a written statement mentioning that title was different. However they have given me an experience letter with detailed responsibilities as Lecturer (even on experience letter they mentioned that I served as a Lecturer). Should I attach contract copy? Or what do u advise?
I would say just mention this situation to CHC in a separate sheet as long as your employer is happy to confirm that you worked as a lecturer then its fine no problem just attach a explanation statement with your documents stating this situation and also if CHC has any question they can contact your employer to confirm it.
We (My spouse and myself) dont have our birth certificates and not able to get those. Should we put other supporting docs like school certificates, passport, Identity Card etc? Seniors on this forum has mentioned that if you dont have birth certificate then its fine just send them your high school certificates which will be enough to confirm your details.
Thanks a lot in advance

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kulz_syan said:
Hi everybody
I have applied for FSW and I paid my application fees through credit card on 6th April 2010.but didn't get any acknowledgment till now and no fees is debited from my credit card.
Hi,

Contact the CIC on the phone and ask them about your application progress they will be able to tell you where is your application and will give you the client number.

Cheers
Saki

Amrit1

Jun 28, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

If you want to change your NOC you will need to withdraw your application once you received your AOR and then re apply under the another NOC which will take another 2-3 months.

Cheers
Saki
Hello Saki

If I withdraw the application, then I shall have to apply in 29 list. But I have option in 38 list. Suggest.

Amrit