+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Thanx Mitali.. you understood awl the meanings i wanted to inject in those member's minds who are un aware of failures out there, they have to be cautious but I m sorry, only U and youkon got the point of posting the stories.. thanx to youkon tooo..........

my posted story were juuuuuuuust stupid failure story for other members who evn didn't bother to have a look and understand....

Regards:
Sameer...

Hi,

Brother it was not a stupid story i didnt reply but i understand everthing why you posted and what does it mean :)

So dont think its a failure you did good by posting the story.

By the way howz IELTS preparation going ?

Cheers
Saki

qchem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
04-10-2011
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
saki, I sent you a personal message, would you help, thanks in advance

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gandasia said:
hi saki and everyone here,

I was pondering about my situation and now I'm getting more confuse.
As you can see, my application was received last April 15.. hope to receive AOR soon.
My problem is my IELTS..I send a copy to CIO (but I don't think that's a requirement yet at this time.)
It's been 1 year last May, some forumers says its ok because the lock time period is April. I even asked a consultancy and some people, and they say its ok as long as my score is high (I got a total band score of 7) So i didn't think about it much before, but now with the new rules and everything, I'm confuse and anxious again. Do you think I shoud sit for the IELTS again?
Please enlighten me.. thanks.

Hi,

What my understanding about IETLS is ( for those applied before 26th June) that your IELTS should not be more than 1 yr old at the time of submitting the full docs, as CIC does not require IELTS before 10th April so this was my understanding and i heard this from some other seniors member as well. But recently some applicants have said that the lock in date is when CIC received your application and same for PCC's as well.
But i still dont agree with this because when you apply to CIC they take 2 - 3 months to response and then you have 4 months to apply with full documents and then further its takes 2 -3 months ( depending on the visa office ) to get your application "in process" which means by the time they will start working on your files your PCC and IELTS will already be 1 yr old and CIC is well aware of their application processing timings so why they will say lock in date is from the day when CIC received your application.

So i still believe what i have heard from other senior members and consultants that it should not be more than 1 yr old at the time of submitting full documents.

Wait for other members what they say about it. Its just purely my thinking.

Cheers
Saki

Derelict

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
4131/2171,2172 ...
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2010 (91 Days!)
IELTS Request
Done (overall 8)
Hi Everyone,

I just joined! Got my File Number (29th June)! I have gone thru this thread and saw the good that it has been doing to all the participants.

I had a question though, Is the NOC from the current employer a MUST for PCC application (Hyd, INDIA)??

Thanks in advance.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qchem said:
saki, I sent you a personal message, would you help, thanks in advance

Hi Qchem,

I have already replied you on your account inbox check it my msg shud be there as i replied you about 30 mins ago.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Derelict said:
Hi Everyone,

I just joined! Got my File Number (29th June)! I have gone thru this thread and saw the good that it has been doing to all the participants.

I had a question though, Is the NOC from the current employer a MUST for PCC application (Hyd, INDIA)??

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Can you please give some more details, sorry i did not understand your question. what i understand is that you are asking about Police Clearance Certificate and about your current employer which didnt make any sense to me.

Cheers
Saki

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hi Saki,
Appreciate checking my post in page 100 and please let me know what do you think ?

Thanks alot foryour countless effort to support and share your knowledge with everyone here.

Moataz

Derelict

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
4131/2171,2172 ...
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2010 (91 Days!)
IELTS Request
Done (overall 8)
HI Saki,

Thanks for you response. Sorry if my question wasn't clear enough.

What i had intended to ask is that if i need to have a "No Objection Certificate" from my employer (as instructed in the Hyd police website apps.appolice.gov.in/pcchyderabad/instructions).

I ask this since i know of some cases wherein this perticular certificate wasn't asked for and i don't want to let my employer know of my immi plans unless its absolutely required.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi Saki,
Appreciate checking my post in page 100 and please let me know what do you think ?

Thanks alot foryour countless effort to support and share your knowledge with everyone here.

Moataz
Hi,

Buddy dont worry about it. Mostly applicants dont get the client number to check their status online. The good news is that they have recived your application and are working on it. Currently they are doing april 15th application so you are next in line and will surely receive reponse next week. Dont worry what online status is saying as they mostly dont update the status the same time. I am sure you will hear a good news soon.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Derelict said:
HI Saki,

Thanks for you response. Sorry if my question wasn't clear enough.

What i had intended to ask is that if i need to have a "No Objection Certificate" from my employer (as instructed in the Hyd police website apps.appolice.gov.in/pcchyderabad/instructions).

I ask this since i know of some cases wherein this perticular certificate wasn't asked for and i don't want to let my employer know of my immi plans unless its absolutely required.
Hi,

I dont really think that you need a No Objecting Certificate to get a Police Clearance Certificate as it has nothing to do with it. And its completely OK to not to let your employer know about your plans, just when you apply to your visa office attach a letter with it stating that you dont want your employer to know your plans as it will endanger your job and CHC will make sure of it. Moreover about the PCC from Hydrebad ask someone who has got this from hydrebad.

Cheers
Saki

Derelict

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
4131/2171,2172 ...
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2010 (91 Days!)
IELTS Request
Done (overall 8)
Sure Saki,

I'm applying for pcc this week. Thanks.

Mitz08

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2010
Hi All,

I wonder if any of you can please assist me with my query.

How long would it take to get 2nd AOR, once you have submitted the full documentation to local CIC?

Please let me know.

Cheers

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitz08 said:
Hi All,

I wonder if any of you can please assist me with my query.

How long would it take to get 2nd AOR, once you have submitted the full documentation to local CIC?

Please let me know.

Cheers
Hi,

It depends on the visa office, since your visa office is London it will take well upto 2 - 3 months. There are applicants who send their doc to London in April and still has not heard anything from them.

Cheers
Saki

Mitz08

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2010

Rambler

Star Member
May 30, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

What my understanding about IETLS is ( for those applied before 26th June) that your IELTS should not be more than 1 yr old at the time of submitting the full docs, as CIC does not require IELTS before 10th April so this was my understanding and i heard this from some other seniors member as well. But recently some applicants have said that the lock in date is when CIC received your application and same for PCC's as well.
But i still dont agree with this because when you apply to CIC they take 2 - 3 months to response and then you have 4 months to apply with full documents and then further its takes 2 -3 months ( depending on the visa office ) to get your application "in process" which means by the time they will start working on your files your PCC and IELTS will already be 1 yr old and CIC is well aware of their application processing timings so why they will say lock in date is from the day when CIC received your application.

So i still believe what i have heard from other senior members and consultants that it should not be more than 1 yr old at the time of submitting full documents.

Wait for other members what they say about it. Its just purely my thinking.

Cheers
Saki
Sorry for interruption, but I would like to add a couple of words...

It is clearly stated in OP 6 that the date of receipt of your application at Sydney serves as a lock-in date.

Although, it is stated that IELTS results should be not more than one year old upon the application date, it's never been said that this application date is the date of submission of full docs to the embassy.

So, if we judge from the official guides - then we can conclude that IELTS results are still valid.