+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazzadkw said:
Hello Dears,,

My application received by CIO on 31st March. and yesterday I received my File number. and they asked all nedcessary doccuments to provide by 120 days to London office.

Hope u guys will receive the File number soonest
Congratulations sazzadkw! when did CIO cash you CC/DD?
u must be a March applicant i see... but it's good to see u here too :)

Good luck

rubyat

Star Member
Nov 13, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Chami said:
Congratulations sazzakw! when did CIO cash you CC/DD?

Good luck
Coollll.....

Lilysh

May 2, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
RBVO
Med's Request
Hopefully in February!
Med's Done....
Waiting!!!
Passport Req..
Waiting!!!
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
LANDED..........
spring 2011
sazzadkw said:
Hello Dears,,

My application received by CIO on 31st March. and yesterday I received my File number. and they asked all nedcessary doccuments to provide by 120 days to London office.

Gongratulations, we are really happy for you! You are a pioneer in April applicants list! Good luck!

medo1921

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
STILL WAITING
sazzadkw said:
Hello Dears,,

Congratulations sazzakw! when did CIO cash you CC/DD?

Good luck

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great news... so u r the first one on this blog to get document request... good luck... do mention your NOC coce please...

sazzadkw said:
Hello Dears,,

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorrow is Monday... Hoping April 1st week applicants to get doc requests tomorrow or in this week... Good Luck to all.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's pray together for each other, we'll get it soon inshallah.
P.S. those ppl, whom we spoke with over the phone, are in Ottawa and hopefully they just give more time for CIO ppl by stretching time-frame up to 120 days.

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
Congratulations buddy!

sazzadkw said:
Hello Dears,,

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki
thx for ur help.....actually i m a bit confused...firstly as my uncle is a canadian citizen so he has got canadian passport and i think only immigrants get PR card sorry i might be wrong.........and about eletercity bill or mobile bill r to show his current address and his current address and status will also be cleared by sponsor letter which would show his address and will be signed by him and moreover attested by canadian solicitor....wat do u think saki........
Sukhi,

I think you are right. Your uncles Canadian passport (in this case PR card is not applicable) and the letter attested by the solicitor should be sufficient. But still if you could provide proof of his stay in canada through electricity/credit cards bill it is better. The bills just assert that your uncle is staying in Canada.
Additional documents may be redundant but they will not create a problem for you but less documents will. Better be safe. I would suggest that you submit as many proofs as you can. It makes your case stronger and genuine

Sapana

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki
thx for ur help.....actually i m a bit confused...firstly as my uncle is a canadian citizen so he has got canadian passport and i think only immigrants get PR card sorry i might be wrong.........and about eletercity bill or mobile bill r to show his current address and his current address and status will also be cleared by sponsor letter which would show his address and will be signed by him and moreover attested by canadian solicitor....wat do u think saki........
yes his passport will be enough but with the address its better to get some utility bills because sponsor letter is something written by himself or by solictor. As sapana said it wont harm so to be on safe side just get one of the bill as well.

Cheers
Saki

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
where are you from "sazzadkw" ?
what does kw mean,is it Kuwait ?

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
thanks very much to saki and sapana for ur guidance.....

its nearly 60 days for april first week applicants and no news about AOR....might be thay r taking more time for sending initial AOR now....
but i have been looking at cic processing times in canadan official site and it shows nearly 7 or 8 months overall for whole process......and also i have seen advortisements of caanwings and few other agents in newspapers that whole process of fast track finishes in 7 months....is it true...

parygre

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting
Nova Scotia will open after 2.30 hours from now for the current week. I wish luck to all april first week aplicants and hope to see First AORs from the april applicants list.

Really some good news is required now to encourage and upbeat the down trended Morale of our "Team April"

Oh lord, Ram, Allah, Jesus we all request you to shower your blessings on us.

Good Luck my freinds.............

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Got my AOR alhamdulilah. :)
App Received by CIO on April 1, 2010
CC Charged : 4-May-2010.
NOC : 0213.