Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
pal83 said:
Hello All
Mt ecas status was In process and inside line was Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 27, 2012. along with "we have sent you a letter" but since 2nd June there is one other line added with my address
"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 27, 2012 to XXXXXXXX(MY FULL POSTAL ADDRESS) Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us."
I dont understand what does it mean. Till date I have not received any email or regular mail. Need focus in this matter..please .....guide me...
Dear Pal83,

Looks like they sent you a letter on February 27th and you never received it, so contact them and tell them that and confirm your address to them.

Good luck

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
I have the same lines on Ecase.....

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
what is that same lines bhaji,tuhadi IP date kaddo toh
regards
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
jatt is risky after whisky
hae hae
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
fikar not
buraah

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
Thank you I hope to have whiskey time come soon....

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Raise the glass for all the prejune applicants,hope for the best&bright future&
patience will pay.

gc2canada

May 4, 2011
gc2canada said:
nm423:

Need some more info from the Buffalo email.

"-If you are an applicant for permanent residence and you received a letter or email from our office asking you to submit your passport(s) or passport copies to our office in Buffalo, you must now submit your passport(s) or passport copies to the Consulate in Detroit. Please click here for mailing instructions. "

Can you please click on the link to "mailing instructions" in your email and copy/paste the entire instructions?

If the content of mailing instructions is available on a generic url, please paste the url in this forum. If the content is on a secure url and is too long to post, then please forward the email (without your case-specific details) to gc2can @ hotmail.com.

I would be very appreciative of your help as I have to mail the passports to CIC.

Here is the link for everyone's reference:

canadainternational.gc.ca/detroit/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#mailing

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
gc2canada said:
Here is the link for everyone's reference:

canadainternational.gc.ca/detroit/visas/apply-how_a_demande-comment.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#mailing
Thats the correct link gc2canada.Sorry for the delay in replying, i missed your post because of change in page of the thread.

Regards,
NM423

Bazigar

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Apr-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Jun-2010
Nomination.....
22-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
11-Mar-2011
IELTS Request
Already Attached
File Transfer...
25-Feb-2011
DECISION MADE

Dear Brothers,

Please advise if anyone has experienced below in his case.

I just checked my estatus 4 days back and observed that my status changed in 'DM' from ' In Process" and when i click on DM internal status shows me a new line eloborating about my status that 'process has been started from May 28, 2012'. But why 'DM' is hown on front page while I have not yet received medicals.

My current estatus is :-

We received your application for permanent residence on April XX, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June XX, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June XX, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 28, 2012. (This line is recently included in status, which is showing that process started on may 28 2012.)

Please please please advise...

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Hey Guys,

I am awaiting PPR.

My ECAS address reappeared today, after 6 months.

What does this mean ?

Thanks

Chazza

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear forum mates,
After a long wait my mailing address came back with an added line.

We received your application for permanent residence on April xx, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February xx, 2012 to “address of my consultant”. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May xx, 2012.
By the by it's long since heard any thing from Lubob sir, Kavya madam, Parhar and Indian.
Regards, Nicky

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
Bazigar said:
DECISION MADE

Dear Brothers,

I just checked my estatus 4 days back and observed that my status changed in 'DM' from ' In Process" and when i click on DM internal status shows me a new line eloborating about my status that 'process has been started from May 28, 2012'. But why 'DM' is hown on front page while I have not yet received medicals.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June XX, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June XX, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 28, 2012. (This line is recently included in status, which is showing that process started on may 28 2012.)

Dont worry and be patient. This kind of confusion is common. Most probably you will get Medicals. Wait for their correspondence.

Regards,,
nm423

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
Bazigar said:
DECISION MADE

Dear Brothers,

Ecas is a software which explain your case according to status code. Every case is a different case and so some time some people feel unexpected behavior of Ecas. It can not decode all cases properly so make an error or wrong information.
Your case is under working. Your Ecas can not explain your current status code. When VO will update your status code then you will watch your Ecas again in process.

Kashif_pel

Jul 6, 2010
Hi All,

Recently my brother application for Immigration has been Declined from London Visa Office, the reason they have mentioned in the rejection letter are user under:-

"Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a Financial Manager (NOC code 0111), or a Financial Auditor/Accountant(NOC code 1111)"

He do have Master in Fianance and B.Com, and his duties are 95% correspond to the NOC codes (0111 / 1111).

I want to know is there a way to appeal this decision, and what are the chances there to win.

I know few of other persons in Pakistan who received similar letter that thier duties does not correspond with thier NOC codes.

It seems like London Visa Office purposely rejecting applications from Pakistan.

Please advise, what action should we take now.... OR we are DONE.

Thanks

Kashif

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Dear All,

After more than two years Now the status changes to IN PROCESS

We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on September 28, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 31, 2012.

Keep My Fingers crossed. Please those in know advice with the current trend what would be the time lines from now on, I mean if all goes well than how much time for medical etc etc.

Regards,

Sunny Sport