12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
hiteshdand said:
Thanks for answer hitesh and dhillon. My ecase status show me in process from march 8 2012 --
(We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 6, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 6, 2012.)
But i did not receive any letter. Anybody who have same status, received any letter from VO New Delhi. please alert me when you receive any letter from VO New Delhi.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I have been keep teling every one to be positive.

they ring me today as well as to my employer. i mean my number was not reachable then they ring to my hubby and they didnt ask much to my hubby but to my employer the asked a lot of questions. i will share here when i get that questions.

good luck all and i am sure we all are going to land. sorry for my language. i am very very excited today

god bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I need to open new thread for the whole BC. its been a very long and completed for me to deal with. i just came out of it and going to share with u by the evening.

thansk for everyone's support. it went alright. god know whats gonna be the out come.. they are going to post me what either rejection or MR

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Kavya

If all goes well You will now have a processing date tomorrow

best of Luck

dbc

kavya said:
I have been keep teling every one to be positive.

they ring me today as well as to my employer. i mean my number was not reachable then they ring to my hubby and they didnt ask much to my hubby but to my employer the asked a lot of questions. i will share here when i get that questions.

good luck all and i am sure we all are going to land. sorry for my language. i am very very excited today

god bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dear friends,

First of all thank you very much indeed, for such a beautiful information you all have been posting here. also i would like to thanks all who have been boosting positivity to all 4131 applicants. I dont know whats gonna be outcome of my so called interview or verification. however, i think i did ok with them. now everything is on GOD if they want me to go to CANADA I will go else, I love India.

Let me stat from the very begining.

My husband ring me today thats around 12 o clock, to inform me that be ready because CHC ring him to get my number. he also informed me that my employer also rang him to inform that CHC delhi also rang him. Now, I was just trying to get details from my hubby abt how was it with him as well a my employer. Actually, CHC man had hardly 20 sec talk with my hubby just ask for my availability as well as number. Now come to the employer part. He rang to my employer. However, I already informed my employer abt CHC call months ago so, my employer was much comfprtable as well as ready to receive such call. I mean I have left that job more than a year back so its like my past employer and recently I am not working for more than a year.

He asked my employer abt all my details;

a) joining date
b) Marital status
c) my working hours
d) my job profile
e) when did i left
f) Salary
g) his institute details wather or not its afilated with gov

I think it took around 10 - 15 minutes for this questions. However, My employer been much cool and answers all questions much professional way, that he doent get much personal with staff and all. My employer answered all questions in HINDI.

thats first part over.

second part. he rang to my mum at my home town. one of the reasons was that they were struggling to get connected to me. So wanted to get my cell number. at the same time they conformed the following details with my mum;

a) my mother's name
b) My father's name
c) marital status
d) location where I currently based. as well do I visit my home town often or not
e) My husband's name
f) Ask my mum to give my cell number. however, My mum didnt know my cell number so she asked that if they can ring in an hour when my brother comes from office.

they picked off the call

final round was with me which was around 20 minutes. good god.. I must say I was really really penicing to get ok with him. he sounded more like white english man. very fast in speech, asking questions extremly fast before u reply the earlier one. was really really sharp, firm. I hope I have managed well I have no clue abt out comes. here is the detail of the questionaries.

a) conform date of birth
b) current location
c) marital status with marriage date
d) come to the main part they wanted to ask: all about employment: Joining date and relieving dates for both past and current job. job duties. strength i mean number of students in institute, number of staff, Name of owner, address of past job which I left more than 10 years ago, staff names of my that job. what subjects I was teaching them. Do I hold professional qualification for the same? salary of past job? and infact every small little details came in his mind was there and I was answering almost things what I can remember. the one I cant, I was been frank to him to say that I cant remember it because its been long time since I left that job. in short, you just think of a question -- he asked straight a way, also finding questions from my answers, and that fast. and when u pause for a moment he asked another question. just like a wind flow.

I thik I did ok apart from two questions which was related to my past job. because, I couldnt remember the address of that job. As well I tried to remember it but then he said that was not right. I said sorry that I cant remember it. then again he asked me about the salary which was I think was not right the very firt job salary. He asked me that did you submited your appointement letter with CHC of ur past job. I said yes and then I said I cant remember because its been two years now. So, he dougt about my documentation. Did you get help from any consultants, for documentation, I said yes, I also told him that I was been cheated by them So, Now I am not using his service( that was bit unnecesserly. However, I didnt know what I was talking). Finally, he conformed me my home address that will you be able to receive post on this address. I said yes. at last I asked him for the outcome of interview or conversation. He said I will get to know abt it very soon. I think he is going to post it in this week itself. I hope its gonna be MR.

Please, friends, Pray for me I know I am much positive. However, I sometimes dougt on my luck that if it wont work, I might end up with rejection. sorry for my english here, I am still in stress.

thanks again and God Bless you all.

Kavya

armada1234

Apr 4, 2012
Hi all,
Spoke to my consulant today morning ans she
says that she spoke to someone at chc and they
have asvised her that my application has been
declined but she hasnt told me the reason as it
wasnt told to her as well...and I kinda feel that
shes lying to me.my question is it possible for
consultants to have links inside chc and get info
from them...my ecase changed from IP to DM
on the 2nd of apr with no changes in the details
inside...they started processing my app on feb
13 please advise.

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
destinationBC said:
Kavya

best of Luck

dbc
Dear Kavya your case is not in process with date ? - its confusing

i think u also ordered CAIPS in past - any hint from the CAIPS ?

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
destinationBC said:
Kavya

best of Luck

dbc
Dear DBC, If I am not mistaken Kavya alreay has a processing date of xx/Feb/2012. So what processing date are you referring to?

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
armada1234 said:
Hi all,

13 please advise.
Dear friend, Our consultants are given little more freedom than us, because they are authorized representatives and more over they have many links with the cic or chc like their lawyers, Regards, Nicky

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
I wasnt aware of it :(

Manonthemove said:
Dear DBC, If I am not mistaken Kavya alreay has a processing date of xx/Feb/2012. So what processing date are you referring to?

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Posted by: armada1234

Hi all,
Is it possible for a consultant to speak with someone at VO?

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
canlove said:
yes Kavya's processing started on 16th feb.
What is kavya's ecas status show in cic website?

sh_humayun

Mar 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
08-02-2013
Dear All,

Today i got reply from CHC London against my inquiry.

"
Please be advised that a letter was sent on 23 March 2012 to the mailing address on file.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information"

The said letter i had not received till todate and i sent an email to CHC London to send me through email.

Can you tell me that what they would have written in the letter.

My status is still same.

Looking forward for your urgent reply.

With best regards.