VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
sadiq_g said:
applied in april 2010
recd my 2nd aor from buffalo in jan 2011
finally recd my medicals on feb-17-2012

ive followed most of the posts till date but never ever posted but finally decided to post just in case if it helps anyone trackit their application or get a general idea of whats going on with the visa offices.

my vo is buffalo :)
Congrats on your Medical......Thank you so much!

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
congrats.....buddy//// ;D
sadiq_g said:
applied in april 2010
recd my 2nd aor from buffalo in jan 2011
finally recd my medicals on feb-17-2012

ive followed most of the posts till date but never ever posted but finally decided to post just in case if it helps anyone trackit their application or get a general idea of whats going on with the visa offices.

my vo is buffalo :)

Anu 81

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
NOC Code......
0311/3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
23rd-Jun-10
AOR Received.
1st AOR:23-Apr-10
IELTS Request
21st Aug-10
File Transfer...
30th-Jun-10
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
29th Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 9/4/2013 , Visa issued on 4/4/2013, Received on 13/4/2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
Hi Friends,
Good news from my end. Finally the processing date appeared in my E Case. It Says
" We have reviewed your Application and started processing on 17/02/2012 "
Anybody have any idea about the present trend in receiving Medicals from ND visa office. I wish rest of all friends should have good new soon.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello Anu,

Congrats for moving to the next stage of processing system.

If ndvo continues to replicate its virtues in this regard,probably 3 - 6 weeks time should be the period during which MR may be ISSUED,depending however on the quality of docs submitted by the applicant.

Good luck nd god bless u,
parhar51

sadiq_g

Feb 21, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo - FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2010
AOR Received.
05-01-2011
Med's Request
17-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012 - reached ottawa
Passport Req..
26-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-05-2012
LANDED..........
1-05-2012
dreaming_yyz: my NOC is 1231

Raya

Dec 27, 2010
Hi
I applied in may 2010 as a geological engineer and I recieved the 2nd file number in july 2011, they said in thier letter if I dont recive any instructions within 8 months then I have to contact them
so I sent them an e mail to london visa office one week ago ( after 8 months of thier letter) regarding my application process, the email was a follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam
I received the 2nd file number in July 2011, and in your letter (attached) you said that if I haven't received any instruction regarding my application process then I should contact your office. Please sir; are you going to send me any instructions regarding my application process within the specified period in your letter? And is the application processing time is still the same (12 months)?"

and they reply yesterday as follows:

""Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,""

My question is does any body has the same case and got same reply and how much time it takes to finish our cases

many thanks

rahul1710

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
Raya said:
Hi
I applied in may 2010 as a geological engineer and I recieved the 2nd file number in july 2011, they said in thier letter if I dont recive any instructions within 8 months then I have to contact them
so I sent them an e mail to london visa office one week ago ( after 8 months of thier letter) regarding my application process, the email was a follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam
I received the 2nd file number in July 2011, and in your letter (attached) you said that if I haven't received any instruction regarding my application process then I should contact your office. Please sir; are you going to send me any instructions regarding my application process within the specified period in your letter? And is the application processing time is still the same (12 months)?"

and they reply yesterday as follows:

""Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010 ) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada 's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,""

My question is does any body has the same case and got same reply and how much time it takes to finish our cases

many thank
Everyone is on Same boat ....dear wait for your turn

Anu 81

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
NOC Code......
0311/3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
23rd-Jun-10
AOR Received.
1st AOR:23-Apr-10
IELTS Request
21st Aug-10
File Transfer...
30th-Jun-10
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
29th Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 9/4/2013 , Visa issued on 4/4/2013, Received on 13/4/2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
parhar51 said:
Hello Anu,

Congrats for moving to the next stage of processing system.

If ndvo continues to replicate its virtues in this regard,probably 3 - 6 weeks time should be the period during which MR may be ISSUED,depending however on the quality of docs submitted by the applicant.

Good luck nd god bless u,
parhar51
Thank you parhar ji.let pray for it to happen soon and wait..

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
Got my visa today! Prayers come up and blessings come down =)

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Lets VIEW this way in a diff light

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME

First The Facts

1) CHC ISSUED MASS INPROCESS WITH PROCESSING DATES
2) CHC ISSUED MASS REJECTIONS ALSO
3) ALL REJECTION WERE FOR TWO REASONS THE REQUIRED 67 POINTS NOT ACHIEVED AND/OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT SATISFACTORY
4) WE ALL GOT APPROVED BY NOVA SCOTIA BASED ON THAT FORM

5) CHC DID NOT PROCESS A SINGLE VISA OF PRE JUNE CASES IN 2011 IN SPITE OF THEIR COMMITMENT AND IF THEY DID NOT WANT TO PROCESS THE FILES SERIOUSLY THERE IS NOBODY FORCING THEM AND TAKING YOUR WORD THAT CONSERVATIVE GOVT DOES NOT WANT IMMIGRANTS THEN THEY WILL MORE THAN HAPPY IN LETTING THE FILES GATHER DUST AS IT HAS HAPPENED TO PRE 2008 CASES

HENCE HARMEET'S POINT IS RULED OUT

NANO REGARDING REJECTION OF FILES ON QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS

WE SENT FORMS TO NOVA SCOTIA AND BASED ON THAT WE WERE ALLOTTED 67 POINTS AND THE SAME FORM WAS SENT TO CHC

CHC MUST HAVE READ AND AFTER SCRUTINY OF THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS THEN COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT 67 PTS NOT REACHED OR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES NOT MATCHING

SURELY CHC NOT CANCELLED THE DEDUCTION OF NOVA SCOTIA OFFICE BY ONLY GOING THROUGH THE FORM

SO THE QUALITY OF DOCUMENTS ISSUE HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OFF TO

HENCE THAT TOO SYANDS RULED OUT

NOW

THE CHANCES OF REJECTION ARE

1) SOMEONE GOOFS UP THE VERIFICATION CALL

2) FAILS IN BACK GROUND CHECK ( BEARING IN MIND THAT LAST YEAR chc DID SEND VERIFICATION TEAMS TO APPLICANTS WORK PLACE)

3) EXPERIENCE LETTERS FROM ORGANIZATIONS WHICH CANNOT BE VERIFIED OR ARE DUBIOUS

dbc

harmeet33 said:
Nano you have no solid information.Every where you are saying may be.Mine cousin got in process with RBVO in January 2010 and yet waiting medicals.In these days rejection rate is very high.Three known people to me got rejection letters.CIC is rejecting applications for very little reasons.Processing for visas is not seen anywhere.No body is getting medicals or visas.It is because conservative government is not in favor of immigration.It is apparent from cases before 2008,who were also asked for up gradation.I don't want to discourage any body but the picture is very much clear.We should not live in fairy land as well not to waste our golden period of life.Many people are waiting since Nov 2003.
Rest i don't want to discourage you all but have a wish not to run away from truth.
Harmeet
nano24482 said:
Agree with sm001.

Though there are some rare cases where the applicant had to do re medicals because of delays.
But that is very very rare.

Most of us who got in process will get medicals very soon.
Or god forbid 'rejection'

But one thing is sure that they are working on our cases.
It is apparent by the letters of rejection or document updation that some candidates received.

Maybe we have cleared our first step and our documents are in order.
They may now be running background checks on the given documents, etc.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Here goes another valuable week without any online updates, Let's restore our faith for the next week, Nicky.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Xpect something mid march and its a promise :D

Nicky Royal said:
Here goes another valuable week without any online updates, Let's restore our faith for the next week, Nicky.

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
destinationBC said:
Xpect something mid march and its a promise :D

may your words be true dbc. the wait is killing.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

"WORD OF CAUTION ,PLEASE"
-------------------------------

Please refer to the public notice appeared in "The Tribune",Jalandhar Edition, DATED Feb 22,2012,covering information as regards action taken by "SPECIAL INVESTICATION TEAM",Chandigarh POLICE,against 10 PROMINENT Emigration/IMMIGRATION COMPANIES/iNDIVIDUALS,who reportedly were found to have commited gross violation of the provisions of Emigration Act.Prohibitory Orders of DM/Chandigarh U/S 144 Cr.P.C. and Cheating/Fraud.
The notice is published on page04 of aforesaid edition of the newspaper.

Members may please take note of it nd intiate appropriate action so as to safeguard their interest in context of the filed PR applicaions.
THANX ND GOD BLESS ALL.
PARHAR51

sairam99

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Newdelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2ND WEEK OF APRIL 2010
Doc's Request.
2ND WEEK OF JULY 2010
AOR Received.
LAST WEEK OF OCTOBER 2010
Med's Request
1ST WEEK OF MARCH 2013
Med's Done....
3RD WEEK OF MARCH 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LAST WEEK OF APRIL 2013
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
parhar51 said:
TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS,

"WORD OF CAUTION ,PLEASE"
-------------------------------

Please refer to the public notice appeared in "The Tribune",Jalandhar Edition, DATED Feb 22,2012,covering information as regards action taken by "SPECIAL INVESTICATION TEAM",Chandigarh POLICE,against 10 PROMINENT Emigration/IMMIGRATION COMPANIES/iNDIVIDUALS,who reportedly were found to have commited gross violation of the provisions of Emigration Act.Prohibitory Orders of DM/Chandigarh U/S 144 Cr.P.C. and Cheating/Fraud.
The notice is published on page04 of aforesaid edition of the newspaper.

Members may please take note of it nd intiate appropriate action so as to safeguard their interest in context of the filed PR applicaions.
THANX ND GOD BLESS ALL.
PARHAR51

Please see the given link for the news:

http://www.dayandnightnews.com/2012/02/20-immigration-firms-sealed-in-chandigarh/