Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Canadian Dreams said:
Dear Sunny, I don't have access to the E-CAS of that client, its the info that my consultant shared & I saw the Data base of the client who received the MR.

I just noted in my mind the dates of the application process which i had mentioned.
ok thanx

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
srid_a said:
Can you please confirm if this applicant has applied under FSW1 ?
Yes Srid_a the client is FSW 1 without any AEO. This is surprising for me & even for the consultant, how a case was picked up & Medical Request was sent where as many cases of Jan-Feb-Mar 2010 are pending.

The lady asked me to wait for some time & let her receive some more medical requests then only something could be ascertained.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Dear CANDIAN DREAM,

thanx for posting a vital information.this is really surprising that someone is picked from the pack of waiting applicants nd sent MR,even though he has not AEO.Could u please ascertain his noc ?IF it exists in both the lists,the one for prejuners nd the other which came into effect UNDER SW2 OR SW3.I am not sure whether vo could segregate such applicants nd and start processing them on priority basis.

All said nd done,what is important is that jinx has been broken.

please keep sharing.God bess u nd ur family.Wishing u all the best with ur canadian dream coming true very soon!
parhar51

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
parhar51 said:
Dear CANDIAN DREAM,

thanx for posting a vital information.this is really surprising that someone is picked from the pack of waiting applicants nd sent MR,even though he has not AEO.Could u please ascertain his noc ?IF it exists in both the lists,the one for prejuners nd the other which came into effect UNDER SW2 OR SW3.I am not sure whether vo could segregate such applicants nd and start processing them on priority basis.

All said nd done,what is important is that jinx has been broken.

please keep sharing.God bess u nd ur family.Wishing u all the best with ur canadian dream coming true very soon!
parhar51
yup it was a ice berg of jinx

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
Dear Parhar, the NOC is 0213.... which was only in MI-1 (38 NOC list). I wonder how a category which is absent in NOC list of MI-2 & MI-3 is picked-up for medicals. Still this is a booster for applicants under NOC 0213

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
YES CANADIAN DREAM,

This is really booster for all those applicants whose noc is 0213.Let us wish and pray it works for u,as well.

GOD BLESS U.
PARHAR51

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
YES CANADIAN DREAM,

This is really booster for all those applicants whose noc is 0213.Let us wish and pray it works for u,as well.

GOD BLESS U.
PARHAR51
I AM ONLY PERSON IN THE ROOM WHO SAYS THAT PREJUNE FILES R PROCESS THIS YEAR.MANY PEOPLE USE ABUSE WORDS AGANIST ME THAT TIME.THEY SAYS MY CALCULATIONS ARE WRONG.BUT I KNOW"[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where the stand in times of challenge and controversy.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]"
INDIAN

****()****

Apr 26, 2011
london
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 aug 2009
Doc's Request.
dec 2009
Nomination.....
no
LANDED..........
god nows
(INDIAN) said:
I AM ONLY PERSON IN THE ROOM WHO SAYS THAT PREJUNE FILES R PROCESS THIS YEAR.MANY PEOPLE USE ABUSE WORDS AGANIST ME THAT TIME.THEY SAYS MY CALCULATIONS ARE WRONG.BUT I KNOW"[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where the stand in times of challenge and controversy.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]"
INDIAN
Very true.i read ur posts every time.I tell you one thing ur posts has +waves.
god bless you
Dolly

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Dont be diasppointed Buddy !!

I also believe in the same as you !!

There are many people who ll always try to push you down as they are not positive as we are, and to Convince their negative minds they would try to prove others wrong.

So dont worry be happy mate !!

With every Pre juner updating on this forum i feel more confident that we all wil get good news soon.

Regards
Tanytush

(INDIAN) said:
INDIAN

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanytush said:
Dont be diasppointed Buddy !!

I also believe in the same as you !!

There are many people who ll always try to push you down as they are not positive as we are, and to Convince their negative minds they would try to prove others wrong.

So dont worry be happy mate !!

With every Pre juner updating on this forum i feel more confident that we all wil get good news soon.

Regards
Tanytush
YES WHY NOT
INDIAN

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Canadian Dreams said:
Dear Parhar, the NOC is 0213.... which was only in MI-1 (38 NOC list). I wonder how a category which is absent in NOC list of MI-2 & MI-3 is picked-up for medicals. Still this is a booster for applicants under NOC 0213
That's surprising !
Finally some news from ND VO too.

Thanks for posting this good news.

Hope to see more good news in coming months.

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Dear Friends,

I am fed-up (like others) waiting for some update from CHC. I am considering the possibility of migrating to other country. Which country is the best (apart from Canada) to migrate with family?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehulca said:
Dear Friends,

I am fed-up (like others) waiting for some update from CHC. I am considering the possibility of migrating to other country. Which country is the best (apart from Canada) to migrate with family?
CAPATAIN mehulca,
CANADA IS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.
GO ANY WHERE.
INDIAN