+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
tukku78 said:
Thanks Mitali for replying. What about if job is in different country. Do they transfer the file or can we still keep same VO office?
Also Mitali do we need to send them original verification letter by post to VO office?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
Thanks Mitali for replying. What about if job is in different country. Do they transfer the file or can we still keep same VO office?

Anywhere your job takes you...you will have to inform VO.

NO, VO can not be changed...Only under "Program Integrity" VO can be changed and this privilege lies only with VO. The applicant has no role in it.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
since i changed job i have new employer.verification letter for the new employer.
Please chck the checklist below (New) point # 11....Add the Reference letter from your new employer. and also the Notarised copy of your offer letter.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5612e.pdf

Mitali

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear Mitali,

Pls advice me on the issue of change of Job.

I was working in Ghana for the last 10 years .I have applied under 1111 (Financial Manger) I worked as 4years as FM and later promoted as Project manager. Now my company has transferred me to India as Regional Manager as my performance as project manager was very good. The job duties have changed a lot. Now pls advice does it effect my case as now mine duties as Regional Manager are very different.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuhar said:
Dear Mitali,

I was working in Ghana for the last 10 years .I have applied under 1111 (Financial Manger) I worked as 4years as FM and later promoted as Project manager. Now my company has transferred me to India as Regional Manager as my performance as project manager was very good. The job duties have changed a lot. Now pls advice does it effect my case as now mine duties as Regional Manager are very different.
Hi

Congratulations on your Promotion and be back to India.

1. Inform VO ASAP of change of location and new JD and promotion.
2. Do you still retain the JD of the Financial Manager in addition to the Regional Manager's duties? It will help your application or else its OK. Does not really have any negative impact. Your major achievement on your past job is your PROMOTION and don't forget to add a copy of the promotion letter.

Congratulations again...hoping for more success and accolades for you. :)

Mitali

sandhuhar

Apr 27, 2010
Dear Mitali,

thanks for ur advice .Pls mine Visa office is New delhi & i have given the adress of india only in my app.
Do still i need to inform them.

The duties of Regional manager are different then of FM though they cover 10 % duties of FM.

Hope my new change does not effect mine app.

Thanks & regards

Sandhu

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuhar said:
Dear Mitali,

thanks for ur advice .Pls mine Visa office is New delhi & i have given the adress of india only in my app.
Do still i need to inform them.

The duties of Regional manager are different then of FM though they cover 10 % duties of FM.

Hope my new change does not effect mine app.

Thanks & regards

Sandhu
Hi Sandhu,

Yes. yes...you have to inform VO even if your address is in India ...which is btw the mailing address and you have had change in your job address...that has to be notified. Just imagine if you had a job verification and they call your previous office only to find that you no longer work there....not a pretty picture.

No, your change of job will not effect the processing negatively.....ok imagine this situation: If someone loses job, then he has to inform VO, does he not? In that case does his processing gets effected..of course - NOT. And in your case you have something positive , a promotion, which will go in your favor and WILL NOT EFFECT NEGATIVELY.....trust me.

Dont worry just inform VO.

Mitali
Mitali

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sandhuhar said:
Dear Mitali,

Hi Sandhuhar,
I find myself in the same boat like you. I am moving to a new job by the beginning of October and this is the job that qualified me for the Pr application. At the time i applied i was a full time student and working full time in a job not related to my field. No w i have gotten a job in my field now, but will be working part time in my formal work place.

I will only quite the formal job, when my new job is going on smoothly.

Please advise me.

Thanks and waiting.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Sandhuhar,
I find myself in the same boat like you. I am moving to a new job by the beginning of October and this is the job that qualified me for the Pr application. At the time i applied i was a full time student and working full time in a job not related to my field. No w i have gotten a job in my field now, but will be working part time in my formal work place.

I will only quite the formal job, when my new job is going on smoothly.

Please advise me.

Thanks and waiting.
Like I said to Sandhu....what ever the change ...inform your VO. You will set yourself up for a major regret, if VO does not find you in the place of work that was provided for VO's info. They will not give you another chance...they will just make their decision based on the INFORMATION OF FILE.

This is very CRUCIAL guys...dont take it lightly. Change/quit/lose job will not affect the pr processing.....be honest and open with your VO ...PLEASE. Dont lose this opportunity....its a chance of LIFETIME...dont mess it up.

Canadafor all...its even better for u since u got job in your field. Already i the Canadian market contributing to Canadian economy....that's good.

INFORM VO AND BE STRESS FREE. :)

Mitali

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
Mitali,
One more question. My residence address on VO file is of Singapore. However now I am in Kuwait. I donot want to change Singapore address as I am temporariliy in Kuwait. Can I keep my residence address of Singapore for correspondence even thou I am not living their anymore.
Thanks,
Tukku

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukku78 said:
Mitali,
One more question. My residence address on VO file is of Singapore. However now I am in Kuwait. I donot want to change Singapore address as I am temporariliy in Kuwait. Can I keep my residence address of Singapore for correspondence even thou I am not living their anymore.
Thanks,
Tukku
Does someone live (relative,friend) at the the mailing address at Singapore? Your new RESIDENCE address is Kuwait and you have to inform VO of the Kuwait address. You may keep the MAILING address even though you have moved to Kuwait. Remember, all important documents, like...AOR, MEDS, PP request etc will be sent to the MAILING ADDRESS (Singapore) and not at the RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.

Mitali

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
mitali said:
Does someone live (relative,friend) at the the mailing address at Singapore? Your new RESIDENCE address is Kuwait and you have to inform VO of the Kuwait address. You may keep the MAILING address even though you have moved to Kuwait. Remember, all important documents, like...AOR, MEDS, PP request etc will be sent to the MAILING ADDRESS (Singapore) and not at the RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.

Mitali
thanks mitali for answering. yes relative live there so i prefer that address as i wont loose any mail.

mappleleaf

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Address disappeared again today (30-Sep-2011)! This is a second time.

Status is still 'Application Received".

Keeping my fingers crossed, hope some good news will come up.

Cheers,

Rishi