+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Sapana its very strange that you are with drawing yr application.I dont think that you should with draw yr application because let the process to go till you get PR and decision is in yr hand that either you are to go canada or not.If you dont mind you can share yr problem either on forum or by sending personal message.Here every one stands for other.
chander

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Dear All,

I have a question about new NOC List. As you know several occupations (0213, 4131, 4121 etc) have been removed from new list. If CIO finds some mistake in your application and it is returned back to you, what will be the next step for you to resubmit it? Will you be able to re-send your application with same NOC? What will happen if the your NOC is not in the new list?

For example if some one applied under 0213 and application was delivered to CIO NS in April but CIO returns the application due to some mistake in the application. What will the applicant do in this case now as 0213 is no more in the new list? Will he be able to resend the application after doing the corrections under same NOC 0213? Or he will be no more eligible for this?

Thanx
Hi,

If their is a problem with payment then CIC will ask you to submit new payment in 30 days and your application will still consider under the old rules but if problem is with the forms then you will have to re submit the full application and new rules will apply, so if your NOC is no more in the list then unfortunately you wont be able to apply again under Federal Skilled Worker.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sapanaB said:
Hi All,

Due to some reason I want to withdraw my application. I Called the CIC call center but the person there could not find my application on the system.
He told me that the CIO will communicate you their approval or rejection in coming weeks and then it is your decision about continuing with the process. But I am not satisfied by this answer. What If CIO approves my case and I dont want to continue with the application then do I get my processing fees back?
I am confused. Plz advise me on the same.

Sapana

Hi Sapana,

You will get your fees back no matter what CIC decide. So if they approve you can still withdraw and get back your money and if they refuse it they will automatically pay you back. The other way is to cancel your credit card if you have given the credit card details and its yet to be charged.

Good Luck for your future whatever you decided to do.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkhan said:
Dear All my friends...

It is to Inform You all that i will be absent from this forum as I m preparing for my IELTS, :'(
I got a test date of 17th July so i left with a shorter time to get prepared.. ???

Thank you all for your responses against my queries ... :-*

see you Soonnnn....
wish me luck,,, :p

Ragerads:
Sameer Ahmed Khan..

Good Luck Brother you will be fine :)

CHeers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu 81 said:
Hi friends i am busy in collecting all my documents.i wish all the best for those who have got their AOR's last week.i have couple of doughts.
1)Do you guy's have any idea about how long the money should be there in the bank for POF?
I have recently only arraged the money-Exactly last week one day before my AOR- Will this work out.
2)Transcript should be from college or the respective university?- orginal or copy

Guys please help me out
Hi,

The money should be in the account for atleast one month if you are showing the bank statment. But you can just show the current balance statement which you can get it from the bank and CIC wont be able to know when you deposited the money and mostly people do the same. Transcripts should be original from university in sealed university envelope.

Cheers
Saki

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu 81 said:
Hi friends i am busy in collecting all my documents.i wish all the best for those who have got their AOR's last week.i have couple of doughts.
1)Do you guy's have any idea about how long the money should be there in the bank for POF?
I have recently only arraged the money-Exactly last week one day before my AOR- Will this work out.
2)Transcript should be from college or the respective university?- orginal or copy

Guys please help me out

hi anu 81

i do have same question but i am w8ing for my 1 AOR From Cio,pls let me know abt process

tns

Anu 81

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
NOC Code......
0311/3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
23rd-Jun-10
AOR Received.
1st AOR:23-Apr-10
IELTS Request
21st Aug-10
File Transfer...
30th-Jun-10
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
29th Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 9/4/2013 , Visa issued on 4/4/2013, Received on 13/4/2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
Thank u saki for the quik reply.I wish you to get your AOR soon.

That means one month statement is enough? So may i sent my document without wasting any time to CHC Delhi after collating it.I thought because of statement i need to wait for atleast 3 months.Any body have any other views.

Anu 81

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
NOC Code......
0311/3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
23rd-Jun-10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
21st Aug-10
File Transfer...
30th-Jun-10
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
29th Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
chef said:
hi anu 81

i do have same question but i am w8ing for my 1 AOR From Cio,pls let me know abt process

tns
chef what process!!.You mean about the transcript and POF.In that case I will keep you posted.

chef

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anu 81 said:
chef what process!!.You mean about the transcript and POF.In that case I will keep you posted.
the pof processs coz i still havent arranged it and i have i am going to arrange after my 1st aor

Anu 81

Star Member
Apr 12, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-New Delhi
NOC Code......
0311/3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
23rd-Jun-10
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
21st Aug-10
File Transfer...
30th-Jun-10
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012
Med's Done....
29th Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
chef said:
the pof processs coz i still havent arranged it and i have i am going to arrange after my 1st aor
Sure chef.I wish you all the best.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

will there be any negative impact on our applications for those NOCs which have been removed now like 0213, 4131, 4121 with new changes/ new list of 29 occupations ?

I know processing of old applications will be done according to the rules which were applicable before 26th June. I am only thinking of any negative impact/effect for applicants with those NOCs which are now eliminated....

What do u guys think?

Thnkx

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Hi all,
please add me in your list i have sent my app on 24th April and reached on 30th apri

Shazzadul

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Doc's Request.
7 July 2010
AOR Received.
17 September 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2012
Med's Request
6 July 2012
Med's Done....
28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
saki said:
Hi,

If their is a problem with payment then CIC will ask you to submit new payment in 30 days and your application will still consider under the old rules but if problem is with the forms then you will have to re submit the full application and new rules will apply, so if your NOC is no more in the list then unfortunately you wont be able to apply again under Federal Skilled Worker.

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki,

I just want to be confirm that on 27 June, forum Page 88, MoatazEissa wrote that

Hello,

Today i got my first application returned, it was deliverd by fedex on 9 April but CIC mentioned in their letter that it was recieved on 12 April, the returning reason was my blocked credit card as they tried to charge my credit card twice on 4 june (they enclosed the transaction attemtps) , actually i have blocked that CC because my job duties was not presented properly in that application, their letter say that if i wish to resubmit my application , i have to attach their letter and they stamped all my application forms by 12 April date.

now my ONLY HOPE is my second application which was deliverd on 15 April with DD

my questions are:
1- trying to charge my credit card means that the application was complete in all fields and my NOC job description was accepted ?
2-If any application returned because of any missing field and resubmitted with this letter , will they be considered as per pre 26 June rules or will be rejected ?

Thanks Sakin in advance and to all of you guys
May God help all of us

So tell me what will happen when CIO return any application for any of the fault.

Thank you

Shazzadul

Shazzadul

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Doc's Request.
7 July 2010
AOR Received.
17 September 2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2012
Med's Request
6 July 2012
Med's Done....
28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
Dear all,

After 26th June change, did any one received AOR.

What is happening after 26.

Shazzadul