28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
prince56k said:
http://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2010/2010-06-26/html/notice-avis-eng.html#2
Thank you prince,

My noc is not in the list. So I am at risk. I think they are more interested to immigrate less educated person.

Shazzadul

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
hi saki
i have appied on 12 april and got my AOR on 25 june 2010 and my noc code is 4131 ...as this occupation is out of fast track occupation now.....so will that be alright for me...i mean the cic people will process my application or how will the things go...or is it applicable to people whose application cic will receive on 26 june and afterwards....pls confirm me as soon as possible .....i m confused.....thx

muhammad saqib

Jun 3, 2010
<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

MY APPLICATION RECHEAD CIC AT 6 APRIL 2010 ACCORDING TO DHL , WHEN I MADE A CALL THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY RECEIVED MY APPLICATION DATED AT 7 APRIL AND THEY PROVIDE ME MY CLIENT ID , BUT STILL I AM UNABLE TO RECEIVE MY FIRST AOR ....I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AND WORRIED ............... MY NOC CODE IS 0213 AND SUBCODE IS 2147 ( NETWORK ENGINEER ) I WROTE SUBCODE IN MY APPLICATION ............... :( :( :( :( :( :(

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
muhammad saqib-I think immigration dept has to respond either ways.So i think you should just wait.For me courier showed delivery on April 9th.But Online application shows April 12th.

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
Congrat Sukhi & Tukku!!!

muhammad saqib

Jun 3, 2010
tukku78 said:
muhammad saqib-I think immigration dept has to respond either ways.So i think you should just wait.For me courier showed delivery on April 9th.But Online application shows April 12th.
Yes on line applicaion shows 7 th april 2010 but today is 26 th june too late nah........................

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhi_boy said:
hi saki
i have appied on 12 april and got my AOR on 25 june 2010 and my noc code is 4131 ...as this occupation is out of fast track occupation now.....so will that be alright for me...i mean the cic people will process my application or how will the things go...or is it applicable to people whose application cic will receive on 26 june and afterwards....pls confirm me as soon as possible .....i m confused.....thx
Hi sukhi,

you are safe dont worry you are on boat now :), this list applies to those whose applications will be recieved by cic after 26th june. So all applicants before 26th will have no effect of new list.

Cheers
saki

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki, which list are you guys talking about? has the 38 noc list been changed?

saki said:
Hi sukhi,

you are safe dont worry you are on boat now :), this list applies to those whose applications will be recieved by cic after 26th june. So all applicants before 26th will have no effect of new list.

Cheers
saki

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
haral they have changed the list-check this out:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmm. its become tougher. 3143 is out as well. I hope our apps get approved in the first attempt. I mentioned Islamabad as VO mistakenly instead of London which was updated as VO for pakistani applicants n 1st april-10... PMM & leon think they will accept my app and ask me to send full app to London instead of islamabad. i hope they are right because if they are nt than i am in big trouble............... Good luck to all....

tukku78 said:
haral they have changed the list-check this out:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

tfm

Jun 25, 2010
Seniors, I need some advice. I have received the AOR from CIO but I have not taken IELTS exam. I was planning to submit proof of English proficiency but now I have changed my mind and want to take IELTS and submit the scores to the VO. Do you think it is OK to submit IELTS to visa office now although in my initial application to CIO I wrote that I would submit prood of English proficiency?

Many Thanks,
TFM

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

i have to send my docs within 120 days.i m waiting for PCC frm india.wht abt IELTS.i hv only 1 original copy with me.how can i arrrange another orignal copy.

is it ok if test center directly send IELTS copy to CHC.(they refuse to give me another copy.they send they directly send copy to institiute or CHC)

what ur opinion.

Regards,

MEHAR_MAH

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Walton Cantt, Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tfm said:
Seniors, I need some advice. I have received the AOR from CIO but I have not taken IELTS exam. I was planning to submit proof of English proficiency but now I have changed my mind and want to take IELTS and submit the scores to the VO. Do you think it is OK to submit IELTS to visa office now although in my initial application to CIO I wrote that I would submit prood of English proficiency?

Many Thanks,
TFM
Yes, IELT is solid proof. What's your NOC code ? IF it's not at new list then don't take any chance and try to send your application with full and valid supporting documents. As if your NOC is now not at list then your small mistake can put you in trouble. So beware now and be attentive in collecting and providing supporting documents.

Best of luck

tukku78

Star Member
Apr 2, 2010
vg-i applied fron usa on 9th april-cc charged jun 05-AOR received jun 26.When i check my application online it says receied APRIl 12th.So you never know when they actually entered your in the system.you should receive something this week i think.good luck!1